Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale  (Read 14524 times)
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

DAOstack (GEN) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4db92afa90c70aeae09ff1

Nope nope nope! We already have one shitbit exchange which was a really bad idea and we don't need another one if it is not some really liquid and popular one, IMO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hafwen124

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

I think DAO creators will not be so different than celebrated architects that builds monuments, museums, etc, on whom articles are written about, and style and design is dissected. I mean if someone builds a hedge fund DAO, or a DAO for a city hall, or for an open source alternative to facebook, those creators, in my opinion, will be celebrated for creating those great works.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

The GEN coin is still below the issue price. Shouldn't the development team do something to restore investor confidence?
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

The GEN coin is still below the issue price. Shouldn't the development team do something to restore investor confidence?
Yes, you are right, they definitely should do something, it is not serious... but who knows what they have prepared, legal notification about that their token is not a security one is a good news and i hope that they are already negotiating with a top exchanges right now.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:52:40 PM

I think the devs could communicate more proactively here and engage more with the community. I think that is a fair critique.

Yes, you are right, they definitely should do something, it is not serious... but who knows what they have prepared, legal notification about that their token is not a security one is a good news and i hope that they are already negotiating with a top exchanges right now.

I see this type of posts way too often. They are as old as the whole ICO thing. Unless you have a good and constructive idea what that "something" is the devs should do, there is no point in complaining here.

Here is the thing:

If the devs have malicous intent, they don't care about you either way.

If they have no malicious intent, they are working on it already. Sometimes they can't say anything due to NDAs, especially when it comes to exchange listings.

If you have a great idea, go ahead and post it Smiley

wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

The concept and technical capability of the DAOSTACK project are very good. The development prospect of this coin project is worth looking forward to.
sufcrop11

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

Binance coin 8 community voting also open we should try as a community to get this bad boy on binance if it hits I promise to do my share and help get the price up
thh2899

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

The team has confirmed they have a pending application for listing on 3 of the top 10 exchanges, if we get listed on  a good one, I'd imagine token value will increase tremedously as the sell walls are thin on IDEX, Just 70 ETH buy order on IDEX doubles the price and 550 ETH brings their to ICO price
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

The project is really interesting,the product that develops the team DAOstack is really in demand on the market,the development of decentralized applications,I really think very attractive,I will definitely follow the development of the project, and wait for its full implementation.

Pay attention to the trust ratings of the thread moderator. If that person is know for promoting scam ICOs, then there is a chance that this might also be one.

Are you talking about topic starter? That is just a bounty manager, his organization already held a lot of campaigns and there were a couple obvious scams, but in case of daostack i'm sure that it is not a scam, i'm watching it already a long time and didn't notice any scam behavior or something like that from their side.

Yes talking about the topic starter. If it's true that he promoted scam ICOs how can we know this one isn't a scam?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
mizukage123

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:50:11 AM

GEN tokens will be used to boost/promote proposals, and if successful promoters are rewarded in GEN tokens. You can think of it as a prediction game. As well, GEN are needed to register organizations in the ArcHives. There is an entire economy built around the GEN tokens, and a direct correlation between the adoption of the stack and the value of the GEN token. As far as adoption is concerned, there's already a few DAOs in the pipeline.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

Yes, DAOstack is a very good company with a lot of good reviews about this project. So we have to wait patiently in order to develop the things what they mentioned in the roadmap, mostly one thing we have to hold the coin until the market starts recovering.
examachine

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

GEN tokens will be used to boost/promote proposals, and if successful promoters are rewarded in GEN tokens. You can think of it as a prediction game. As well, GEN are needed to register organizations in the ArcHives. There is an entire economy built around the GEN tokens, and a direct correlation between the adoption of the stack and the value of the GEN token. As far as adoption is concerned, there's already a few DAOs in the pipeline.

This boosting/promoting idea does not seem to make any sense to me. Why would I want to spend money on a proposal? Anyhow, this might be a case of contrived tokenomics, and perhaps it's just a bunch of straightforward DAO templates that are not a great improvement over Vitalik's examples, and perhaps they don't really contain much novelty or anything that could be considered a new technological solution. I am skeptical about the benefits of this project for now.
lagharto

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

The project is really interesting,the product that develops the team DAOstack is really in demand on the market,the development of decentralized applications,I really think very attractive,I will definitely follow the development of the project, and wait for its full implementation.

Pay attention to the trust ratings of the thread moderator. If that person is know for promoting scam ICOs, then there is a chance that this might also be one.

Are you talking about topic starter? That is just a bounty manager, his organization already held a lot of campaigns and there were a couple obvious scams, but in case of daostack i'm sure that it is not a scam, i'm watching it already a long time and didn't notice any scam behavior or something like that from their side.

Yes talking about the topic starter. If it's true that he promoted scam ICOs how can we know this one isn't a scam?

As for me i know that they are not scammers and really working on their product, partnerships etc. because i'm watching by them from the ICO stage and i still was not regret in case of project development. But there is a real problem with a token value, it already lost around 80% from ico price... and this is a real problem for all of us, still no one liquid exchange and small and not "quality" community. As for you, you should do your own research and you will find out that this project is definitely not just another scam story.
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin
lagharto

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

Yes, DAOstack is a very good company with a lot of good reviews about this project. So we have to wait patiently in order to develop the things what they mentioned in the roadmap, mostly one thing we have to hold the coin until the market starts recovering.

yeah, if be honest, i'm holding already a lot of GEN's and plan to purchase a bit more due to the reason that i'm really sure that this project will be successful one and i could make some money from it if i keep patience. But i would be happy if they implement some buy-back program like it was in case of PundiX some time ago, i did then a bit more than 550% on them and from that moment the price of their token did not fall and the project attracted a lot of investor's and trader's attention and some time after won a listing on Binance. A lot of people already asked the DAOstack team about this and they promised to consider this idea, but it still not happened.
sufcrop11

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

What's next or new for DAOstack? I haven't been following progress to be honest too depressing lol, my blockfolio balance tells me the majority of the DAOstack story.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

What's next or new for DAOstack? I haven't been following progress to be honest too depressing lol, my blockfolio balance tells me the majority of the DAOstack story.

come on man, you should be strong on any market and keep your emotions in a black box without exit) there is no place for them in trading/investing world, especially in crypto, i think you know what i mean.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

As for me i know that they are not scammers and really working on their product, partnerships etc. because i'm watching by them from the ICO stage and i still was not regret in case of project development. But there is a real problem with a token value, it already lost around 80% from ico price... and this is a real problem for all of us, still no one liquid exchange and small and not "quality" community. As for you, you should do your own research and you will find out that this project is definitely not just another scam story.

Maybe you are right but of course you have a look at the person's profile which made the announcement and negative trust doesn't help to build confidence.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
lagharto

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

Maybe you are right but of course you have a look at the person's profile which made the announcement and negative trust doesn't help to build confidence.

i know this marketing team already a long time and it doesn't matter me too much, they can not know in advance what project is a scam and what is not, so that red trust don't worry me, it may be just a fight for a place under the sun among bounty managers or another competitors, who knows, we all already saw a lot of heated passions here on the forum for various reasons and it may be just another one.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:53:44 PM

yeah, if be honest, i'm holding already a lot of GEN's and plan to purchase a bit more due to the reason that i'm really sure that this project will be successful one and i could make some money from it if i keep patience. But i would be happy if they implement some buy-back program like it was in case of PundiX some time ago, i did then a bit more than 550% on them and from that moment the price of their token did not fall and the project attracted a lot of investor's and trader's attention and some time after won a listing on Binance. A lot of people already asked the DAOstack team about this and they promised to consider this idea, but it still not happened.
Buying more is a risk I will consider if am very sure of the project's team and probable outcome in many weeks from now. The coin is not interesting to watch on ones wallet now and am disappointed after so much hype. Some altcoin maximalists had already called it a failed project though they rated it on there ICO spreadsheet then.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: