Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty managers.  (Read 702 times)
baeva2 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:10:49 PM

Why do bounty managers on many projects not answer the questions of the participants? What about you? Have you asked them a question?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alrez

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

Maybe the bounty managers are busy with their work. I sometimes ask them something. And if there is something urgent enough I will ask directly to dev to get answers, and they respond well to me.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:46:54 PM

Why do bounty managers on many projects not answer the questions of the participants? What about you? Have you asked them a question?

Because being a bounty manager is a tough job, also they have several campaign to manage thus  they cant entertain each and every individual. But there are still other manager who response to inquiry of the participant but they're laye to respond. Maybe try to pm you're manager or join to the bounty telegram of your campaogn.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:50:48 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 10:24:35 AM by palle11

Apart from being busy with other jobs and some also being in another campaign, there are other reasons why a manager would not respond instantly.
The question might have been asked and answered before, so the manager expects you to go through the thread.

And,  it might not be a reasonable question concerning the campaign.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:10:50 AM

Maybe, it depends upon the question on how really being important, because there are some question that forms by unnecessary line or irrelevant which is the campaign managers are not willing to answer because of unimportant matters being asking for him/her, but if the question has a good purpose, I am so sure that the campaign manager would have a immediate response.
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:27:25 AM

I think because 95% of the questions that are asked can be answered by reading the first page that explains the bounty. I constantly see stupid questions that could easily be answered if they took 2 seconds to read.
Luckily I'm not a bounty manager because if I was these 2 rules would be added to my campaign-

1. If you ask a question that the answer is in the bounty campaign description you will be rejected from the campaign.
2. If you ask when bounty distribution, etc before the given time frame in the bounty campaign description you be rejected from the campaign with 0 payments.

These type of stupid question makes all bounty hunters look bad.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:31:55 AM

It could be that the bounty manager is busy doing their job or the question has already been answered many times and is redundant or the answer is clearly stated on the OP of the campaign. There are actually two kinds of managers a hardworker that keeps himself busy and a lazy one that only care for money and don't even care if there were cheaters and participants that needs a response regarding their concern and confusions. I highly recommend you to be picky or selective for you not to have problems with your job. I've been in different campaign either in bounty or those who paid Bitcoin and I know who are the best and worst managers. I do hope that irresponsible managers will be banned or red tagged for failing to do their duties and should be fair for participants that do their very best for the job well done where we got to follow some rules so I think they also deserves to follow rules.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:58:16 AM

Bounty Managers are very busy on handling campaign if you want to ask directly and answer you right away then join their telegram and ask them about the bounty rules and project updates.
Zanuar003

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:03:05 AM

yes sometimes they may be busy, so in my opinion when you want to ask better you join the telegram group. usually on the telegram questions your questions quickly replied by the admin. if there is another opinion please for seniors to add.
keycellko

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:10:23 AM

Bounty managers are handling a lot of campaign. If you want to ask them make sure your question is not already answered in the thread. Some people ask repeatedly questions that has already been asked before. So really, if you want to be answers to your questions read first the threasld and the comments on the thread and if you cant find it there, make sure you ask smart questions.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

Bounty managers: mostly rude and condescending; and a few good people
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:37:47 AM

i did not face such issues ,
always contact bounty managers to their telegram channel or send message to BTT id .

still if they dont solve your query or issue then either you joined any fake campaign or that bounty manager is not that experienced to handle issues .
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

not all managers are not willing to answer our questions, I find many managers are very open to answer my questions, sometimes I also find managers who are indifferent to me
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

I have asked some questions on bounty managers, some answers and others do not. I do not pry in too much to those campaign managers who do not give an answer. As well all probably know, every single campaign manager is busy, it is a very hectic job, not to mention most campaign manager handles a lot of other projects. But, I give a salute to those campaign managers who gives time to answer every question to every person asking about the bounty.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

I want to say, Being a reward manager is a difficult job and there is also another reason why a manager will not respond immediately. But there are still other managers who respond to questions from participants but they agree to answer. But the question with a good purpose. I am sure that the campaign manager will get a response soon.
gesttrys

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:21:11 AM

By the way, I also noticed this. it seems to me because many managers are not at all aimed to conduct projects, but simply for cover. or just a chechechlovek very busy, as many managers have more than one company and all write to him.
Primal6666

Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:23:56 AM

They are answering. Some very very slow, but do answer. Just imagine how much people works with them and everyone have questions. BM simple have no time to answer to everyone.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
minhdang2212

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:24:32 AM

The bonus managers only set rules for participation so they will only answer you about rules and results. They do not have much information about the project. They may have received too many messages so they have not responded yet.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:39:10 AM

Maybe the bounty managers are busy with their work. I sometimes ask them something. And if there is something urgent enough I will ask directly to dev to get answers, and they respond well to me.

Its not a reason for them to not answer your question especially if your question is about the legitimacy of project. There are managers that gets project without doing any research just for the sake of portfolio.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
nguyenthicamtu

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:13:07 AM

Can you tell a specific project? I participated many projects and almost I can contact with their dev team. You should contact with them on other social media channel such as Telegram ,Twitter, Discord or Facebook
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:14:47 AM

Because being a bounty manager is a tough job, also they have several campaign to manage thus  they cant entertain each and every individual. But there are still other manager who response to inquiry of the participant but they're laye to respond. Maybe try to pm you're manager or join to the bounty telegram of your campaogn.

exactly once. one reason is that the manager sometimes not only is indeed one bounty only. and for the record, the participants from each bounty is certainly very much, so I think there will be no time to respond to participants one by one. If there might be complaints maybe they don't answer directly but will give action.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:26:25 AM

Those bounty managers, who don't respond to their participants are not worthy enough to be a bounty manager in my opinion.
Bounty managers are bound to respond to their participants because they are getting paid to manage bounty campaign on behalf of the XYZ company.
Bounty manager is not only meant to add participants, update spreadsheets and distribute tokes/coins, but to communicate, respond, solving issues on behalf of the company.

Enough said of bounty managers.

Now the bounty hunters also need to be very responsible.

Before contacting bounty managers with your question, you need to check if it is already answered or mentioned in op.
Moreover, read the terms very carefully to avoid misunderstandings.

They manage tons of participants, they are doing tons of works behind the scene, so bounty hunters should give them time to get an answer.
And also bounty hunters should do their tasks very carefully, so that they don't make any mistakes which ultimately lead to bounty manager's support.

So bounty managers support bounty hunters and vice versa. The best practice ever!
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:42:33 AM

Maybe the bounty manager assumes most of the hunters can actually find the answers in the bounty thread. I guess if you are to earn bounties, you'll have to read the bounty thread carefully as they are assuming already you know the rules and its all there is that is why they never reply. I did send questions to some but also didn't get answers but after reading replies from the thread, I found the answers.

Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

Those bounty managers, who don't respond to their participants are not worthy enough to be a bounty manager in my opinion.
Bounty managers are bound to respond to their participants because they are getting paid to manage bounty campaign on behalf of the XYZ company.
Bounty manager is not only meant to add participants, update spreadsheets and distribute tokes/coins, but to communicate, respond, solving issues on behalf of the company.

Before contacting bounty managers with your question, you need to check if it is already answered or mentioned in op.

They manage tons of participants, they are doing tons of works behind the scene, so bounty hunters should give them time to get an answer.
And also bounty hunters should do their tasks very carefully, so that they don't make any mistakes which ultimately lead to bounty manager's support.

So bounty managers support bounty hunters and vice versa. The best practice ever!

Maybe you are right. Indeed for a manager to communicate with the participants is an obligation and responsibility. but a question asked only because lazy reading and all sorts of rules on the bounty (all the answers are already there in the whitepaper & thread) I don't think there will be a response and the manager just want to answer the question is urgent only.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:05:49 AM

Some bounty managers are handling more than 5 or 10 bounty campaigns at the same time.
They are professionally managers. They will answer your questions if they find necessary.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:10:30 AM

Bounty managers are busy people unlike us participants. They hold a lot of bounties and participants. So, I think they don't have time to answer the FAQ. Just look and be observant because sometimes, easy question can answer by our observation. Some managers are easily to communicate and you need to find the best managers who can answer your questions regarding to the bounty.
dnxfgjhk

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:10:47 AM

The bounty manager is a very difficult job. There are a lot of things that need to be done every day. We can't answer every participant's question. We can all understand it. Mutual understanding and mutual inclusion. Grin
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:13:43 AM

Being a bounty manager is not an easy job, they have to tend on different matters almost all the time. Plus most of these bounty managers also manages a lot of different bounty campaigns as well that is one of the reasons why they take time to reply to your concerns. Basically like you they are also busy with their work.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:37:59 AM

it depends on the manager of the bounty. Others just can't handle many inquiries because they handle not only one bounty. Its okay for me. But yeah its better if they answer our questions IF it is not on any description.

justine11

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

Well it depends on bounty manager  some mqnagers were happily answers the all questions about the project or clarification of campaign rules but in some cases, campaign managers don't answer questions like "is any spot in your campaign" or something about the slots in the campaign eventhough it says FULL or CLOSED guys don't ask for a spot on campaign manager if the subject says FULL or CLOSED use your common sense that's because i always see this in every campaign thread
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

I think you need to work out your question first, and see whether it is pertinent and demands a specific answer.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

haha same with me sir, some of them was too busy to read our personal message, but some of them was kindly enough to reply our message.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

For starters, you can read the bounty thread and telegram channel. If there you do not find the answer to your question, then you can ask a question in thread Bounty. Bounty managers are very busy and lead several campaigns. Sometimes the bounty Manager has his own telegram channel where you can ask questions. Most importantly, be careful and read the first message in you bounty thread  and pined the message in the telegram.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Handling campaign is not easy I'm sure the manager is busy, although some are not, me suggest to directly ask through their telegram if you want to ask, here not only you who participate in bounty but many members who participate also so please be patient.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

I agree with you completely. We cannot expect bounty managers to answer every single question related to the campaign. Instead, we must focus on doing our own research as bounty hunters since we are all grown ups here and the bounty manager is not our father to spoon-feed us through out the campaign. However, inactive managers should be blamed for not upholding their responsibilities.

Some of the best bounty managers according to me like aTriz, yahoo, Sylon etc usually answer all important questions related to the project and I respect such responsible managers. Do your research before asking unnecessary questions.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

Probably because many people who ask of question and make a manager confused which one the question who must his answer. And maybe the manager is busy so rarely check the questions, or our questions have nothing to do with bounty. Many reasons that can make bounty managers don't answer our questions or long reply to our questions.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:56:11 AM

Really thats the question you want to ask here.  Grin Thats logical mate as bounties are big pain in the back of managers as they have to asses everyday work of more than 2000-3000 participant! They have update the tokens sheets, new registration and much more. Now imagine this to be done with the 5-6 different projects per manager giving him almost no time to look at the each and every question everyday!

But you know what thats not the case, they will reply you always and on every question that you may ask them, its just that they will respond with some delay after finishing the work.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:01:12 AM

Bounty or Campaign Managers are sometimes busy managing their campaigns. Of course, considering their real life situation too. Because, not all their time are focused on being a campaign manager. There are also responsibilities on the other side. Maybe, the manager is a father that is taking care of his sons and daughters. But, mostly the campaign managers are answering questions as much as possible. The questions that are important and needs to be answered quickly.
abduljakul

Activity: 16
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

Not all the managers wont answer your question, i have participated most of the campaigns from different campaign managers and i have seen  their personalities,one good manager for example is wapwinter, he is active in telegram groups he will reply everytime someone is askign questions,if you pm him you will get replies,which is why i am following his campaigns! he is not acepting scam projects.
btccrusher

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

You'll find the information where and how you should contact/ask questions regarding the project on the original bounty post. Each manager has some individual rules. Some of them allow you to ask questions, sometimes they give you a Telegream contact for bounty question. You should know it before you ask anything.
Cheers
prashanta
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:25:35 AM

it depends on the manager of the bounty. Others just can't handle many inquiries because they handle not only one bounty. Its okay for me. But yeah its better if they answer our questions IF it is not on any description.
First of all a manager have to handle 2k-3k participants, in one project. So you can imagine that you could examine the bounty thread and telegram channel. If there you do now not locate the answer for your query, then you could ask a query in thread Bounty. Bounty managers are very busy and lead several campaigns. occasionally the bounty supervisor has his personal telegram channel where you could ask questions.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

Not at all those who are handling 4 to 6 campaign are to busy to answer your queries, I also experience that if I have an important questions that I don't get answer I just leave the campaign, because they also need to address questions especially if its about wallet address.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ellabanana

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

Well, we should consider that they are also busy like us. They usually don't manage only one project. Also, did you donit through bounty thread? or did you send them message directly? Some of the manager would specify how do they want to be contacted with. Just be patient with them and if they don't really reply to you, probably, that project is not for you. If they don't know how to do their job, how can their project be also trusted.

tamango

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

it depends from bounty manager to bounty manager.... someone prefer PM in telegram, others PM in bitcointak, others writing in bounty channels.... try to ask them how they prefer to be contacted.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

The Bitcoin 2 great bounty manager who answers all the questions. Even after repeated. I can recommend it to attract in the future of the company.

GrannyC

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

In many cases they are overwhelmed and managing 4 or 5 campaigns at the same time so it takes them a while to answer. In some occasions they may be plainly unprofessional and many times there are questions not worth answering.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

In many cases they are overwhelmed and managing 4 or 5 campaigns at the same time so it takes them a while to answer. In some occasions they may be plainly unprofessional and many times there are questions not worth answering.
You should read the bounty thread carefully as they already assume you already know the rules
and they are the reasons why they never responded. I also once sent a question but also did not get
an answer and after reading the reply from the thread, I found the answer.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

From my personal findings, I found out that work load is one of the biggest issues of many bounty project managers. Thus there is the tendency not to attend to your issues at the required time. However some of them are ill experience so they lack the ability to manage questions and issues of their clients promptly.

HOMT

Powered by,
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

Bounty companies have become much more participants, they simply do not have time to answer all. It is best to write in telegram, there are more chances to reach managers

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
fortelen

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

Bounty manager is also a human as us. Probably we can demand the bounty manager to be professional in doing their task, including answering the questions by the participants. However, there are some possibilities that make them not answer the questions. First, it may be the difference of the time zone where the bounty manager live. Second, it may be because lots of participants ask the similar questions and the bounty manager has answered it. third, the question may have been stated in the thread. And then, the bounty manager may be also very busy because he also must calculate and analyze the tasks done by the participants.
However, it is also annoying when we ask for the important thing and we don't get the answer. It's very bad. A good bounty manager should do their job well, but we as a participant also should be patient and understand the situation. 

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Btcwashu

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

You should read the bounty thread carefully as they already assume you already know the rules
and they are the reasons why they never responded. I also once sent a question but also did not get
an answer and after reading the reply from the thread, I found the answer.

Being a bounty manager is not a easy job not all your questions can answer with the bounty manager. We must give a consideration to all the bounty manager and lets pray the project they handle are being successful.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

Why do bounty managers on many projects not answer the questions of the participants?
What are the type of questions the participants are asking? Maybe they are generic and the answer is pretty obvious? or the managers are quite busy to answer it one by one.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

I advise all my friends to pay attention to the bounty of the project Manager.I believe that this is incredibly important and plays a huge role in the work of the project
kortwyss

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:51:04 PM

I myself can not understand why, but many bounty managers are pretty rude and often do not respond to messages, at least in chat. I think this is due to the volume of incoming information that they have to process.
Tosin12

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Well considering the numbers of users of bitcointalk doing bounty campaign it's only bot that can answer all questions from thousands within limited time so we can't blame the bounty managers because what they do is complex
f4t4l

Activity: 200

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

bounty Manager is always the face of the project so you just need to pay attention to this person because it also depends on your income

Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

depending on what you are asking, I think some managers are quite respectful of the participants. before you ask directly to the manager, you should make a post in the bounty thread with your question. usually if the manager is not busy, he will respond directly to your questions related to the campaign

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

Not all the managers wont answer your question, i have participated most of the campaigns from different campaign managers and i have seen  their personalities,one good manager for example is wapwinter, he is active in telegram groups he will reply everytime someone is askign questions,if you pm him you will get replies,which is why i am following his campaigns! he is not acepting scam projects.
Do not forget about Sylon, one of the best bounty managers that i know. He always answers any questions and pm that asked by his bounty campaign participants even though he handles many successful projects. I am very respectful with bounty managers like this. Sometimes there are bounty managers who do not respond the questions on their bounty threads, but some of them make a telegram group for keep in touch with all the bounty participants. We can ask any questions related to bounty and help each other to answer for the same questions that have been asked.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

A lot of them handles a lot of bounties. They can not just earn from one project without assurance that project will succeed. So basically, they need to earn more by doing more.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

bounty Manager is always the face of the project so you just need to pay attention to this person because it also depends on your income
Yes, they are the one that manages the campaign so definitely they are in charge of all the rules of the ICO campaigns or any other campaigns that related for promoting and advertising such company. We need to always read the rules of the campaign to be able to get stakes every week. As bounty managers needed a campaigners that always stick to their rules given by them. So if someone don't abide it, don't whine at them because it's their fault for not following the rules at the start.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

I think other bounty managers are too busy handling different campaigns. Others managers are answering questions on telegram others are in the thread. Others manager has their own form of asking concern with the participants

ginika

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

bounty managers are also human like us. being a bounty manager is a difficult job and there is also another reason why a manager will not answer or not respond promptly to questions asked by participants.
1. bounty managers handle many campaigns so they have no time to answer questions asked by the participants.
2. probably because many participants are asking the same question. if you want to ask something, make sure your question is not asked by the previous participant.
xTachibana

Activity: 164

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

I believe that bounty Manager has an incredibly important mission and a huge responsibility.hope that in my projects good managers

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
sale.kripta

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

I met a topic in the Russian-language forum in which I talked about bounty managers, their advantages and disadvantages. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2845483.0
Coltpython

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

I wrote an article sometime ago without knowing the bounty closes that same day. I had opened the bounty registration form earlier and it was fine so after I finished writing the article the form closed. I begged the bounty manager but she refused. I really felt bad that day. All my efforts wasted on that article thinking I could get it through to the bounty manager in charge.

Myeth1

Activity: 35
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

Usually, those bounty managers are trying to manage many campaigns, so you need to make sure your question is answered. I have read many questions like that, which are bold or red to catch the attention of the manager.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FXPay.IO ║ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem (https://fxpay.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

I have been through and I follow the campaign and I ask the Campaign Manager, the manager responds to my questions even though they are not directly answered. Maybe the managers are busy so nga can answer the questions you ask.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

Sometimes some bounty managers, in a thread they announces how to communicate & I'm success to get the answer after following they instruction. For example pm btt or telegram.

But there is one bounty manager who is so cruel because they doesn't respond me. Otherwise I report a cheater

iAMawi123

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

They might be busy monitoring other campaigns that they currently manage. Some other bounty managers respond faster than you expect. But in my own opinion, it is an utmost duty of the bounty manager to cater the needs of the participants prior to each campaign.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Yarsk

Merit: 122

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:31:07 PM
Merited by cizatext (1)

A lot of the bounty managers always respond to question and carry out the correction put forward to them from the bounty participants, but to some others the are so lazy that they don't even check they bounty threads from time to time but I can point some bounty managers who are prompt and always available to answer any questions.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

The speed of response to your message depends on the workload of the bounty manager. Also, usually they write rules (do not PM, spam, etc.), and by following them, you increase the chances of a quick response.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

I don't normally send a personal message on bounty managers unless it is necessary. Make sure to read first the announcement thread before ask a question. Bounty managers are also busy doing their work and they have less time in answering your inquiries.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

Maybe the participants were asking the questions that not covered by their job description or sometimes the question arent related to the campaign or the question were not that clear because campaign manager are always busy for the inqury so if the question were not clear manager prefer to ignore it.
delarossa

MINTER

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

Each manager must have different characters. Some are responsive or not. Or maybe they also limit themselves not to answer questions from participan because it is too sensitive. I've also asked about campaign issues to some managers, some are replying and some are not. If the bounty you follow has a manager who is responsive to your questions, it can be said that the manager cares and can definitely help you.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

I think almost all managers are working on many projects, which I think requires a lot of time. I personally had to ask several times some bounty manager and he always answered me timely and correct.  Smiley Smiley

Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

I think bounty managers are so enthusiasm. Even though they are so busy with their work , they have still enough time for everybody to answer everyone’s question. Try to join telegram of your bounty campaign , I’m very sure they will not ignored you. Bounty managers are helpful  with their members too. They will give informations about your bounty campaign either it is already finish until the ICO presale.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

yes, I often find this. and a lot happened to the question on the bounty tread. i never ask on bounty thread, because they provide a place on telegram or twitter. but if the manager does not provide telegram. I direct the inbox to the question. but it takes time to answer it.
hunnykaushal

Merit: 137

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

There is nothing like this that Bounty manager don't reply.

In most of cases i see bounty manager or team member do reply.

As i did manage bounty of one coin and handling bounty is quite a busy job but if we will handle it with proper technique then there will be no problem at all.

There are some bounty managers who are handling more than 1-2-3 bounties so they are quite busy and will reply rarely.

Now a days, it is great that bounty telegram groups are different than project telegram group, so manager pinned message with important information regarding bounty.

Thank you
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1520
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

a bounty manager is a busy person. his job is not only to answer 1 by 1 questions of the participants, usually he has written clearly in their thread. so we as participants must diligently read more thoroughly. and not all bounty managers did not answer the participants' questions

Ereun

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

I think they have a team in every project that is promoted or can say one project there is one person who manage because we know bounty manager has many projects, It all depends on the management there is someone who is responsive and some are indifferent when we want to complain. The most important thing is to ask in accordance with the problems we have and understand every campaign rule they make.
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

may be many of the same questions so the manager does not have to answer all the questions or there is already an embedded message in the telegram group.
but usually the manager has a lot of work so little time to answer the questions of participants and my advice if the question is not too important or have a lot of other people ask better we do not have to ask first.
stein888

Activity: 65

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

Yes, I have experienced being ignored by bounty manager, it is not that they are ignoring me but because I have not read the instructions carefully, I was marked "yellow" on the spreadsheet and I appeal to them but didn't get any response. It was then I realized that I didn't wear their personal text. They don't answer your message because they are very busy people that sometimes they can't even pee because they don't have time to spare. so we must understand their situations too.

YUMERIUM    ❰❰❰  http://www.yumerium.com/  ❱❱❱
An Incentivized, Blockchain based Open Gaming Platform
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

Check some threads here "Best bounty manger" or something like this in the name. There are a lot of good bounty managers that can answer all questions.

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

We must understand them because they a lot of things to do also like checking our answers to the questions inside the forum they will check if it is fit to the question. As we can see in a spreadsheet a lot of participants are there, imagine he or she monitor all members in order to make the project successful.I know sometimes they hired staff also to help him or her for the benefit of the project.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

Bounty manager is not a easy job and he have to maintain record of every participant and have to check their work so that every genuine participant get proper reward for his work. It consume a lot of time but bounty managers generally give replies of a genuine question which requires major attention.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
fadlyzuld

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

Example if you get the question you answered hundreds of times or thousands of times in community group, have you still answer them again?
mmacool

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

I solve all questions through a telegram. If the manager can not answer. I understand that he is busy and he does not have time at all. Just have a bounty there is a chat you can ask a question there, maybe someone already asked and knows the answer. You will definitely help.
Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

I do not think all bounty managers will not answer in all questions. sometimes there is an answer, and there is a question only in the reply by reading the message in pinned. maybe he's too busy with work to answer the question in part.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

It aint just about you.
It is about the whole project. So if your question do connect with the bounty he is holding then he should answer you. But if it just shit posting then some of them wont waste time answering that.

Try to be one then maybe you will understand how hard it is specially when you are taking care of all the bounty campaigns. Just how many people it is that needs to be updated.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

There are sometimes such silly questions, it seems like people who ask them, don't read about the project and bounty information at all. In this case, it's obvious why bounty managers are reluctant to answer. In most cases, bounty managers are just overloaded with different projects and too busy to answer.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

Maybe you are right. Indeed for a manager to communicate with the participants is an obligation and responsibility. but a question asked only because lazy reading and all sorts of rules on the bounty (all the answers are already there in the whitepaper & thread) I don't think there will be a response and the manager just want to answer the question is urgent only.

Sometimes we just cannot accuse participants as lazy, because it is very hard to find an answer by searching 100s of pages.

A scenario,
X bounty campaign started on 1st April for 8 weeks.
Within just 17 days the thread grown to over 80 pages with just 3 weeks on the go.
Someone joined at that moment and have 1 question in mind and looking for the answer.
Maybe that question is asked & answered before, but it is very difficult for him to find. At that point, the participant contacts the bounty manager for an answer.

This thing can easily be solved by taking only one step. "Make FAQ in 2nd or 3rd post with the question & answer asked by the participants"  Roll Eyes
Enzo05

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:40:02 PM

It happens when they are so busy and having like multiple works with other ICO's ( if they are freelancer ) . I am also bounty manager but mostly focus on airdrop campaign . Handling airdrop campaign is not that easy as well so I also have teams if I am loaded and can't handle it all , so in that way all questions that raised will be answered .
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

Sometimes we just cannot accuse participants as lazy, because it is very hard to find an answer by searching 100s of pages.

A scenario,
X bounty campaign started on 1st April for 8 weeks.
Within just 17 days the thread grown to over 80 pages with just 3 weeks on the go.
Someone joined at that moment and have 1 question in mind and looking for the answer.
Maybe that question is asked & answered before, but it is very difficult for him to find. At that point, the participant contacts the bounty manager for an answer.

This thing can easily be solved by taking only one step. "Make FAQ in 2nd or 3rd post with the question & answer asked by the participants"  Roll Eyes
You just admit another task to be done for the busy manager. The majority of the questions are ridiculous and it is always about rules and distribution which is mentioned before in OP. But barely to find a manager that didn't response to a wallet change for example. Management for more than one campaign needs more workers. It is a hard job.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:59:06 PM

I think it is just because they are really busy. Mostly they manage 10+ campaigns if they are good managers and do not have the time to answer everything. But mostly they do answer important questions. Some answer everything! People are different, we can't judge the book by its cover. Also, there are other means of contacting people responsible for bounty campaigns. Have a look if particular bounty campaign has a dedicated Telegram bounty group and ask your question over there. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
hakertajniak

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:00:03 AM

i think because the manager have a several project to manage. But the good manager will still answer if the problem is urgent.
some managers can work as a team to able in answer PM, and manage project.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

By seeing of all the work of bounty managers i can say that Bounty managers work is patient and very toughest. He is very busy at all time. First they gives the same answer many times to different bounty hunters. Second they have to check and maintains the record of different bounty campaigns. Third sometimes bounty managers work for different projects. So due to these reasons i think some time they don't gives reply very early.
voznyukden

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

Answers to almost all questions can be found on the project page, read carefully enough.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

Most of them do not answer but some do. For example i got my answer from sylon everytime. If you dont ask ridiculous questions i think he will answer your questions as well.
redwhite037

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

Because they are busy with their work. They manage multiple campaigns at once. and most of them do not have free time. What they need when they come up with a request for the campaign is full in the ANN bounty. So you just read and follow their requests
krinerr

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

Maybe they really busy , but good managers  will always find time to answer for your questions
Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

Well for me during the course of interacting with bounty managers so far, I think why many of them get fed up of answering people's questions as time wears on is because many of these questions being asked has been answered before, even some, times without number.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Byakuya

Activity: 461
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

Sometimes they don't answer my questions that are asked via bitcointalk. Therefore, I use the telegram to get information quickly. They check telegram messages more often.
sh0011

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

There are couple of guys who are quite rude even in chats. Maybe they have to be like that. Also sometimes they answer for couple of days.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

Maybe they really busy , but good managers  will always find time to answer for your questions
I also think that a good manager should contact the community! After all, his work is not only in correct calculations, but also in the answers to community questions!
norman472

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

Maybe they are busy , usually they take care of several projects at once , for me if I need information I ask via telegram for quick response .

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

They don't usually answer questions on the thread coz it's quite difficult browsing through it. Inquiries are mostly attended to in the Telegram channels. We also need to consider that it is not easy to manage hundreds or thousands of participants who's asking the same question over and over again. So if you'll think of it, it does get quite annoying.

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

maybe they are busy, you should to patient or you make the question in the wrong place so the manager will not answer it.
I can understand because the work of bounty manager is not easy and need to handle everyday.
coino.org

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

They are so busy with flow of information and thousand of complaining participants who don't read rules properly. But such managers like Amazix they answer questions in telegram, well, but if you ask something what they don't like, they can easily blacklist you without any payment and this is unprofessional. This is the reason why most of hunters don't like deal with them
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

I once asked a few bounty managers. There is an answer that no one, there is also not answering directly but some time ahead. In the question of whether or not answered questions by managers is a common thing, it could be because the activity of the manager who is solid so a little difficult to answer. There is also a maneger who is not willing to ignore any questions asked for him.

xen14

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

being bounty manager is a tough job , multi tasking , managing multiple bounties even me i can only do 3-4bounties more than that and i will lose track of it xD
grknondr

Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:13:08 PM

Two week ago I asked a question to a bounty manager. It has been two weeks and he hasnt read my message yet. Many of them manage more then 1 bounty and if there are too many participants, it is better not to wait for answer. Some are very helpful and answer very fast, but some of them see themselves as God
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

Today there are a lot of projects and, accordingly, a lot of normal managers who lead these projects, we need to add that today a lot of scams have been added to these projects, but I do not think that managers have anything to do with this, I like so many managers including Hotachy
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

Bounty managers is a difficult job especially when they are holding multiple projects that needs to be take care.That's why they can't respond quickly on so many inquiries of the bounty participants. To know or get updates regularly use telegram for information purposes.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
tofus

Activity: 347

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

Because there are a lot of stupid questions and very little free time to view all new posts on the forum. I sometimes solve my problems in a bounty telegram channel if a bounty manager is active there.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Lynks

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

They are to busy to answer because of the bulk of works on their hand. But you can send them private message and then draw their attention in the group toe them to check their private message
Melfoy72

Activity: 196

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:18:48 PM

It also depends on person I think.
For example Hotashy answers immediately although she manages many campaign too

ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

Some bounty managers manage multiple campaigns at the same time and they can't handle all the workload. You have to blame bounty manager in that situation because this is his job. If he can't handle all problems then he should not get more campaign that he can handle at the same time. I haven't seen such problem before because I choose my bounty campaigns carefully.
Tlongbottom

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

I’ve found that most bounty managers are responsive on a certain platform. Most have a dedicated Telegram channel where you can ask questions or read FAQs on their bounties. I’ve found Bitcointalk PMs aren’t as effective, but I’ve also gotten responses. As others have said, they are busy and with a little patience, you’ll usually get a response.
cilgindansci

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

We often can't defend our rights. The bounty managements need to communicate better. I think the best person is Sylon at this subject.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

Typically, managers respond to questions. If they didn't, they might have been busy or missed your question. Try to contact them again.
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

If the bounty manager has a proven results, I would not take it personally. Try to see if your issue is resolved even though they have not responded to you. Sometimes they will fix things but not have the time to reply back to you. It is a very busy, if not thankless job being a bounty manger if you can imagine being in their shoes.
Way2Paradise

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

i think too they are only busy. especially if they manage more than one campaign, they have a lot of work.

i have the experience that they usually fix the problem, but do not answer. guess, they try to save time.

so do not take it personally and wait to see if the managers react without answering.
Omooba098

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

Not all bounty managers avoid questions from the bounty hunters. We still have a good number of them who care. It's just so frustrating when your stakes are not updated in the spreadsheet and the some managers decide to keep quite despite your complaints.
Melfoy72

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:50:53 PM

There are so many Bounty managers who even can't check stakes in-time.
So we have to do guess-work. And at the end of campaign we suddenly get at the result that we sent all reports in a "wrong format"   Shocked

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:51:52 PM

You have to realize how ignorant and stupid most bounty hunters are on bitcointalk.  You've seen their posts and the shoddy quality of their so called work.  Are you seriously wondering why an overworked campaign manager doesn't take the time to respond to what must be hundreds of ludicrous requests and complaints? 

It would be very much bad form to put them on ignore if one was the manager, but there has got to be the temptation there.  I do not blame them in the least for their impatience and rudeness, but I haven't experienced any of this personally.  Then again, I'm not a greedy, ignorant individual who has 100 accounts all trying to cheat campaigns, and who complains to the campaign manager in shattered english when a payment is late.  That must drive managers to the goon-house.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:13:13 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 09:31:07 PM by jinnyjinny

Some bounty managers are really busy because they run a lot of campaigns. It makes sense to join the telegram chat, to write in the forum thread and wait for the answer. But there is a category of managers, which treat hunters as second-class people and sometimes appears the impression that they pay out of their pocket Grin . They rarely answer the questions.

Melfoy72

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:40:03 PM

You have to realize how ignorant and stupid most bounty hunters are on bitcointalk.  You've seen their posts and the shoddy quality of their so called work.  Are you seriously wondering why an overworked campaign manager doesn't take the time to respond to what must be hundreds of ludicrous requests and complaints?  

It would be very much bad form to put them on ignore if one was the manager, but there has got to be the temptation there.  I do not blame them in the least for their impatience and rudeness, but I haven't experienced any of this personally.  Then again, I'm not a greedy, ignorant individual who has 100 accounts all trying to cheat campaigns, and who complains to the campaign manager in shattered english when a payment is late.  That must drive managers to the goon-house.
wow!!! You are so beautiful my dear.  Cheesy  let me type some words in my shattered english.
In case of community/bounty manager doesn't want to communicate with his own bounty hunters that bring him a lot of money.... it could be better if he finally stop to torture himself and will search for a new job  Roll Eyes

And please ask his majesty BM to place official ann:

We accept only white and well spoken men (cockney accent)
Any questions are forbidden
Without any reward (you will do your shoddy quality posts for free)

And you must pay to us for joining 0.1 Eth
(like Fiancia asked resently)

bright07

Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

We should ask questions related to bounty campaign. Manager like if any thing is written less and we are not able to understand it properly, bounty managers should give respond soon so that the participants don't get any difficulty. If participant does something good, it will be beneficial for the company.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

It depends on the bounty manager that we contact. But, I'm sure that they are too busy because they probably should answer so many questions from the hundred or thousand participants. Sometimes, they will also answer the question after some days or in one day later. It probably the difference of the time zone. Moreover, they may also have other difficult tasks to finish and cannot reply our message soon.
But, whatever the reason, a good bounty manager at least is possible to contact and answer the participant question moreover when it is important.
nikotengik

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

may be busy or out of business hours to ask questions.
usually a good team will provide information and respond quickly

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rokaye677

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

maybe the manager is busy, and make sure you search for information where you can ask, you can read from some other thread. usually they give directions, where you can ask. most of them open question and answer forums in telegram.
NineBall

Activity: 123

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

Being a bounty manager is very busy. if you send a message in bitcointalk not reply, try sending your message via telegram. please be patient

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

Many of the same questions so the manager doesn`t have to answer all the questions or there is already an embedded message in the telegram group, but usually the manager has a lot of work so little time to answer the questions of participants and my advice if the question isn`t too important or have a lot of other people ask better we dont have to ask first.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

Bounty managers are handling a lot of campaign. If you want to ask them make sure your question is not already answered in the thread. Some people ask repeatedly questions that has already been asked before.

Better still, if the program has a bounty group on telegram, you can join the group and ask your questions that you need clarification and probably quote them, when they come online, they would answer you
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

I think because 95% of the questions that are asked can be answered by reading the first page that explains the bounty. I constantly see stupid questions that could easily be answered if they took 2 seconds to read.
Luckily I'm not a bounty manager because if I was these 2 rules would be added to my campaign-

1. If you ask a question that the answer is in the bounty campaign description you will be rejected from the campaign.
2. If you ask when bounty distribution, etc before the given time frame in the bounty campaign description you be rejected from the campaign with 0 payments.

These type of stupid question makes all bounty hunters look bad.
Many problems are not clearly identified at the beginning of the bounty thread.
For example:
there are many bounties without a definite end time.
Some bounty activities did not require participants to require KYC verification at the beginning, but they need verification at the end.
There are some bounties that do not have accurate payment deadlines and they delay indefinitely.
All of these need to ask the bounty manager and get answers in time.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
okaypool

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

Serious questions and complaints were always answered. Just a lot of identical questions, and it's better to ask a question or read a forum or chat before you ask.
okaypool

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

I'll admit, there was a problem with charging bounty. The problem is still not solved, but each time respond to my request. Therefore, while I have only positive feedback.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

Maybe we cant blame the Bounty managers because some of some questions were answered in the thread already but some of the people asking is not reading the thread well. If they will just read the thread and understand it, they dont need to ask. Maybe because of numbers of sending message to the manager they cant focus on your question. We should be considerate to them.

Bounty managers are excellent, they are capable of up bringing the projects they are equal in dealing thier task and divide thier time in selling and trading.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

Some bounty managers seem overwhelmed with work and can't respond easily to hundreds of questions a day.  Others are lazy and don't put in the work, or the project is actually a scam.  Lastly, I've seen bounty managers who handle things on time and courteously without issues.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

Most likely they do not answer because they are very busy with their work or the project turned out to be scams and simply freezes from everyone. 
And basically a good bounty manager tries to answer all the questions and maximally help all the participants.
aervin11

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

They all have means of communication to assist queries. Some of them prefer TG or Email, and all of that is written on every thread they are managing. I did have many queries that was answered by all of the "Legit" bounty managers and it goes smoothly, they even reply faster than you girlfriend. For sure they prefer ways of communicating, just try to read every single word they are posting.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

There are few reasons why they dont answer the question of participants, the most common is its already been answered or the person who asked the question dont read the rules wherein the answer is already stated in the first page of the thread. Its a human nature to always ask even if the answer is too obvious. On the other hand there is also irresponsible manager who are too lazy to address the issue of the participants which in fact its their duty to attend the concerns of everyone who are working for the project. While some managers are too busy, we should understand their side too.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: