Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
gabriella

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

Let's just look on the service and benefits that this Buzcoin is offering right now. As i read their white paper, they have a lot to offer, and if we can help them and support the team this will be a successful project.

It all depends on how much the project will be able to raise money. If the amount is sufficient to implement the declared plans, then of course this will be a successful project.
Well, I agree on you both. Maybe people behind Buzcoin project will double their effort and time to encourage more investors and people to participate in their ICO so that they will reach their target hard cap. Looking forward for more updates with this project.
In my opinion next we will see much good news about that project and some special futures that awaits us in that platform that project represents

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

How can I change my verification e-mail adress?
Write Olga Buzova in private messages in Intsagram. She'll figure it all out right away. Or she will charge assistants to help you.
Grin Why do you confuse a person. Maybe he will do just that.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

I did not even think that Olga would launch ICO. Well, I read the information and was pleasantly surprised, the idea is quite good and necessary. The fact that the project is launched by a well-known personality should attract many investors and raise a large HYIP
It is likely that other celebrities want to capture their name on the block. It can cause a certain boom.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

I did not even think that Olga would launch ICO. Well, I read the information and was pleasantly surprised, the idea is quite good and necessary. The fact that the project is launched by a well-known personality should attract many investors and raise a large HYIP

This project is able not only to gather people around but also to take another step towards popularization of the crypt. We receive a lot of requests with requests to explain how to register purses and inquiries about how to buy buzkoin. To the project even those people who have never been interested in crypto currency
This is one of the most important parts of the project. I hope these people, newcomers to the crypto, will not be disappointed.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:40:03 PM

It is likely that other celebrities want to capture their name on the block. It can cause a certain boom.
Already a lot of celebrities have tried to do so, but she is the first in her country. Plus, her project is more like a project from the field of business.

buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

The investor's vocabulary - what is "Scam"?

Everyone has heard the word "Scam", but not everyone understands what it means. We explain: Scam (fraud) - in the concept of blockchain -  is an investment tool that for some reason ceased to fulfill its obligation to investors, in other words, a failed project.

Taking advantage of the opportunity we want to emphasize once again that BUZCOIN does not belong to this category of projects, because the steering wheel of our platform is a media personality!

https://buzcoin.io
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:36:47 PM

Already a lot of celebrities have tried to do so, but she is the first in her country. Plus, her project is more like a project from the field of business.
Yes. The project has two areas of development. First associated with the professional activities of the founder and the second with the success of the business platform.
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

I read whitepaper. The project has huge plans and perspectives, an excellent team and high-level marketing. And to arrange a scam for such a famous person does not make sense. This will be an excellent long-term investment, IMHO
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

The investor's vocabulary - what is "Scam"?

Everyone has heard the word "Scam", but not everyone understands what it means. We explain: Scam (fraud) - in the concept of blockchain -  is an investment tool that for some reason ceased to fulfill its obligation to investors, in other words, a failed project.

Taking advantage of the opportunity we want to emphasize once again that BUZCOIN does not belong to this category of projects, because the steering wheel of our platform is a media personality!

https://buzcoin.io
It is unclear why you are talking about obvious things. It would be better if you were more detailed about the activities that will be carried out by the team in support of ICO.
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:42:59 PM

I read whitepaper. The project has huge plans and perspectives, an excellent team and high-level marketing. And to arrange a scam for such a famous person does not make sense. This will be an excellent long-term investment, IMHO

You are absolutely right, I'm curious on which of the nearest conferences can I see you? This project will be targeted at the Russian audience or international?
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

I do not know how successfully the project will be implemented, but at least there is a certainty that the team is real and will make every effort to ensure that the project was successful.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

If u have any questions - feel free to ask https://t.me/Buzarbounty
Has anyone tried to write there? The answers are quick or do you have to wait?

tilecuwi

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

You are absolutely right, I'm curious on which of the nearest conferences can I see you? This project will be targeted at the Russian audience or international?
At the moment there is no list of offline events in which the team will participate.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

I do not know how successfully the project will be implemented, but at least there is a certainty that the team is real and will make every effort to ensure that the project was successful.
I agree that a project should have a professional team, and i think that this project have it. if the team keep doing the best for the project then it makes many investors are interested to join the BUZCOIN project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:40:01 AM

well, if she's so smart and understands everything, why buzcoin? associations don't need to be taken into count? My opinion is that people just want to be involved in trendy areas of activity, like most newly minted TV stars - she's not very bright, what can you expect from her coins?

At least because buzcoin will be recognized by people who watch Olga's work. This will increase the scope of the project)
Besides, why not call a token in the name of an ideological mastermind? Grin
There have been several examples of people who are absolutely incompetent and do not understand cryptocurrency, collected money from their audience on their coin, after which the price gradually fell or could not compete with bitcoin. Abuscoin is mean Scam and call your coin buzcoin.

Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:07:47 AM

Can somebody buy all the tokens of your platform at a blow?
CNJP15171821

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:18:40 AM

project is very much interesting. Can I ask if you have for social media bounty campaign? Thank you and more power to your project.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

project is very much interesting. Can I ask if you have for social media bounty campaign? Thank you and more power to your project.

https://t.me/bountysandraevans   bounty Wink
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:38:37 AM

Can somebody buy all the tokens of your platform at a blow?

2.100.000.000 tokens. And that they were bought by one person?
I'm not sure that someone will go for this. But if you have a desire, then we are ready for cooperation. I do not doubt that in this case, the team will offer you special conditions Wink
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:40:54 AM

well, if she's so smart and understands everything, why buzcoin? associations don't need to be taken into count? My opinion is that people just want to be involved in trendy areas of activity, like most newly minted TV stars - she's not very bright, what can you expect from her coins?

At least because buzcoin will be recognized by people who watch Olga's work. This will increase the scope of the project)
Besides, why not call a token in the name of an ideological mastermind? Grin
There have been several examples of people who are absolutely incompetent and do not understand cryptocurrency, collected money from their audience on their coin, after which the price gradually fell or could not compete with bitcoin. Abuscoin is mean Scam and call your coin buzcoin.
We are not skam. And we have something to offer you. Watch us. Soon will be published a technical document that will shed light on the plans of the team and instill confidence in you in the future Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: