Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3607 times)
Cardan0

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

Users many times don't get the stakes or these are quite low yet that's bounty hunt and we may obtain more in another occasion.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:29:25 PM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

signature pays better and you are in a better position coz you have higher rank, so you are in  to earn more tokens. I only participate in a few like 6. for me ,it's better I take part in other bounty sections like translation, youtube than social media. the total output is os low rated because of the total number of participants
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

I participated in many projects at a maximum of 30 at the same time, but I realized that it takes a lot of time and does not give much profit and now I'm only signing up!

losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:43:08 PM

my amigo conducts a group where he scribbles consume each the material. thither are moulds of dispatch and works and he has a bonus management very well.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

When I am still a newbie, I started out in a first bounty campaign ico, I only joined facebook, twitter and telegram. And when I have receive the rewards, I have full trust in myself and make multiple bounties with these campaigns. It is okay to join multiple ico bounty campaign, as long as you comply to their rules and regulations to avoid your stakes to be invalidated and much worst is to get banned.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:42:58 AM

Since you are a full member you can earn more by doing signature bounty compare to a member like me. At the moment i am doing signature, facebook and twitter 10-15 at the same time to maximize my profit. I am only using a tablet so it's quite hard to participate many campaigns, if I have a latptop or desktop I would do 30 or more.

piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:50:56 AM

I only do one signature because I do not have much time. But you have to choose your ,
campaign correctly and you also need to examine it first so that you are not exposed to fraud.

vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:54:52 AM

I am newby in bounty and i'm doing 3-4 bounty. It is required to organize in excel. First time i spent 1-2 hours on all tasks, now i spent 20-30 minutes on a day. Most of all I'm afraid to spend my time and did not get something profit.
Bernicea

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:54:58 AM

I see your account is full member then =)), the number of projects involved in the bounty depends on your time. You can deepen the bounty does not require post or repost daily. It will be much easier
Levin23

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:57:27 AM

I am also a beginner Smiley
I am currently following only 1 Bounty Campaign which is a Signature Campaign.
Bounty that I follow is Towerbee, Currently is 2nd Rounde from Bounty. I chose to follow Campaign Bounty from TowerBee Because my friend has followed Rounde 1 and they have been paid with Token TowerBee.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:08:46 AM

I think we can only follow 1 bounty, we can not follow more than 1 bounty at the same time, it is related to the installation of signature on our profile. We can follow many bounties in turn. The decision that you take is very precise, that the airdrops nowadays are already experiencing a lot of decline in terms of quality and results. Meanwhile, bounty program is now being targeted by the community because the results are much more promising and more reliable.

jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:11:48 AM

When there is a project that I think is good. Then I will follow a bounty. I usually follow some kind of bounty. Don't just focus on one bounty only. Because I think if doing that, it would be more effective. The more projects we follow, then the opportunity to get a legit project will be even greater for us.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

i am doing bounties for 4 project and i am glad that i can manage all of them everyday, i dont know some hard working hunters out there how many projects and bounties they are participating,  but for me 4 is enough in my situation because of my work and i am happy that i got a good job where i can invest some into crypto as back up investment for my future

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

At the moment i'm participating in a signature campaign, about 14 twitter campaigns (probably a few isn't legit), and occasionally doing translation campaign (stopped for now because class already started, this task took too much time to do). Plus all this campaigns are done through my mobile phone, it's not that much work. I can complete it within an hour or so.
Tuteresa

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

Im just Brand new Sad
I have same question like you. And how can I hunt new bounties. I see on Bounties (Altcoins) sections, there are many new, but when I click on, it worked 3 weeks even a month..
mobile04151985

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:31:25 AM

I think I deserved award here when it comes to bounty, I Started just may until now not yet done all my campaign taken, I got about 40 campaign specifically twitter, facebook & reddit w/ signature. I dont know but I got excited, There are some just pausing campaign and some are scam like hmm.. I will not mention here. so yeah! that's what i have, I got 40+ campaign some will end this July. I think bounty is better than Airdrop.
Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:33:58 AM

I do almost 30 plus bounty. Before i made many mistake like those newbie do Grin Grin but now i'm doing well with all of my bounty participation..
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

personally I think, I just follow a bounty for my signature because that is the rule, so you have to do and do not cheat from the rules.
But I think if you join social media, you can follow all the gifts and also if you are interested in many gifts, you tend to make a lot of profit.

dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:35:40 AM

Im doing only one right now because I have so many things and responsibilities to attend to currently. As soon as I have a lot of free time I think I will participate more bounty campaigns. Time is your only investment when doing and participating bounty campaigns. Bounty campaigns are not easy and requires a lot of time and effort.
dididou

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:48:25 AM

It depends on my time. I also participated in 5-10 bounty at the same time, but I can only choose one to participate in the forum signature. Of course, I will choose a higher reward ratio. Others I will be involved in the Bounty missions on Facebook and Twitter, because friends in the community will easily see my forwarding and information, so that they will not bother others because of advertising, and friends are easy to accept.
This is my method, I hope it is useful to you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: