Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:40:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3613 times)
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:22:27 PM

I really like the communities in these guys ' telegram.they are always so kind and always prompt what you need and share important information

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Chazaki

Activity: 181

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

I was really helped by their community to start practicing bounty.they're really cool guys and I asked for advice and I helped too

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

I don't participate in social media awards, it's hard for me to report.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2156

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

I am doing almost 50 bounties at the moment. I am a full time bounty hunter that's why I am managing 50 bounties to finish daily. It all depends on you how much time you can devote in bounties anyone can do any numbers if he/she has time. We do not know how much coin we will get after finishing the bounty it all depends on no of total token sale & no of participant they calculate like this when they give us reward for our bounty task. Its worth to do bounties rather than airdrops. Even you can participate in bounty airdrops.

Jangangyn

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

I think that you have all had time to advise that you need to have to participate in the company's signature.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

I am doing almost 50 bounties at the moment. I am a full time bounty hunter that's why I am managing 50 bounties to finish daily. It all depends on you how much time you can devote in bounties anyone can do any numbers if he/she has time. We do not know how much coin we will get after finishing the bounty it all depends on no of total token sale & no of participant they calculate like this when they give us reward for our bounty task. Its worth to do bounties rather than airdrops. Even you can participate in bounty airdrops.

50 bounties?! What bounties are you currently joining? Is it social media campaigns? Facebook and twitter campaigns? Telegram campaigns? How did you manage to do all of these bounties? Can you give me tips on how to properly manage campaigns! And of course, if you will be so kind, would you like to give me some tips on finding good bounty campaigns?
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

it all depends on you and how much time you can give being on this part of the bounty. for me, i would prefer being included of 3 or more but time does not permit, i have a fulltime job.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

It takes determination to do all those tasks, different rules and plenty of reports. Just don't spam to much your account. Being bounty hunter is a great job as long as we can managed and contribute at least here in forum.
fransbenotius

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

I just follow one bounty for my signature because it is the rules, so you must do and dont cheat from the rules. But I think if you join social media you can follow all bounty, if you have time management and good internet, because sometimes it needs report, so I will say it more complicated
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

Now I do 2 twitter campaign and 1 signature campaign, for me that is enough I don't have time anymore cause  I have main job in outside and crypto world is  for my additional income.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1610
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:41:06 PM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley
I only got one at a time in signature bounty but in terms of social media I can do like three to four depending on the requirements of the project campaign. Most of the time I only participated in telegram bounty since I don't need to submit reports daily which kinda annoying for me as m it is something like a spammy one on this forum. I am also disappointed with bounties where cheaters are accepted and get paid that is why I chose managers who managed and is responsible for every participants safety and of course counter cheaters swarming on every bounty campaigns as this may sounds so alarming for me.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

i am just doing 5 bounties because i have job, so i will do the bounty only at night. actually it does not take too much of my time but if i join too much bounty, i will be crazy because sometimes you need to go with your friends, family, not only sit in front of your PC or laptop to do the bounty.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

If you have active twitter and facebook accounts with reasonable followers/friends then you can join multiple bounties for different coins and also join 1 signature campaign according to your rank on the forum.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

Currently i'm doing 12 bounty campaign (social media). So far i manage to handle all of my bounty campaigns without sacrificing my time for my hobby, part time job, sleep etc. To get used to with bounty campaign, you can start with 2-3 bounty campaign and doing it for a week. If you can handle it, join more and more bounty campaign until you reach your limit. Previously i had 21 bounty campaigns at the same time and it took a lot of my time so i reduce my bounty campaign until max 15. It would be easier if your rank is sr member above so can you only rely on signature campaign.
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

50 bounties?! What bounties are you currently joining? Is it social media campaigns? Facebook and twitter campaigns? Telegram campaigns? How did you manage to do all of these bounties? Can you give me tips on how to properly manage campaigns! And of course, if you will be so kind, would you like to give me some tips on finding good bounty campaigns?

Just check his/her status for bounties. You can do it, just need to be organized very well. I can tell you my managing strategy (I do 25 bounties at the moment).

I use Excel to manage the following lists:

• 1 list for daily tasks that need to be done, which I update while I work for the next day ahead and
  • 1 list for each campaign I work on, where I manage all the reports & details about campaigns.

You need to have all the names, dates, and rules recorded correctly and well arranged, so you don't get lost while working.

Organizing takes the most of time, but then doing the tasks is done faster, plus you have good record of everything you are doing.

Good luck!
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:24:26 AM

I have been reporting for 90 bounties. Some of them come to end, many of them are new. I am not working actively for a while so I have enough time to manage them. I dont trust some of them but as I started at first, I dont want to leave them and I continue. It takes all my day, aprroximately 6-7 hours. I participate Twitter and Facebook.

When I was newbie, I made too many misakes, so dont participate too much. Less is good for now.
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

You're a full member and you're a newbie? You can take many bounty campaigns as much as you want. You juat have to divide your time equally to post/repost daily. Just more effort and hardwork.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

I only can join one signature campaign but there are other campaign such as Facebook, Twitter or translation campaigns that allows us to join in multiple project. But I think the most effective campaign is signature campaign since most of cryptocurrency users are spend their time here.

Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

Im doing only facebook, but at one point i was doing like 40 bounties at the same time, but that was when i was newbee, and didnt know half of them are scams and other half pays really bad, so now i do 10 max but really chosen good for the payout and not to hard of assigments
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

I think there is only one account for each reward account, and you cannot join multiple accounts in the same bonus.

I'm surprised that people can participate in many rewards at once, and how they do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: