Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3600 times)
Hang Vivian

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

At this moment, I am doing only one signature because I don´t have much time.
But you have to chose your campaign properly. The campaign that is worth it.

I agree, if do other campaigns, we have to choose the worth project. But it so hard to know. I had met about 7 bounties scam and they have high rating on some rating and review site.
ivrytwr4

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:03:05 AM

I've said it before, it is becoming a grind signing up to airdrops, especially when sop many of them are scams - it's hard to work out the good from the bad.

I also find it is very false, Projects are effectively paying you to promote their product and there are so many falsehoods "great project" etc and this is all across social media; you're average joe just sees this praiseworthy reviews and invests thinking they have backed a winner.  I am not sure what the answer is, but things will have to change otherwise crypto will always be seen as the wold west!  Grin
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

there were lots of things to do do not waste your time to do airdrops because on what you observed airdrops doesnt give you a good profit so divert your attention to the things that can make a good profit for you.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

At this moment, I am doing only one signature because I don´t have much time.
But you have to chose your campaign properly. The campaign that is worth it.

I agree, if do other campaigns, we have to choose the worth project. But it so hard to know. I had met about 7 bounties scam and they have high rating on some rating and review site.
I wouldn't trust the ratings at all. I trust some source of information if I see their source of income. They can have one, it's a payment for a place in the ranking

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

the bounty hunter business of which i am a proud member and also a participant of several bounties has given me the privilege to know several things and also to consider the crypto business of high priority considering what financial commitments people make to achieve goals in projects and ensure they deliver on projects for entrepreneurs.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley
Mine was 43 remaining social media campaign from 60+ campaigns, 1 Signature and 8 Telegram advertising, I joined on the many social medias because I cannot guaranteed to myself that all campaign can pay me after the token sale. Either they reached or not the cap of token for sale. I don't care about the companies if they want to scam us or not. The other campaign can be pay and the other is not. My advice is join on the many campaign to recovered the lost of the other previous campaign scammed you.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:09:59 AM

Maybe I am different from you and others because now I just follow a bounty program. But I've analyzed that bounty program that I follow will be successful. And in this bounty program, I follow several campaigns such as twitter, facebook, blog/video, and a signature campaign.
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

Before, I am stick to one. I did not know that I can do signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign at the same time. Now, I am handling 4 campaigns. One signature campaign and three facebook campaigns simultaneously. I kept finding good bounty even though I already have bounties to participate.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

Hey, man, I was like you, and I used to do airdrops and signing bonuses. But as you said, a lot of the airdrops are fraudulent now, so I am also actively participating in the reward activities, such as facebook and twitter. In theory, as long as they meet the requirements, I can do a lot of rewards. But only if you have enough time and energy, because the requirements for each project are different, edit the article and report it!
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

I maintain a subscription and blogs as I participate in twitter
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

Quantity is not important. But the quality is more important. Doing just 1 good bounty will be great than doing useless 10-20 bounty. Also in these days social media bounty pay much less reward as the number of participants are very high.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

Now  bounty becames more complicated, when  I began  last summer it ws requested only  like or repost without any reports, but now it is driving me crazy - to make repost, personall post, recommendation,  likes and finally  make a  post on BTT and fill the form.
So thats why  now I try  to take part in Translation and signature campaigns.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

As bounty hunter, I only join one bounty and that is signature campaign.I have a regular job and if I also join social media campaign like facebook and twitter, I think I can't manage them all.Since signature campaign has better rewards than other bounties,so I stick to signature campaign only.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

For me I don't have the limit to the number of bounties i do, currently I am doing signature and content creation only, but in content creation i have created content for so many bounties, Any bounty I find interesting, I will go ahead and create content for it.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

I only follow 1 campaign only. which I think is good.
and luck every campaign that I follow runs smoothly and successfully.
hopefully the project that I follow now can be successful too. if too much follow the campaign for me was hard. Grin
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

i think to follow some of these gifth does not matter as long as it does not disturb your activity and i just follow one gift because i use my family time and my daily work
Remix00525

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

I do 5 bounty facebook and twitter + 1 signature. if doing 10 - 20 bounty at the same time, it's a waste of our time. For me many more useful things we can do besides bountys. Especially time for family, spouse, and friends.

Same here, I currently have 3 bounties for now because I want to spend time with my family and friends. At the same time I can earn money and for me time is really precious. So I really want to use my time with things that is important to me. I don't want to spend all my time in bounty, I don't say that I don't want the money I can earn but I want to use my other time to useful things in life.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

I don't have count for number of bounties I participate, I join as long as i can meet up, I am more into content creation bounty, and I create content for many ico some of them I have even forgotten i did content for them.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

currently im doing more than 30 bounties in 12 different projects. its hard but if you do it well you will make good amount of money. mostly im doing twitter and facebook bounties. they are very easy but too much participants. it takes around 2 to 3 hours per day to complete those bounties

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
levanni_90

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

xCRYPT

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

i usually participate in 8-10 bounty campaigns following them on twitter and facebook plus participate in 2-3 signature campaings. My friends follows 60 to 80 campaings, i think i'll never get to this level,due to own work. So for me 10-15 campaings is maximum nuber which i'd feel comfrotbale participating in.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: