Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bear may be good for us  (Read 2625 times)
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:25:59 AM

Yes, the bear market will always good for the investors to grab the coins because every time it is not possible to run the bull market. The market will always give chance to investors to buy them when the prices are decreasing, before increasing the price, almost all coin prices will start decreasing in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lavishlifing

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

Major coins are dropping so this opens an opportunity to buy and
hodl long-term some altcoins, or you can hodl and trade short-term
to some alts
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:59:33 PM

absolutely yes you may be best, requires are quite good to you, through seconds enjoy which you could secure a whole lot of net income a great deal one should just learn how gold coin capabilities kid secure a whole lot of make money.
Judging by the state of today's level of the crypto-currency market, you will not earn big money. Although in reality there are good chances to buy a crypto currency at a cheap price. This is only if you are really confident of a particular project.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:07:55 PM

There might very well be some positives to take from the current dip.
It gives investors with limited capital the opportunity to purchase assets at a reduced rate.
It would also get rid of weak hands, and attract investors who believe in the long-term potential in digital currencies.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:06:48 PM

I don't think that it is any good for us because less is less and more is more. More hype and more money in market - better for us, that's my position.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

I don't think bear market good for us at all. It creates panic, people got mad about losing their investment. You are talking for the investor's way, right? But every time traders and investors can't make a profit! The total crypto market is like bleeding! How can it good for us? In my view, it is not good at all.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

Yes, the bear market will always good for the investors to grab the coins because every time it is not possible to run the bull market. The market will always give chance to investors to buy them when the prices are decreasing, before increasing the price, almost all coin prices will start decreasing in the market.
Right.The bear market will always be good for all investors and holders because it gives us opportunity to buy more potential coins with their affordable prices.Then hold them for long to make a good profit when we see the prices increasing again.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

Yes  maybe it's good to us to experience the bear market to buy more in a affordable price. But we need too to make a good profit and it's important to is that market will have move up if we stay in this kind of situation I think many people will move out in crypto that maybe will be cause of crash of crypto.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:09:25 PM

The bear market might be considered very bad for those who, at the time, were eager to sell their coins, but not for those who think brilliantly. Precisely such a situation is the best time to buy and accommodate cryptocurrency as much as possible. Not only does it stop there the bear market can also trigger the growth of new adopters or beginners to learn about its performance.

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

After bullish sure will change to bearish and then will change again to bullish, and this is natural market. The bear market is good so many new investor and trader will interesting to buy the coins because the price is very cheap. Now we should be promote the crypto to many people around the world to increase the demand.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:12:05 AM

We are in a bear market, (granted, it's easing up a bit), but it's a huge dip, since we had the $20,000 ATH hit sometime in December 2017. So here are the Silver linings in the dark clouds..
More FUD resistance. Well consider this just like a vaccination. We all have that Fever that follows vaccines. But the good thing is it shoots up our resistance, our nerve. To handle bad news
Okay, at least with passing time, we are seeing less of useless forks. Why? I truly believe by next bull run, most useless forks will fail to gain use and market shares and would eventually drop off, and original ideas will dominate
No more shitcoin.  Coins like bitcoin gold, diamond, platinum, sapphire, ruby etc etc. If this market continues for a 1 more month, we would be rid of shitcoins.
No more moon-heads. This particular issue can really rankle me up. You won't read 2 posts without a 'when moon' or 'when lambo' post popping up somehow. Especially in Telegram threads
Mass adoption. Technology will advance. I With tech advance we will see adoption rates going up. Technology like Ripple, Nano would get some look-ins
The real HODLers would be shown. And this would show peeps that really believe in projects. Not just 'get-rich-quick' guys

Will if you asking the total impact of bearish market,i could definetly say that its negative to the investor on there thought and create a loosing to the part of the investor,otherwise for those who are  beginner  of this crypto investment and want to buy a crypto coins in a low price this is good and you can buy a lot of  different profitabledigital coins in a low volume price and holds it for a certain period of time,to wait those moment thats market will growth.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:38:53 AM

We are in a bear market, (granted, it's easing up a bit), but it's a huge dip, since we had the $20,000 ATH hit sometime in December 2017. So here are the Silver linings in the dark clouds..
More FUD resistance. Well consider this just like a vaccination. We all have that Fever that follows vaccines. But the good thing is it shoots up our resistance, our nerve. To handle bad news
Okay, at least with passing time, we are seeing less of useless forks. Why? I truly believe by next bull run, most useless forks will fail to gain use and market shares and would eventually drop off, and original ideas will dominate
No more shitcoin.  Coins like bitcoin gold, diamond, platinum, sapphire, ruby etc etc. If this market continues for a 1 more month, we would be rid of shitcoins.
No more moon-heads. This particular issue can really rankle me up. You won't read 2 posts without a 'when moon' or 'when lambo' post popping up somehow. Especially in Telegram threads
Mass adoption. Technology will advance. I With tech advance we will see adoption rates going up. Technology like Ripple, Nano would get some look-ins
The real HODLers would be shown. And this would show peeps that really believe in projects. Not just 'get-rich-quick' guys

It can be good for us, but it can also bring risks to investors. You can see Bitcoin pumped up to $ 8k3 and suddenly it dropped to $ 6k1 now. We can not predict anything in the Crypto market so the risk is pretty much. Whatever, I agree with your point of view because now I have bought a lot of cheap EOS and I am profitable at it now. Grin

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:08:20 AM

All trader and investor loss much money in this bearish market, i dont see any good thing on this. The price of all altcoin was back to the price like in the beginning of last year so for the hodler now also in loss.  FUD and price manipulation should be stop because they been make bad thing in crypto ecosystem and the price of crypto in big crash.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:21:37 AM

All trader and investor loss much money in this bearish market, i dont see any good thing on this. The price of all altcoin was back to the price like in the beginning of last year so for the hodler now also in loss.  FUD and price manipulation should be stop because they been make bad thing in crypto ecosystem and the price of crypto in big crash.

it is difficult to stop fud and price manipulation because we know that it's already happening in the market. but I am sure that this will get over soon because people are waiting too long to see the market in the bottom so I think the market will increase in the next months and starting from this month, there will be many coins that trying to break the price and increase higher. so we need to wait for a while and make more buy in any coins if necessary so we can get a lower price for each coin and sell it when the higher price comes.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

Of course bear is really good for us. Because that we can buy at a low price. And this is a great opportunity to buy. In bull we cannot buy a lot of coins because of the high price.
One great benefit we have in the bear market is to start buying or getting Bitcoin on low price so we will have more savings in this market and we can proceed for further to get more Bitcoins with out savings. This large collection of coins will surprise you in the bull market so do not miss this opportunity if you have savings then go ahead, you will get your profit at the soon.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

Of course bear is really good for us. Because that we can buy at a low price. And this is a great opportunity to buy. In bull we cannot buy a lot of coins because of the high price.
One great benefit we have in the bear market is to start buying or getting Bitcoin on low price so we will have more savings in this market and we can proceed for further to get more Bitcoins with out savings. This large collection of coins will surprise you in the bull market so do not miss this opportunity if you have savings then go ahead, you will get your profit at the soon.
I agree.This bear season may have take a long time already but still i believe that this is a great opportunity to earn and save more bitcoins while the price is still cheap.We don't know what will happen next so we should grab what is at the present.We will gain huge profits in time if we will learn how to keep them and hold patiently.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:45:43 AM

Bearish market can not be avoided and this is will good thing for trader who was sell the coin when all the times high and wait patient for the bottomed price to rebuy it, so they will make others profit. From this market crash, now we have more experience how to handle and manage the risk with better strategy. Never be greedy and never FOMO is should be to make profit from in this high fluctuacion market. There are always top and bottom price so never FOMO and never be greedy.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:06:20 AM

Bearish market can not be avoided and this is will good thing for trader who was sell the coin when all the times high and wait patient for the bottomed price to rebuy it, so they will make others profit. From this market crash, now we have more experience how to handle and manage the risk with better strategy. Never be greedy and never FOMO is should be to make profit from in this high fluctuacion market. There are always top and bottom price so never FOMO and never be greedy.

Bear market open the eyes of the people that expects the prices to always go up and then borrow money just to invest on it. It makes people realize that there are always risk involved when it comes to investing and trading and they should always have a strategy to minimize the risk because if you don't have one then probably, you will be out of the market in just a short while because it is not what you expected.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:09:04 AM

I agree.This bear season may have take a long time already but still i believe that this is a great opportunity to earn and save more bitcoins while the price is still cheap.We don't know what will happen next so we should grab what is at the present.We will gain huge profits in time if we will learn how to keep them and hold patiently.
We know that when the bear trend occurs in the long term as it did from 2012 until a few months later the price skyrocketed and
recovered, first we don't have to panic with this, and it's also good for us to be able to collect and buy as many coins as possible
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:00:04 AM

Most of us are thinking that bear market will not be good for us that is causes for us to lose some funds in our investments but not most of the time it will be. There are still times that the bear market will be good for us, it can be a good time to buy more coins and tokens while the prices are lower that it's normal price. We can hold it for a while and just sell it when the market had recovered and bull will run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: