Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

well, if she's so smart and understands everything, why buzcoin? associations don't need to be taken into count? My opinion is that people just want to be involved in trendy areas of activity, like most newly minted TV stars - she's not very bright, what can you expect from her coins?

At least because buzcoin will be recognized by people who watch Olga's work. This will increase the scope of the project)
Besides, why not call a token in the name of an ideological mastermind? Grin
There have been several examples of people who are absolutely incompetent and do not understand cryptocurrency, collected money from their audience on their coin, after which the price gradually fell or could not compete with bitcoin. Abuscoin is mean Scam and call your coin buzcoin.
Look at the team, there are people with experience in the blockchain industry. It's not Olga who does everything :DDD

Cheesy Thank you sir!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

I think the project is having a noise right now, many people are having an interest about Buzcoin. They are gathering information about it, and i think this is a good start for a project. Keep up the good work Buzcoin team. I do believe that this will be a successful ICO.
Indeed, there is a lot of noise around the project, and a significant part is negative. It seems to me that many participants of the crypto market negatively regard those newcomers who are very popular and successful in other spheres, but not in this one.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

I think the project is having a noise right now, many people are having an interest about Buzcoin. They are gathering information about it, and i think this is a good start for a project. Keep up the good work Buzcoin team. I do believe that this will be a successful ICO.
The project can be successful only in Russia, coz nobody from abroad actually knows Olga, they have their own scandal stars. The fact that the public of ICO is going to be limited doesn't give any big promises and I would not invest into it my own. I think it is one day ICO project which will bring some profit only in the beginning after the coin appear on the market, after everything will go down and the interest to the project as well. But I think Olga and her team have many ideas for the next step Wink
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

The project can be successful only in Russia, coz nobody from abroad actually knows Olga, they have their own scandal stars. The fact that the public of ICO is going to be limited doesn't give any big promises and I would not invest into it my own. I think it is one day ICO project which will bring some profit only in the beginning after the coin appear on the market, after everything will go down and the interest to the project as well. But I think Olga and her team have many ideas for the next step Wink
In fact, most investors here are thinking about making a profit in the first stage. So if you evaluate the project in this sense, then it is quite suitable for this.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

I read their white paper and it seems that Buzcoin has a lot to offer. Since Olga is a celebrity, they will help in promoting this project to all their followers in social media. This will help the project to encourage more investors and be able to invest and support the ICO. Looking forward for more about this Buzcoin and the team behind this.
It would be nice if the project team visited any off-line event so that people interested in the project had the opportunity to communicate with them live.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

Look at the team, there are people with experience in the blockchain industry. It's not Olga who does everything :DDD
Now it makes no sense to talk about projects as something that is led by an individual. For any project is a large team, one person can not do something large-scale.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
gabriella

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

Although the introduction of their white paper is about Olga Buzova which describes her work, how she became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.

Totally agree with you, Olga is doing a very interesting project I do not understand people who do not believe in this project!
being sarcastic on each product, project or ICO now is like mainstream in cryptoworld, especially if it's known person
I did not even think that Olga would launch ICO. Well, I read the information and was pleasantly surprised, the idea is quite good and necessary. The fact that the project is launched by a well-known personality should attract many investors and raise a large HYIP

This project is able not only to gather people around but also to take another step towards popularization of the crypt. We receive a lot of requests with requests to explain how to register purses and inquiries about how to buy buzkoin. To the project even those people who have never been interested in crypto currency
That's really nice that platform which is going to be developed going to connect crypto and usual people by using it in so many possible ways
thornTorn

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:44:55 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 02:33:54 PM by thornTorn

I'm not sure that the project will succeed. Investors will mainly be from Russia and the surrounding countries. people who love Buzov will certainly support her and her project, but it seems to me not so many, and even more so those who want to invest their money in her project.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

I'm not sure that the project will succeed. Investors will mainly be from Russia and the surrounding countries. People who love Buzov
Perhaps you are right, most likely the project is focused on the domestic market of this country. I do not know what is the solvency of this market .
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:58:23 PM

Tomorrow starts a crypto conference for women CRYPTO LADY!

Attention!!!

The event will be held on the 28 and 29 of April in Moscow and BUZCOIN will become the main partner of CRYPTO LADY 2018.

Tomorrow you will be able to hear the report of our representative!

The event itself will be covered in on-line broadcast in more than 140 media around the world!

And of course, we will also keep you updated through our social networks!

BUZCOIN and CRYPTO LADY-April 28 and 29! Do not miss!

http://www.cryptolady.live

https://buzcoin.io
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

What is an "app- in- app" and why does BUZAR need this feature?

We have already said and even written that BUZAR will implement the model "application in application", which will then allow hundreds and thousands of companies and applications to integrate into the work of BUZAR through an open API and access to a common client base. The user will be available to have access to all kinds of products, services and communication.

People will be able to make video and audio calls, exchange messages and files through encrypted channels, place ads on the sale of their goods or services, order a taxi or food with home delivery, play online games or read books, search for work or real estate, create their own online stores, make group purchases, transfer BUZCOIN cryptocurrency to other platform participants and much more!

Thus, any user will be able to simply and effectively promote their products through BUZAR platform, be it an international consortium or simple plumbing services in a small city, and on the other hand, will become the new gold standard of social service in the world, which will be able to satisfy absolutely any user requests.

I've found that many projects that coming to use open API with users makes projects much more succesful in connecting with people
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

CryptoGosu
I do not think that one should pay much attention to regulators, as they are slow all over the world. The most correct is to act in actual conditions. Bureaucrats do not keep up with the changes in the world.

hotbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

I'm not sure that the project will succeed. Investors will mainly be from Russia and the surrounding countries. People who love Buzov
Perhaps you are right, most likely the project is focused on the domestic market of this country. I do not know what is the solvency of this market .
A couple of years ago we could not believe that Buzova could sing. And now she receives the prize and sits on Kirkorov knees. Do not underestimate this girl.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

Tomorrow starts a crypto conference for women CRYPTO LADY!

Attention!!!

The event will be held on the 28 and 29 of April in Moscow and BUZCOIN will become the main partner of CRYPTO LADY 2018.

Tomorrow you will be able to hear the report of our representative!

The event itself will be covered in on-line broadcast in more than 140 media around the world!

And of course, we will also keep you updated through our social networks!

BUZCOIN and CRYPTO LADY-April 28 and 29! Do not miss!

http://www.cryptolady.live

Now that's interesting, let's see what the team will say. I hope they make a separate appeal to the crypto community, because at the moment the feedback is rather weak.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

Dear project participants!

Please, don’t use the Cryptonator wallet when purchasing BUZCOIN tokens!

When you pay for tokens in Ethereum (ETH) to our project’s smart contract, it sends tokens back to the paying wallet automatically, and in case of Cryptonator, the address belongs not to you, but the wallet provider, so your tokens end up in their possession. You will not be able to receive BUZCOIN using that wallet.

We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you shouldn’t transfer money from exchanges to our project’s smart contract – you will not be able to obtain the purchased tokens as they will end up on the exchange address that you used to pay for BUZCOIN!

Please use a personal wallet that supports ERC20 Ethereum tokens such as MyEtherWallet, Mist, Metamask, Parity.

🚫 Do NOT send ETH from Exchange, Poloniex, Coinbase, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Cex.io, Jaxx, Cryptonator, Exodus, Kraken, Bitstamp and any other hosted wallets or exchanges.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:14:46 PM

buzcoin.io
How much money has been collected and what does the team think about this?
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:49:40 AM

We understand that if nothing is done then the audience of our project will be limited only by Russia and the neighboring countries. So very soon you will hear about us in many foreign media Wink
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:59:10 AM

buzcoin.io
How much money has been collected and what does the team think about this?

On the site in the personal account there is a counter https://buzcoin.io. This is in case you want to see the current amount.

Regarding the personal attitude of the team - they are immersed in the work and while are refraining from the evaluation. Many of our investors are watching what is happening, planning to invest in the last days of pre-ico. There are also a lot of those who are just learning to use crypto-currency wallets and learn how to buy both buzcoin and other currencies and tokens offered by exchanges Cheesy
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:59:42 AM

We understand that if nothing is done then the audience of our project will be limited only by Russia and the neighboring countries. So very soon you will hear about us in many foreign media Wink
Maybe this is one of the challenge that Buzcoin has to face, they need to spread information about their project not only in Russia and their neighboring countries but also around the world. With the help of social media, I think  this will be easier for Ms. Olga to participate in helping the team to spread news about Buzcoin.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:00:52 AM

A couple of years ago we could not believe that Buzova could sing. And now she receives the prize and sits on Kirkorov knees. Do not underestimate this girl.
I'm inclined to agree with you. Olga is a very diligent girl and always achieves goals set for herself Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: