Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3600 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

Usually I participate in 10-15 campaigns at once, it does not take much time, because mostly it is social campaigns of Twitter, Facebook or other networks. Also I participate in the signature campaign, it is a pity that you can only participate in one at a time. Your rank doesn't tell us about your experience of participating in bounty campaigns, maybe you just communicate on this forum and read a lot and discuss, but it gives you the right to get a high reward when participating in the signature campaign. It's summer and I want more to relax and go on vacation so the number of campaigns dropped to 5.
Currently I am on vacation and I have to do many campaigns. But almost everything I can do from my mobile. So I am on the beach and doing business, what a good life!

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

Usually I participate in 10-15 campaigns at once, it does not take much time, because mostly it is social campaigns of Twitter, Facebook or other networks. Also I participate in the signature campaign, it is a pity that you can only participate in one at a time. Your rank doesn't tell us about your experience of participating in bounty campaigns, maybe you just communicate on this forum and read a lot and discuss, but it gives you the right to get a high reward when participating in the signature campaign. It's summer and I want more to relax and go on vacation so the number of campaigns dropped to 5.
Currently I am on vacation and I have to do many campaigns. But almost everything I can do from my mobile. So I am on the beach and doing business, what a good life!
Indeed when there is a project that I think is good. Then I will follow the gift. I usually follow some kind of gift. Do not just focus on a single gift. Because I think if doing that, it will be more effective. The more projects we follow, the chances of getting a legitimate project will be bigger, but we also have to be careful for this ..
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

I am also a newbie, hope to learn more to hunt for bounty.
Jolly_Trader

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

I'm on vacation so I have dedicated most of my time to bounty hunting participating in airdrop campaigns. I currently working on 5 projects and around 7 campaigns. It doesn't take much time if you manage your stuff and time properly. I use notepad++ for keeping records of my task and details of a project. It has an intuitive interface that facilitates easy navigation between tabs and it's fun..

compare then how much time took the airdrops and bounty campaign.
and then compare the income from them...airdrops is waste of time...

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

I think that this year the best bounty campaigns will be PDATA, Essentia and Elysium. I was lucky to take part in them and now I'm waiting for my rewards for participation.
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

I almost followed about 70 bounty, and even it's just only social media like facebook, twitter, linkedin, or telegram. I think it's really fun because I only spend 5 hours per day for it.
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

Now I do 2 twitter campaign and 1 signature campaign, for me that is enough I don't have time anymore cause  I have main job in outside and crypto world is  for my additional income.
ngantrann206

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:04:52 AM

I just follow one bounty for my signature because it is the rules, so you must do and dont cheat from the rules. But I think if you join social media you can follow all bounty, if you have time management and good internet, because sometimes it needs report, so I will say it more complicated
hameshsmith

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

You can do more than that and it will depend in your time management. Social media campaign will be the tool such as Facebook, Twitter and etc. Pick also a trusted ICO to avoid wasting of time and scam.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

I think it simply depend on your rate of knowledge to participate in bounty.
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

You must see how much time you have on your hands to take on Bounty programs. If you have lots of time, you can take on Bounties that will cover your entire day, you can work full time on bounties and rely on Bounties as a weekly or monthly wage, depending on the ICO of course.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

you can join bounty campaigns, which are supported by professional team. You need to check ICO and their company too.
Organicco is launching their 2.4M GBP bounty campaign, you can join to earn free tokens: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3777991
gemnuryu

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

I took part for 5 facebook and 5 twitter bounties and 1 signature crusade. Previously, when I am amateur. I endeavored to take part for 10 ventures with 10 facebook and 10 twitter bounties. It was not that hard as long as you can gave your chance for each undertaking. Likewise, doing bounties isn't that difficult yet in the event that the guidelines was post each 1 hr and each tweet and post have checked. It devour a great deal of my opportunity. since you have to expand your reward for that abundance. Not at all like 5 report and 1 post seven days. it was anything but difficult to do than share per post or tweet.
thinhthai

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

A lot of bounty you can join, by the way, I have a good bounty with good blockchain, Nexty, you can find that coin in coinmarketcap in top 150. It's a potential blockchain with highspeed as ripple. Join via link:  http://bounty.gosama.io/signup/thinhthai   Wink Wink Wink

Ah, you have to go to Google Play and download Nexty wallet first before you join. Good luck
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

this is my 3rd bounty campaign and the 2 others are successful but i hope this one will be successful too.
KarlChappe

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

In the past, when I did not have a stable job, I had 20 bounty for 20 projects at the same time ... All were Facebook campaigns. And I also do a signature campaign too. As far as my memory is concerned the MicroMoney Project. They pay for the member rank well enough that I manage to find the current job.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

As an advice, learn to familiarized first the type of bounty. Know the managers and their rules. In this way you can easily know what to do. Then slowly add one by one campaign up to you want.
Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

Now I do 2 twitter campaign and 1 signature campaign, for me that is enough I don't have time anymore cause  I have main job in outside and crypto world is  for my additional income.
more with me, I just follow a bounty campaign that is the signature campaign. I made this work as an extra income I am, therefore I don't usually follow a bounty from the beginning I just follow the other half just because I learned that the ICO takes place in the not a bit. and the result I get is quite large as well.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

As an advice, learn to familiarized first the type of bounty. Know the managers and their rules. In this way you can easily know what to do. Then slowly add one by one campaign up to you want.

Basically we have to master the basics of Bounty. and especially for new Bounty hunters should be mentally prepared because in his gift there is no certainty so we must have a strong mentality. and do not easily give up if you follow the bounty that failed.
bebeb17

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

I am now just joining the signature campaign. From some issues I heard that facebook and twitter campaigns because the participants a lot, then most likely we will get a little tokens. This end I did not participate in facebook and twitter campaign again. Now just focus on the signature and hopefully I'm lucky and get a big profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: