Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:40:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Huge Partnership With Apple! Will XRP Become HUGE Now?!  (Read 153 times)
yagizpoyraz (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

Ripple Huge Partnership With Apple! Will XRP Become HUGE Now?!

Video Url:

https://cryptotown.io/video/ripple-huge-partnership-with-apple-will-xrp-become-huge-now-B5iRp2x389o/index.html
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

Wow, I did not expect this news for the Ripple project. But still, I do not think that it's the Ripple project that can do anything in the crypted currencies, because I do not consider Ripple a crypto currency, I think it's a completely centralized system in which most of the funds are from developers
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

To be link with the apple company is a huge success for your business, specially when they will used it as a medium of advertising Ripple, or Ripple is needed to buy Apple products.... This coin will become gold in no time!
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

Well, if it truly happen  then it is good to the ripple. It make the good partnership because we know that the apple are one of the most known or famous company in terms of making technology. But I don't think it can rise up the price of the ripple in making partnership in the apple. So let's jist go with the flow and see what happen in ripple
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

I believe in that, now the altcoin is on the rebound! There is likely to rise again at the end of the year, this is a good time to invest!
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

Another unconfirmed partnership... It means nothing, just like their partnership with all the banks and Western Union means nothing.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
ozgurk

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

I think this partnership nothing. it doesn't effect the ripple prices. They did lot of agreement and partnership big corporation and goverments

Brimtorl

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

I think it will not change anything.  And the price for Ripple will not grow.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

We have already passed the stage when partnership news were booming the price. Everybody is exploiting it now, but it is nothing new under the sun anymore.
Adoption will happen. Nobody questions that anymore. Everything works the first time only.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

nobody wants ripple

inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

Ripple is always announcing fake partnerships that never materialise. Most of its reputation is built on expectations that should have been met by now. It is not a coin to consider at all.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

To be link with the apple company is a huge success for your business, specially when they will used it as a medium of advertising Ripple, or Ripple is needed to buy Apple products.... This coin will become gold in no time!

You will never need ripple to buy apple products, you will never to buy products directly from apple by paying with some centralized "shit coin". They aren't retarded over at Apple you know.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

Ripple has been making a lot of noise lately. First the news about the payment app that settles transactions and cash transfers instantly wherein ripple partners with 61 Japanese banks. Now this partnership with Apple. Looking at the charts now, there is a little growth from these news. If this will not work for ripple then i don't know what can.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

This is definitely big news!! Ripple (xrp) will surely reach ten dollars before the year is out.
indeika

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

I do not like Ripple.  I think its price will not grow.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

if this really happens, then the ripple price will go up and it can not be imagined again, the company of apple if working with ripple, then not just ripple that will rise, naum cryptocurrency will also get a positive influence, can really be realized

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:58:15 PM

this news is true or only a rumors to hype Ripple
and make the price of ripple growing hard ?
because a centralized cryptocurrency is not good

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

It's just a fake news to pump ripple price.
I won't trust apple had a partnership with any cryptocurrency project
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

It's just another unconfirmed news that investors want to share to cause a hype and a pump in price.
Ripple is not a token I would suggest for long term investment. From what I heard the token is different from the Ripple Network. They should do something real that will be used otherwise they are just beating throwing some punches at the air.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Zandar007

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

It's just a fake news to pump ripple price.
I won't trust apple had a partnership with any cryptocurrency project

Fake FOMO and that link looks sketchy AF.

Apple wouldn't partner like that - they acquire. Apple has enough cash on hand to buy every bitcoin in existence.  ....
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: