Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3600 times)
awurmik

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

Best to do is accumulate every one of your takes a shot at one note so you recognize what you ought to do ordinary. Influence times for bounties as it to will give you great benefit on the off chance that you did well on the bounties you joined. Better have an ordinary routine and include doing undertaking your timetable.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:30:33 AM

When someone wants to earn a big income is bounty campaign is very capable of relying on because someone is patient enough in working on the campaign to finish without having to give up when the results are still not maximized.
asongotan

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

I'm only following 2-3 campaigns, I want to follow a lot of campaigns, but it's very difficult to find a good campaign.
you have to do more bounty again as I do, I take more than 10 projects, and that I do with pleasure first, I think it is very difficult to find a good project, one thing we can think of first is prejudiced both to every project which we follow, reassure that it's a good project and we'll be happy to do it
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

Well I only have 1 account and do only bitcointalk bounty campaigns. Other members here on the forum abuse this by actually having multiple accounts and join multiple campaigns which would be totally profitable but very unethical. Don't ever do that because it would only clutter the whole system.

Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

I'm doing 8 bounties for 4 projects at the same time. They are all facebook and twitter bounties. And doing 1 signature campaign too. But I'm searching for a new signature campaign which Campaign Manager accept jr.member and getting paid every week. Hoping that I found 1 and get accepted.
if I work on that much bounty at the same time then I will not be able to do it all at once.
and especially now every project requests a report link for each week. will certainly be more troublesome again.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

I manage 35+ twitter campaigns and it only took me 3 hours to finished all activities. Also participated lately on a signature campaign and it doesn't need a lot of time doing it.

When looking for bounty campaigns I just check an updated bounty list from some forum people like TVplus. They update it regularly it's a lot of help. Especially, when looking for high rated bounties from well-known ico ratings websites and high rank bounty managers.

Compiling bounties using googlespread sheet was also a huge help for minimizing the time consuming daily. With this process I think I can manage 50-60 twitter campaigns for 5 hours.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

With this case, in general, it's not bad. I think from the autumn will already start everything. Then the point now does not make sense even this is done.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

as a bounty hunter you can follow some bounty at the same time and you can only follow one signature campaign and that also depends on the bounty rules because every bounty has different rules, it is very important to find a good bounty and have a team and manager that can trusted

macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

as a bounty hunter you can follow some bounty at the same time and you can only follow one signature campaign and that also depends on the bounty rules because every bounty has different rules, it is very important to find a good bounty and have a team and manager that can trusted

To find the right bounty can I suggest that you check every day the section of bounties at Bitcointalk. This forum is a good place for bounty hunters and therefore is it also good to look at Bountyhive, because they list also bounties.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:11:54 AM

I don't have much time for bounty campaign, so I can't take part in all kinds of bounties.
I only do signature campaign since it is usually rewarded the most.
Luckily I had the chance to take part in several good bounties.
Hope the current is nice too.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

I am doing around 2 bounties at the same time. But i myself is new to this bounty hunting and i myself is going to expand my hunting, may be five bounties at a single time. But they are usually very time consuming and very hectic also. Managing them is itself alot of work.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley
I think I'm doing the same as you, maybe just one more, so I would say 5-6 bounties, otherwise it becomes very time consuming and they pay always less, small budgets and too many people...

I've only been doing signature bounty and nothing else. So I am only able to do one bounty but I might try doing maybe 3-5 bounties so that my time working in crypto would really be worthwhile.
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

Doing more bounties, more than 5 at the same time. Look for the projects with substantial potential and you want to support. Loo out for their respective bounty programs, if any. Participate as much as you can, to earn more! Good luck!
Iwabe

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley
I am also budding friend
first you should find or choose a bounty project that is set by a good bounty manager
second you can see the rate of ico project
third use your feeling, if you feel confident, just do it
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

Now treasure hunters are even a little sorry, you pray that most of their work will not be paid for by greedy organizers. To my great regret to find a good signature or a good project in a low market is very difficult and good projects do not need much advertising, they have funds, and they advertise themselves.
btcvinci

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:49:10 PM

I only do one bounty and do justice to that particular company. I believe in honesty and integrity. I do not participate in multiple bounties at the same time and pay dedicated attention to one particular bounty. I could do that, but I have high morals and very ethical person. Also, I implore you to do the same. It's good to partake in only one bounty as they are paying money for your service so you, in turn, should do them justice. So according to my humble opinion, one should only partake into one bounty at one point of time. It is never good to be greedy. Give your all to the current bounty.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

Signature campaign can be only one, but bounty campaigns on Twitter and Facebook can take as much as you can perform. It all depends on your time and effort.
infoprener

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

In order to be a bounty hunter, many skills are not required. However, in order for your work to fail without due payment, it is necessary to carefully filter the projects that you are getting involved in.
vertolesrix

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

I also want to participate in more than 5 bounty campaigns, however, it's really difficult and time-consuming to do so. However, also, there is a danger of facing the SCAM project which will not pay you no matter how you participate.
I faced more than one of them and, to be honest, it's really disappointed and now, I don't have enough interest after being scammed
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

My record is 50 bounties at the same time, but I realized it's better to choose fewer but the better bounties. There are a lot of scams and ICOs whose tokens never will be listed on any popular exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: