Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:20:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3604 times)
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:01:57 AM

I am joining like 10 - 15 bounties, it is easy so it does not take too much of my time actually. It just takes about 1 - 2 hours per day for me to manage it. The key is time management.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:19:56 AM

I only join signature bounty campaign and haven't tried another bounty campaign from other social media outlets. I just focus my time on the signature  bounty campaign where I am very much comfortable. Perhaps, other people may have several accounts and that is why they had joined many bounty campaign and earn more money from it.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
bombombom

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

I'm only following 2-3 campaigns, I want to follow a lot of campaigns, but it's very difficult to find a good campaign.
I just wonder as you. Taking in part bounty campaign is quite hard, so trying to seek good project to join in is really neccessary. WHo knows websites major in bounty?
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:22:28 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley
to follow my signature campaign only follow 1 project because it is impossible my account follow 2 pieces of signature campaign but for video campaign and blog I follow about 7 bounty
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

I think we have to look at our daily routine after that we can decide that how much time we have for crypto world, obviously if we want a good return then we have to give a sufficient time.

I’m doing 15,20  campaigns with my other activities, am tried my best to find out a good campaign, cause some time you remain unpaid due to not a good project.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:44:23 AM

I think we have to look at our daily routine after that we can decide that how much time we have for crypto world, obviously if we want a good return then we have to give a sufficient time.

I’m doing 15,20  campaigns with my other activities, am tried my best to find out a good campaign, cause some time you remain unpaid due to not a good project.

Yes, see the first time that we have to do a lot or not. If a lot of time then spent many of the following bounties then isn't the problem. But if you have a little time then don't be forced. I just followed the signature by some vide and articles only and the result for me was more.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:45:16 AM

For now, as a jr.member, this is still my first signature bounty campaign I happen to join and I am in the forum for almost 2 hours a day to make my postings. I hope I can also join other campaigns so that atleast I can earn another income from it aside from the signature bounty campaign that I am in currently.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:51:43 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

I only do 1 bounty and its signature campaign. It is better than social media and give more stakes. No hassle, just follow the rules and you will be rewarded.

verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:53:18 AM

I am also a beginner and I have not dared to follow the bounty. I will focus on multiplying friends on social media accounts. because of increasing competition.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

Among all the other things I am doing, I only have time to keep up with one bounty.  If anyone is looking for a good project to join, Criptoreal is really good.  Technicals are sound with good algorithm choice (not nicehash mineable).  They also offer a really good shared masternode service for their coin.  Criptoreal (CRS) is poised to be the next DASH of South America.

But yeah, bounties aren't really my thing and it seems difficult to find really good bounty campaigns.  At least with CRS I know I'm supporting a solid project.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

If it is up to you to do some bounty because many people do up to 8-10 gift in order to get a reward, with this you have to be more careful because it depends on one account very long to wait for the gift and you more participate with account tone has   

Muslimin mj

Activity: 569
Merit: 18

Goldeth.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:02:56 AM

in my opinion, a lot or not bounty that we do not become a barrier, I more than 50 bounty I follow with various kinds of social media, suggestions I use the schedule, my advice again use exxel to save bounty data you follow.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:03:27 AM

I don't have much time for bounty campaign, so I can't take part in all kinds of bounties.
I only do signature campaign since it is rewarded the most.
Luckily I had the chance to take part in several good bounties.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

According to this, I think it depends on you if you have an additional account you can join in another bounty. I think one account per bounty You cannot join more than one account in the same prize.and also the number of projects involved in the reward depends on your time. You can deepen the rewards no need to post or re-post every day. It will be much easier.

Coffeehot

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:39:41 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 05:00:47 AM by Coffeehot

i will  not do many bounty at the same time . choose a quality bounty and concentrate on doing it well . you get more income . doing too much at the same time , every bounty will do bad .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Walang-kekek

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

wow you're newbies with full member account. i just want to say, that you should put this thread on bounty threads and not here. its belong to discuss altcoins things. not a bounty ones.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:59:33 AM

I just have 5 bounties right now and 2 of them are just finished. Only choosing bounties that I think with good developers and bounty managers. I am having some problem doing many bounties because I can't manage my time right now. But I like to do bounties because it gives me extra income in the future.....

boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:04:14 AM

I usually just join in to a one campaign. I do not have enough time to post for multiple campaigns. Also i have been scammed multiple times in a bounty, I only choose campaigns that are manage by reliable managers.

Also with the current merit system it is really hard to rank up resulting in a lower profit. It is really hard to get a merit from other people even if you have posted a very good comment.

Anyway good luck to you and your campaigns.
blacksnapper94

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

I'm also a newbie, now I can only do 8 bounty in the same time😁
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:12:42 AM

I'm doing more than 50 bounties (facebook and twitter campaign)  and 1 signature campaign. I consider this a full time job, spent more than 5 hours a day to finish sharing/tweeting post and doing reporting. I only choose bounties handled by trusted bounty manager here at the forum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: