Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:32:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3600 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:51:18 AM

At the moment as my Son is here for two weeks and I only get to see him once a year I am just doing the signature campaign right now and my twitter accoutn after being on twitter for three years suddenly got suspended which is strange but I guess they are clamping down on crypto related twitter sites as they hate ICOS. So now I can't do twitter campaigns anymore so will try to get back to doing videos and blogging as well once my Son goes back, good luck.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lghdt943

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:54:30 AM

I am a newbie. I just started to be a bounty hunter. I can get a good reward from my knowledge of being a bounty hunter, but now I haven't, because I just want to do the task, I hope to be the same as I expected. Come on, I also hope that all the bounty hunters will get what they want.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:55:18 AM

Best to do is compile all your works on one note so that you know what you should do everyday. Make times for bounties as it will give you good profit if you did well on the bounties you joined. Better have an everyday routine and add doing task on your schedule.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

For you are a newbie in the bounty. Then follow 10 bounty is already a remarkable thing. Maybe you need to do is follow some more. the more you participate, the more you have a chance to be able to find a project that is legit.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:05:36 AM

Depending on how heavy the task of bounty. only sometimes five at least. In addition to the signature is also sometimes still follow some videos and articles. to airdrop, I have no interest at all because with the result that there is up to now, not in the least favorable could airdrop from on the bounty.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:16:09 AM

My friend is doing 60 Bounty, I think it's crazy. but he has no other work and focuses with his work at home.
never impose, use time should be balanced and dear body, keep health.
life is not just about money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:48:44 AM

I'm a newcomer to the bounty hunter, and even less experienced in the market, probably not as good as the ones who go before but I have some pennies in stock.
bajindul88

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:23:07 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley
You should be wise in following bounty, don't be too selfish to follow every new bounty that exists. because it could harm our account either bitcointalk account, facebook, twitter, reddit, etc .. Why?....
  • Bitcointalk -> if too many Bounty / Airdrop posts in your profile history will affect the trust of other members with your contribution to this forum. related to Merit system
  • Social media -> if too often in one time you share to social media it includes SPAM in any social media regulation and can impact banned account. this I have ever experienced

I focus on 1 to 3 bounty that I also for per social media to avoid it all, because building a good bitcointalk profile is difficult, Building a social media account from scratch is also very difficult. consider before you regret.
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

Oh, I see your rank is full member. Simply find a good project and join their signature campaign. May be 100-200 $ a week simple
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

Oh, I see your rank is full member. Simply find a good project and join their signature campaign. May be 100-200 $ a week simple
That's not true, you can't find that money so easily specially right now. The crypto market is having a dramatically loss because of different factor. So the thing is, the 100 - 200 dollar to full member is too thin to walk through, hardship moments.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

Im also in hiatus when it comes to bounty but before when I was so active, my bounties were almost one hundred, I was addicted in doing bounties before and then Id stop for a bit because I need to finish my studies. Right now im slowly getting back in doing bounties. Hopefully I'll regain my activeness in doing a lots of bounties just like how it was before.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

Bounty hunters have time to stray into social structures to work more effectively. But given the specifics of the market - these structures should not have leaders, it should be a professional decentralized community without leaders. The highest form of realizing an ideal democracy. I think we should set an example for this world. An example of this is that we can work, and people can support themselves by doing just that. All in our hands.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

I think if you have lots of free time follow as many bounties as you can, because not all projects will work.
for example you just follow the project and both fail or do not reach softcap in your sales will not get anything, at least by following more projects your chances to get a successful ico will be greater.
of course by reading whitepaper every project first.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

As for airdrop, then I agree there has become a lot of scammers, but about the bounty of companies, there is a real opportunity to make a profit!
phamdong143a

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:55:55 AM

If you have active twitter and facebook accounts with reasonable followers/friends then you can join multiple bounties for different coins and also join 1 signature campaign according to your rank on the forum.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

From what I know you can only join one signature campaign. I haven't seen any bounties that allow multiple signatures. I think what you were referring to is social media and telegram campaigns. Yes , you can join social media campaigns as many as you can. It depends on your skill and availability. An account is also needed because your payment will be based on the number of followers you have. A lot of people have given up their job to work full time on bounties.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

For me I don't have the limit to the number of bounties i do, currently I am doing signature and content creation only, but in content creation i have created content for so many bounties, Any bounty I find interesting, I will go ahead and create content for it.
quesi_job
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

I'm on vacation so I have dedicated most of my time to bounty hunting participating in airdrop campaigns. I currently working on 5 projects and around 7 campaigns. It doesn't take much time if you manage your stuff and time properly. I use notepad++ for keeping records of my task and details of a project. It has an intuitive interface that facilitates easy navigation between tabs and it's fun..
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

Usually I participate in 10-15 campaigns at once, it does not take much time, because mostly it is social campaigns of Twitter, Facebook or other networks. Also I participate in the signature campaign, it is a pity that you can only participate in one at a time. Your rank doesn't tell us about your experience of participating in bounty campaigns, maybe you just communicate on this forum and read a lot and discuss, but it gives you the right to get a high reward when participating in the signature campaign. It's summer and I want more to relax and go on vacation so the number of campaigns dropped to 5.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

Currently I have 10 Facebook’s campaign, 12 twitter campaigns and 1signature campaign, at the same time i have my permanent job. Before I enter my social media bounty campaigns i will make sure their rules are not too hard to comply. And specially in signature campaign I always check how many post required if 20post per week that’s suicide for my job so I choose 6-8 posts per week only. It’s just a time management and considering the compliance for each bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: