Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty managers.  (Read 702 times)
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

Well for me during the course of interacting with bounty managers so far, I think why many of them get fed up of answering people's questions as time wears on is because many of these questions being asked has been answered before, even some, times without number.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Byakuya

Activity: 461
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

Sometimes they don't answer my questions that are asked via bitcointalk. Therefore, I use the telegram to get information quickly. They check telegram messages more often.
sh0011

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

There are couple of guys who are quite rude even in chats. Maybe they have to be like that. Also sometimes they answer for couple of days.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

Maybe the bounty managers are busy with their work. I sometimes ask them something. And if there is something urgent enough I will ask directly to dev to get answers, and they respond well to me.

Maybe they really busy , but good managers  will always find time to answer for your questions
I also think that a good manager should contact the community! After all, his work is not only in correct calculations, but also in the answers to community questions!
norman472

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

Maybe they are busy , usually they take care of several projects at once , for me if I need information I ask via telegram for quick response .

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

Why do bounty managers on many projects not answer the questions of the participants? What about you? Have you asked them a question?
They don't usually answer questions on the thread coz it's quite difficult browsing through it. Inquiries are mostly attended to in the Telegram channels. We also need to consider that it is not easy to manage hundreds or thousands of participants who's asking the same question over and over again. So if you'll think of it, it does get quite annoying.

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

maybe they are busy, you should to patient or you make the question in the wrong place so the manager will not answer it.
I can understand because the work of bounty manager is not easy and need to handle everyday.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

They are so busy with flow of information and thousand of complaining participants who don't read rules properly. But such managers like Amazix they answer questions in telegram, well, but if you ask something what they don't like, they can easily blacklist you without any payment and this is unprofessional. This is the reason why most of hunters don't like deal with them
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

I once asked a few bounty managers. There is an answer that no one, there is also not answering directly but some time ahead. In the question of whether or not answered questions by managers is a common thing, it could be because the activity of the manager who is solid so a little difficult to answer. There is also a maneger who is not willing to ignore any questions asked for him.

xen14

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

being bounty manager is a tough job , multi tasking , managing multiple bounties even me i can only do 3-4bounties more than that and i will lose track of it xD
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:13:08 PM

Why do bounty managers on many projects not answer the questions of the participants? What about you? Have you asked them a question?
Two week ago I asked a question to a bounty manager. It has been two weeks and he hasnt read my message yet. Many of them manage more then 1 bounty and if there are too many participants, it is better not to wait for answer. Some are very helpful and answer very fast, but some of them see themselves as God
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

Today there are a lot of projects and, accordingly, a lot of normal managers who lead these projects, we need to add that today a lot of scams have been added to these projects, but I do not think that managers have anything to do with this, I like so many managers including Hotachy
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

Bounty managers is a difficult job especially when they are holding multiple projects that needs to be take care.That's why they can't respond quickly on so many inquiries of the bounty participants. To know or get updates regularly use telegram for information purposes.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
tofus

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

Because there are a lot of stupid questions and very little free time to view all new posts on the forum. I sometimes solve my problems in a bounty telegram channel if a bounty manager is active there.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

They are to busy to answer because of the bulk of works on their hand. But you can send them private message and then draw their attention in the group toe them to check their private message
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:18:48 PM

It also depends on person I think.
For example Hotashy answers immediately although she manages many campaign too

ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

Some bounty managers manage multiple campaigns at the same time and they can't handle all the workload. You have to blame bounty manager in that situation because this is his job. If he can't handle all problems then he should not get more campaign that he can handle at the same time. I haven't seen such problem before because I choose my bounty campaigns carefully.
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

I’ve found that most bounty managers are responsive on a certain platform. Most have a dedicated Telegram channel where you can ask questions or read FAQs on their bounties. I’ve found Bitcointalk PMs aren’t as effective, but I’ve also gotten responses. As others have said, they are busy and with a little patience, you’ll usually get a response.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

We often can't defend our rights. The bounty managements need to communicate better. I think the best person is Sylon at this subject.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

Typically, managers respond to questions. If they didn't, they might have been busy or missed your question. Try to contact them again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: