Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3598 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

I have been reporting for 90 bounties. Some of them come to end, many of them are new. I am not working actively for a while so I have enough time to manage them. I dont trust some of them but as I started at first, I dont want to leave them and I continue. It takes all my day, aprroximately 6-7 hours. I participate Twitter and Facebook.

When I was newbie, I made too many misakes, so dont participate too much. Less is good for now.

Wow, that a lot of bounties mate, and yeah I just checked your accounts and it seems that you are pretty much active in twitter and facebook bounties from the looks of it you are getting paid a lot because you have joined almost 100 bounties so far.

I was at awe because I haven't joined any bounties here in the forum because I don't want to expose my personal accounts. Although to really maximized you bounty rewards, you must stay with the campaign up to end which is a big task. But then again, if you are paid handsomely I guess its worth the wait. Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:55:54 AM

You can do more than that and it will depend in your time management. Social media campaign will be the tool such as Facebook, Twitter and etc. Pick also a trusted ICO to avoid wasting of time and scam.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley
I only can join one signature campaign but there are other campaign such as Facebook, Twitter or translation campaigns that allows us to join in multiple project. But I think the most effective campaign is signature campaign since most of cryptocurrency users are spend their time here.

I also think about it. Participating the signature campaign gives us more profits. Besides the higher reward, we can do it easily in the spare time. It is easy and commonly we don't need to make the report. However, I also sometimes participate in the blog creation.
Well, if you have a blog with more subscribers or have steemit account, it is also promising to join the article/content/blog creation campaign. You can join more than one ICO with it.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

much of the bounty that could be followed depending on a person's ability and time to do it. If indeed many who played on the bounty may indeed fully they only work on the bounty. about 5 to 10 just seems like a pretty thing and already deliver results if only as a side course.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:42:54 AM

It always depends on how long a day you can spend time for it. For you 5 times, I guess, is not a limit, if you had more time to participate in more, I think you would.
dennis047

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:49:43 AM

I'm only following 2-3 campaigns, I want to follow a lot of campaigns, but it's very difficult to find a good campaign.

I'm hoping to find a good campaign too but I'm still a newbie in this so I am just starting to learn things up. According to my friend which is a full member he told me that out of 10 bounties he joined before he only got 8/10 paying the other 2 was not successful so he didn't get his reward.
coingainer01

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

it depends on you. Signature campaign and social campaigns are hard together. But if you write blog, you can apply many bounties

786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

I don't bother to tell you that how many bounties i have been participating but yes i am did not miss the any bounty of THUG COIN. Because i know what will be the THUG Coin in future according to my experience. I also suggest  to you guys not to miss any bounty of thug coin.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:55:34 AM

I participate in 5 of them at a time as well. It takes time to understand and deal with bounty. So, for me bounty is not the way to make a living, but the way to get "extra" money.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

Hello successful man! Yes, I call you so, then that I know that soon you will be addicted to a wonderful and promising project #P2PS! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287.0
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

I don't have much time for bounty campaign, so I can't take part in all kinds of bounties.
I only do signature campaign since it is usually rewarded the most.
Luckily I had the chance to take part in several good bounties.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

I participate in signature campaign, Facebook campaign and twitter campaign. That's all I can do because I have work in real life.
Maryshka91

Activity: 462

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

I am engaged at the same time more than 20 companies and do not experience any difficulties with this, I already have everything working on the machine as I have been doing this for a long time

██████
██████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████ ██████  ██████████████
█████████     ████     ███████████████
█████████         ████       ███████  ████████
█████████             ████         ██████    █████████
█████████             ████             ██████    █████████
██████                ████               ██████      █████
█████                 ████                ███████    █████
█████               ██████        ████████████████   █████
█████               █████   ██████████████   ██████  █████
█████               ████████████████          █████  █████
█████             ██████████                   █████ █████
█████           ██████                          ██████████
█████         ██████                             █████████
█████       ██████                                ████████
█████     ██████                                  ████████
█████   ██████                                     ███████
█████ ██████                                        ██████
██████████                                          ██████
████████                                            ██████
██████                                              ██████
███████                                            ███████
█████████                                    █████████
█████████                                █████████
█████████                        █████████
█████████                █████████
█████████        █████████
█████████    █████████
██████████████
██████
BISTOX
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD
WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER

██████████
  ████      ████
████  ▄▄▄▄    ████
██   ██▀▀▀      ██
██  ██          ██
██              ██
████          ████
  ████      ████
    ██████████    ██
                ██████
                  ██████
                    ████
TRANSPARENT
                ██▄
            █████▀▀██
          ████      ██▄
        ████        ████
      ████         ▄██
    ██████  ▄████████▀
  ████  ██ ▄██    ██
████    █████   ███▄
██      ▀▀▀       ██
██              ███▄
██                ██
██████████████████▀
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY

▄███▄
██   ██
▀█████▀
███████████
████       ████
████    ██     ████
██      ██       ██
██      ████████ ██
██               ██
████           ████
████       ████
███████████
FAST
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

hello mate, its really depends on how much as you can. if you think you can hundle 10 - 15 bounties then go for it mate. there is no limit when joining bounty campaigns. just make sure that you can do all the task that was given by the bounty manager. by the way you have a good rank better to find good projects and has a good allocation on signature campaign you will earn more because of your rank. enjoy mate.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

Bounty hunters are good source of informations and update about cryptocurrencies because they are usually active in posting in their social media sites and they also active in this bitcoin forum. But sometimes, bounty hunters can be also the reason why most of the new listed ICO tokens are breaking down in it's price because the bounty hunters are immediately sell their tokens once they knew that their rewards are already listed on crypto exchanges.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hang Vivian

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

I am doing about ten bounty project so far and all bounty campaign project I joined only using social media facebook and twitter. My bitcointalk account was get negative red trust and only I could join social media campaign and I can’t join signature campaign. I like someday moderator of bitcointalk removed negative trust from my account and I could join signature campaign. I am tired joined social media campaign because very small stake and reward can I got from the bounty campaign.
You can move to other campaigns as: content and youtube, my team has done over 350 bounties and I I realized onething that social media campaign always get less reward than other, as content or youtube.
Hang Vivian

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

Bounty hunters are good source of informations and update about cryptocurrencies because they are usually active in posting in their social media sites and they also active in this bitcoin forum. But sometimes, bounty hunters can be also the reason why most of the new listed ICO tokens are breaking down in it's price because the bounty hunters are immediately sell their tokens once they knew that their rewards are already listed on crypto exchanges.
not really guy, because in a project, all bounty hunters they just hold about 1-5% of total token.
Flar3NuoX

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

I would only try to do the bounties of projects you believe in. There are more and more criteria to getting your stakes, so it gets harder and harder. Also as of now, most of the social media bounties will be banned, because facebook and twitter banned those from their page.
You can always do a signature bounty, especially since your rank is quite high.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

In fact, at the same time completing the signature, the bounty and airdrop will not conflict. Since I only have one account, I usually accept 7-8 bounty tasks and complete their Twitter and telegram tasks at the same time!

Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:49:22 AM

At this moment, I am doing only one signature because I don´t have much time.
But you have to chose your campaign properly. The campaign that is worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: