Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
hasson2512

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

Good luck..
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

Good luck..

Thank you so much Wink
Balwinder singh

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

Best of Luck hopefully project ll touch the moon
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

Best of Luck hopefully project ll touch the moon

Thank you very much! Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

We are reminding you! Our project has a Bounty program!

This means that you can not only buy but also simply receive tokens of our project!

Read the terms of the bounty program on the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3393062.msg35534890#msg35534890

And all the questions you can ask in the chat: https://t.me/bountysandraevans

https://buzcoin.io
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:56:47 PM

BUZAR needs people for successful development future users and platformclients that will become its driving force in the implementation and development of the project. Moreover, Buzcoin team is well aware that the market place and all kinds of social services are already saturated.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

BUZAR needs people for successful development future users and platformclients that will become its driving force in the implementation and development of the project. Moreover, Buzcoin team is well aware that the market place and all kinds of social services are already saturated.

You are right! thank you so much! Smiley
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

Internet technologies are developing every day.

Internet technologies are developing every day and conquer new horizons of possible. Today, with the help of the Internet you can do almost anything without leaving home – order a delicious dinner, present a luxurious bouquet, buy a long – desired item with home delivery, etc.

And it is very convenient-the popularity of various e-commerce platforms proves that today there is a direct need in them.

But along with the development of the Internet the need of people to communicate is also growing. Therefore, our BUZAR project seeks to combine the functions not only of the e-commerce platform, but also of the p2p communication platform.

What functions of the p2p communication platform will BUZAR perform?

social network;
messenger;
video hosting and streaming;
data transfer;
events;
music service.

What are the functions of a platform of electronic commerce will execute BUZAR?

Bulletin Board and online auction;
purchase/sale of goods and services;
job search service;
service for rental and sale of real estate;
online stores based on BUZAR;
service for the exchange of cryptocurrencies.

Aren't you with us? Then join us. Lots of interesting things are waiting for us! Don't forget to follow BUZAR on our official website  https://buzcoin.io  and in social networks.

Always following BUZAR not only on your website but also on your Facebook page, Twitter Page and already joined Telegram account so I can always be updated in your latest news and about the progress of your project. For sure many people will be more interested in your platform and will join to support your project. Goodluck.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:10:17 AM

Internet technologies are developing every day.

Internet technologies are developing every day and conquer new horizons of possible. Today, with the help of the Internet you can do almost anything without leaving home – order a delicious dinner, present a luxurious bouquet, buy a long – desired item with home delivery, etc.

And it is very convenient-the popularity of various e-commerce platforms proves that today there is a direct need in them.

But along with the development of the Internet the need of people to communicate is also growing. Therefore, our BUZAR project seeks to combine the functions not only of the e-commerce platform, but also of the p2p communication platform.

What functions of the p2p communication platform will BUZAR perform?

social network;
messenger;
video hosting and streaming;
data transfer;
events;
music service.

What are the functions of a platform of electronic commerce will execute BUZAR?

Bulletin Board and online auction;
purchase/sale of goods and services;
job search service;
service for rental and sale of real estate;
online stores based on BUZAR;
service for the exchange of cryptocurrencies.

Aren't you with us? Then join us. Lots of interesting things are waiting for us! Don't forget to follow BUZAR on our official website  https://buzcoin.io  and in social networks.

Always following BUZAR not only on your website but also on your Facebook page, Twitter Page and already joined Telegram account so I can always be updated in your latest news and about the progress of your project. For sure many people will be more interested in your platform and will join to support your project. Goodluck.

Thank you for your support! Cheesy
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:23:21 AM

This project is one of the favorites for me. I think that Olga and her project are waiting for a very great future in the world of blockchain. This project is very promising and it will be a success
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

We are reminding you! The test of PRE- ICO of BUZAR & BUZCOIN is in full swing!

It is possible to buy the tokens BUZ on the project website buzcoin.io/EN

The price of one token is 0.1 USD (at the PRE ICO stage we offer 30% discount)

Test presale of the project will be completed on the 18 of May!

buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

Honest and transparent super-marketplace.

Let's talk about e-Commerce, the introduction of BUZAR will create a universal super-marketplace of goods and services.

As a part of this the platform will implement such current solutions as:

1️⃣ Bulletin Board and online auction.

2️⃣Purchase / sale of goods and services, taking into account the security guarantee of transactions through the technology of smart contracts in the segments B2C, C2C and B2B.

3️⃣ Creation of online stores based on BUZAR, as the functionality of the platform is available to all its participants who have passed
identification.

4️⃣ Discounts and loyalty programs for platform users from partner companies are a kind of reward for active actions inside BUZAR such as reviews about products and services.

5️⃣ Job search service is a convenient service with a well-developed rating system and testing of participants. Service for rental and sale of real estate.

7️⃣ Exchange of crypto-currencies allows to quickly exchange BUZCOIN for other cryptocurrencies. This feature is only available with an official license.

8️⃣ P2P-payments says that making payments on the platform will not require intermediaries. Users of the platform will be able to send each other BUZCOIN.

voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

I'm not sure that the project will succeed. Investors will mainly be from Russia and the surrounding countries. people who love Buzov will certainly support her and her project, but it seems to me not so many, and even more so those who want to invest their money in her project.

I would definitely agreed on what you said pal, But still where not sure about it it is because all ours is just an speculations which is it maybe or

maybe not to be happens. Perhaps in the near future they will also have an application in android to make this project be more progressives.

Especially as far as I can see they will a solution about the problems of modern marketplaces.
voltesbit777

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

This project is one of the favorites for me. I think that Olga and her project are waiting for a very great future in the world of blockchain. This project is very promising and it will be a success

Would you be more specific about what you are saying about the project buzcoin mate. Just like specify how this project for you bcame

promising, give as at least one reason why it is promising something like that.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

Thank you so much!
voltesbit777

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

Wow! I am really amazed with BUZCOIN, I am thanking my friend right now for introducing it to me and will do some search right now about on this one because I think it is really good and have a really big future because messenger and a marketplace would be really useful in the near future especially through blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. From now on I'll support this project. Goodluck.
Better to read their white paper for more details about Buzcoin because for sure reading this will give you full details and more information about the project. Also, you will be able to understand the origin of this ICO.
Yes I will thank you so much for the advise plus I'll follow this Ann thread from now on for more so I'll be always updated on BUZCOIN. I've also joined their telegram and follow their facebook and twitter page for more details and information. Hope for everyone long time supporting BUZCOIN will share their information always for new comer like me here. Thank you so much. Godspeed.

Yes! that's the best thing you can do to support this Buzcoin project. All the updates and information could only be found on telegram and twitter

and Facebook. It is because With the development of the Internet and ongoing digitalization, people’s needs for communication are growing.

At the same time, e-commerce sites such as AliExpress, Amazon and WeChat have made tremendous progress in the field of electronic

commerce, and their turnover is already estimated at billions of dollars. BUZAR combines these two active trends and creates a new unified

platform on the Internet that will combine the functions of the communication p2p platform and the universal Super-Marketplace.
voltesbit777

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

The financial crises of 2008–2014 showed how unstable, ruthless and unfair the world of fiat money is. However, crises are not simply the times of losses and hardships, they can also give an opportunity for something new to be created. Arguably, one of the largest consequences of the 2008 Crisis for the world economy was the creation of cryptocurrencies (the first issue of Bitcoin was on the 3rd of January 2009). And now we can witness a cryptocurrency revolution and a sharp rise of ICOs.

Nowadays it is simply unreasonable to deny the role and the importance of digital assets in the world economy. It attracts hundreds of billions of dollars of investments, with international experts in marketing and IT working in the industry. Moreover, most of these enthusiasts are Russian or Russian-born. However, the vast majority of their projects take place abroad.

The BUZCOIN team strongly disagrees with this phrasing of the question. We want to subvert the existing system and attract large foreign investors by creating the first Russian public blockchain start-up.

The new direction and the future of the Russian economy

The creation of innovative technologies is a fundamental part of a country’s stable development. Vladimir Putin stated the following regarding the need for innovation during the XI Dean Union Congress:

- Russia needs a technological breakthrough. If we fail to achieve it then we will fall behind — hopelessly fall behind in our development, with major negative consequences for both the economy and the society. The current developments will allow us to feel safe only in the next 20–30 years. However, this is not enough. We should look beyond the horizon.

Symbolically, this speech took place immediately after the token sale and right before the BUZCOIN’S presentation at the Crypto Lady conference.

If the importance of a technological breakthrough is being discussed on the highest level, then BUZCOIN was created in the right place, at the right time. Olga Buzova managed to create a team consisting of professionals with vast experience in ICO technologies. This, as well as Olga’s media talents, is the reason why we believe in the success of the project in Russia and beyond.

buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

BUZAR by Olga Buzova: everyone talk about this project!

Interesting enough! The project of Olga Buzova BUZAR is on everyone's lips today, but do you know that Olga is not the first representative of the Russian show business who has decided to create her own cryptocurrency?

▫️Natalia Vodianova, a famous supermodel,  in January 2018 in Russia launched her charitable app Elbi with cryptocurrency LoveCoins. In Elbi ecosystem users of the application receive an internal cryptocurrency – LoveCoins - for donations. For the cryptocurrency received, they can buy designer things. Natalia's idea is that the existence of such an application should encourage people to do more charity work.

▫️Popular singer Basta also launched his cryptocurrency – the base for his Ticket Coin cryptocurrency was Russian platform Sibcoin. Ticket Coin system is implemented in the format of a "bonus program" for fans of the creative association "Gazgolder": for the purchased cryptocurrency they can access special areas at events held by this association, buy tickets at a discount of up to 50% and even meet with artists.

▫️By the way, foreign celebrities have not remained indifferent to the cryptocurrency world. Among them-Mike Tyson with his own crypto banks and wallets, Paris Hilton with a project to reduce the risks of fraud in advertising ICO Lydian, Ashton Kutcher with a platform for accepting bitcoin payments BitPay and many others.

Do not forget to be aware of Buzar news!

Stay tuned on our official website  https://buzcoin.io
shandiem14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

Hi Buzcoin / Buzar!, we are launching an ICO search platform within the next week and I would like to invite you to add your ICO for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:
Free listing for your ICO
Free Press Releases or article publishing
Your ICO shared on our social media

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you!
Thank you so much for helping us out! Olga Buzova will be happy for this. Let's keep supporting this project and by the way if you want to look up this project you can visit their working product https://github.com/borodin777/buzcoin/blob/master/Buzcoin%20smart%20contract%20v11.sol. Thank you anyway for giving us hope. People could look at this platform.
shandiem14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:31:33 PM

BUZAR by Olga Buzova: everyone talk about this project!

Interesting enough! The project of Olga Buzova BUZAR is on everyone's lips today, but do you know that Olga is not the first representative of the Russian show business who has decided to create her own cryptocurrency?

▫️Natalia Vodianova, a famous supermodel,  in January 2018 in Russia launched her charitable app Elbi with cryptocurrency LoveCoins. In Elbi ecosystem users of the application receive an internal cryptocurrency – LoveCoins - for donations. For the cryptocurrency received, they can buy designer things. Natalia's idea is that the existence of such an application should encourage people to do more charity work.

▫️Popular singer Basta also launched his cryptocurrency – the base for his Ticket Coin cryptocurrency was Russian platform Sibcoin. Ticket Coin system is implemented in the format of a "bonus program" for fans of the creative association "Gazgolder": for the purchased cryptocurrency they can access special areas at events held by this association, buy tickets at a discount of up to 50% and even meet with artists.

▫️By the way, foreign celebrities have not remained indifferent to the cryptocurrency world. Among them-Mike Tyson with his own crypto banks and wallets, Paris Hilton with a project to reduce the risks of fraud in advertising ICO Lydian, Ashton Kutcher with a platform for accepting bitcoin payments BitPay and many others.

Do not forget to be aware of Buzar news!

Stay tuned on our official website  https://buzcoin.io

Wow this are celebrities that are aiming to big i mean they are proud that they are part of this society, Promoting their business model. I wish i could create token in the future, Wherein billionaires could buy my token too. Buzarcoin is a platform that will create a universal super-marketplace of goods and services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: