Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty managers.  (Read 702 times)
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

If the bounty manager has a proven results, I would not take it personally. Try to see if your issue is resolved even though they have not responded to you. Sometimes they will fix things but not have the time to reply back to you. It is a very busy, if not thankless job being a bounty manger if you can imagine being in their shoes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

i think too they are only busy. especially if they manage more than one campaign, they have a lot of work.

i have the experience that they usually fix the problem, but do not answer. guess, they try to save time.

so do not take it personally and wait to see if the managers react without answering.
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

Not all bounty managers avoid questions from the bounty hunters. We still have a good number of them who care. It's just so frustrating when your stakes are not updated in the spreadsheet and the some managers decide to keep quite despite your complaints.
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:50:53 PM

There are so many Bounty managers who even can't check stakes in-time.
So we have to do guess-work. And at the end of campaign we suddenly get at the result that we sent all reports in a "wrong format"   Shocked

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:51:52 PM

You have to realize how ignorant and stupid most bounty hunters are on bitcointalk.  You've seen their posts and the shoddy quality of their so called work.  Are you seriously wondering why an overworked campaign manager doesn't take the time to respond to what must be hundreds of ludicrous requests and complaints? 

It would be very much bad form to put them on ignore if one was the manager, but there has got to be the temptation there.  I do not blame them in the least for their impatience and rudeness, but I haven't experienced any of this personally.  Then again, I'm not a greedy, ignorant individual who has 100 accounts all trying to cheat campaigns, and who complains to the campaign manager in shattered english when a payment is late.  That must drive managers to the goon-house.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:13:13 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 09:31:07 PM by jinnyjinny

Some bounty managers are really busy because they run a lot of campaigns. It makes sense to join the telegram chat, to write in the forum thread and wait for the answer. But there is a category of managers, which treat hunters as second-class people and sometimes appears the impression that they pay out of their pocket Grin . They rarely answer the questions.

Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:40:03 PM

You have to realize how ignorant and stupid most bounty hunters are on bitcointalk.  You've seen their posts and the shoddy quality of their so called work.  Are you seriously wondering why an overworked campaign manager doesn't take the time to respond to what must be hundreds of ludicrous requests and complaints?  

It would be very much bad form to put them on ignore if one was the manager, but there has got to be the temptation there.  I do not blame them in the least for their impatience and rudeness, but I haven't experienced any of this personally.  Then again, I'm not a greedy, ignorant individual who has 100 accounts all trying to cheat campaigns, and who complains to the campaign manager in shattered english when a payment is late.  That must drive managers to the goon-house.
wow!!! You are so beautiful my dear.  Cheesy  let me type some words in my shattered english.
In case of community/bounty manager doesn't want to communicate with his own bounty hunters that bring him a lot of money.... it could be better if he finally stop to torture himself and will search for a new job  Roll Eyes

And please ask his majesty BM to place official ann:

We accept only white and well spoken men (cockney accent)
Any questions are forbidden
Without any reward (you will do your shoddy quality posts for free)

And you must pay to us for joining 0.1 Eth
(like Fiancia asked resently)

bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

We should ask questions related to bounty campaign. Manager like if any thing is written less and we are not able to understand it properly, bounty managers should give respond soon so that the participants don't get any difficulty. If participant does something good, it will be beneficial for the company.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

It depends on the bounty manager that we contact. But, I'm sure that they are too busy because they probably should answer so many questions from the hundred or thousand participants. Sometimes, they will also answer the question after some days or in one day later. It probably the difference of the time zone. Moreover, they may also have other difficult tasks to finish and cannot reply our message soon.
But, whatever the reason, a good bounty manager at least is possible to contact and answer the participant question moreover when it is important.
nikotengik

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

Why do bounty managers on many projects not answer the questions of the participants? What about you? Have you asked them a question?
may be busy or out of business hours to ask questions.
usually a good team will provide information and respond quickly

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rokaye677

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

maybe the manager is busy, and make sure you search for information where you can ask, you can read from some other thread. usually they give directions, where you can ask. most of them open question and answer forums in telegram.
NineBall

Activity: 123

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

Why do bounty managers on many projects not answer the questions of the participants? What about you? Have you asked them a question?
Being a bounty manager is very busy. if you send a message in bitcointalk not reply, try sending your message via telegram. please be patient

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

Many of the same questions so the manager doesn`t have to answer all the questions or there is already an embedded message in the telegram group, but usually the manager has a lot of work so little time to answer the questions of participants and my advice if the question isn`t too important or have a lot of other people ask better we dont have to ask first.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

Bounty managers are handling a lot of campaign. If you want to ask them make sure your question is not already answered in the thread. Some people ask repeatedly questions that has already been asked before.

Better still, if the program has a bounty group on telegram, you can join the group and ask your questions that you need clarification and probably quote them, when they come online, they would answer you
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

I think because 95% of the questions that are asked can be answered by reading the first page that explains the bounty. I constantly see stupid questions that could easily be answered if they took 2 seconds to read.
Luckily I'm not a bounty manager because if I was these 2 rules would be added to my campaign-

1. If you ask a question that the answer is in the bounty campaign description you will be rejected from the campaign.
2. If you ask when bounty distribution, etc before the given time frame in the bounty campaign description you be rejected from the campaign with 0 payments.

These type of stupid question makes all bounty hunters look bad.
Many problems are not clearly identified at the beginning of the bounty thread.
For example:
there are many bounties without a definite end time.
Some bounty activities did not require participants to require KYC verification at the beginning, but they need verification at the end.
There are some bounties that do not have accurate payment deadlines and they delay indefinitely.
All of these need to ask the bounty manager and get answers in time.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

Serious questions and complaints were always answered. Just a lot of identical questions, and it's better to ask a question or read a forum or chat before you ask.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

I'll admit, there was a problem with charging bounty. The problem is still not solved, but each time respond to my request. Therefore, while I have only positive feedback.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

Maybe we cant blame the Bounty managers because some of some questions were answered in the thread already but some of the people asking is not reading the thread well. If they will just read the thread and understand it, they dont need to ask. Maybe because of numbers of sending message to the manager they cant focus on your question. We should be considerate to them.

Bounty managers are excellent, they are capable of up bringing the projects they are equal in dealing thier task and divide thier time in selling and trading.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

Some bounty managers seem overwhelmed with work and can't respond easily to hundreds of questions a day.  Others are lazy and don't put in the work, or the project is actually a scam.  Lastly, I've seen bounty managers who handle things on time and courteously without issues.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

Most likely they do not answer because they are very busy with their work or the project turned out to be scams and simply freezes from everyone. 
And basically a good bounty manager tries to answer all the questions and maximally help all the participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: