Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3600 times)
refreshka

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

I take part at the same time only in writing content. And only one project for signing. But this is not my main type of earnings, I combine. I do not know if it's possible to take part in 10 or 15 bounties at once, so you can skip something and not get your reward. It's better to choose projects qualitatively and get more awards than a bit and then nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vitek_dyb

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

I try that many possible how i can do)try take part in 15-20 bounty campany use facebook and twitter campain but still no more reward becouse more people take part in this bounties i try learn more and more read to understand take part in other but need higher level in bitcointalk to make some good money for this)Who know how recieve rank member in bitcointalk?
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

currently I can not give any opinion about bounty. because I'm still a new user who is still a beginner. I hope to get a lot of useful and helpful experiences from this forum. thanks a lot for the opinions of the senior.
 very helpful.
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

For the past couple months I’ve been quite active as a bounty hunter in the crypto space. I really enjoy it and I think it is an attractive option for startups to interact with and build a community around their product. Before joining a bounty program, bounty hunters should analyze and familiarize themselves with the project that is holding the bounty campaign.
isaevArb

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

I dont have social accounts like facebook and twitter involved in any bounty campaigns but it is possible to complete 10 bounties in twitter at the same time. Signatures - no, you have only one till the end, when twitter - you can retweet many projects, this is not a problem Smiley
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley
~
Since my rank Jr. Member, I'm following Facebook (Posts, Shares+Likes), Twitter (Retweets+Likes), Medium (Claps) campaign. I can do the tasks from these categories in 35 different projects simultaneously in a day.
hinpoc.hin

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

It is depends on what kind of campaign you do. If you doing social media like twitter or facebook or blog, then it is possible to have 10 campaigns.
But if you participate only in signature, i don't think that is possible. It is better for us to focus on a real and good few campaigns only.
avrona

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

I am also a beginner, I can only follow 1 bounty campaign that is signature. I just finished my first project and is now just following another project while waiting for the token distribution of a project I've completed. I am confused why many people can follow some projects at one time. are there many accounts they have?
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

for myself can only do 5 more gift campaigns because with my time in use to work so
can not maximally follow or do a lot of bounty, for me quite a bit of the origin of the
campaign that we follow has a good prospect for his future so we do not wasting our
time by working on lots of bounty but bounty is failed or fake.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

Glad to see you are on full membership. It's really a big advantage for the bounty campaign. I'm pretty sure you will thank your rank after the having bounty profits. Previous times I participated with more than 15 bounty campaigns at the same time. In those days I was free on the whole day. So I participated in Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and many other social media campaigns in each of them. In that times I spent 6-7 hours per day to complete them. fortunately, I able to make a quite good profit than I expected. But now I'm at university. things made me very busy with education. So now my count of bounty campaigns dropped to the 1-2. currently, I'm doing 2 campaigns only. In one bounty campaign signature only. Other one's Facebook and Twitter only.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

Since my rank Jr. Member, I'm following Facebook (Posts, Shares+Likes), Twitter (Retweets+Likes), Medium (Claps) campaign. I can do the tasks from these categories in 35 different projects simultaneously in a day.

Wow... 35 campaigns per day. It's a big amount. I never able to handle more than 15-17. mostly I did right only 15. But I'm not wondering about it. once my friend participated in 50 campaigns at the same time. I don't know how he did that. But I think with the above categories it can be done without a big problem. Some bounty campaigns have to create posts, comment on the posts. with that kind of campaigns, it's hard to complete more than 20 per day.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

bounty hunting is good once in a while you just partake  in em,constantly partaking in em will help you have more insight in identifying scam ico,and some earn some little quid.
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

I'm strictly working on signature bounties and haven't really gotten quite a lot cios \i only just started recently, but I'm hoping this turns out well for me, and gives me some god earnings. I would also like to dream that someday, I would become a full member, or even a hero or legendary member, and earn better.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:27:48 AM

I am currently participating in three bounty campaigns. i joined two facebook campaign and one signature campaign. But since my schedule is quite hectic, I am only active in signature campaign. Well I become active in signature than facebook campaign because the profit to earn in signature is bigger than facebook campaign. But if I do not have a busy schedule for sure , I am participating in more than 2 facebook campaign.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:38:46 AM

Bounty hunters are always on the move,they are always searching for a good ICO in order to participate in the bounty campaign , they are always analyzing this bounty if they can generate some good tokens from the bounty ICO project.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:50:25 AM

it seems to me a matter of time and experience. in the beginning when you do not understand what and how slowly everything is done, and when there are many practices, you start to do a lot very quickly. just lead the table, it helps.
Big Threat to bounty hunters and investors, As scams and fraud are ripe within the cryptocurrency space, some of these projects could be offered by those potentially using the promotion as a way to pump and dump their tokens, Not only that but those accepting those kind of tasks could end up being held liable for promotion scams, should the projects convected of such, Its an unfortunate reality in the cryptocurrency world at large.
Vampirepro

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:56:22 AM

right now I'm participating in a bounty that looks quite promising, I joined the creators in telegram and it's quite active, I don't like airdrops very much because they don't generate worthy tokens, I would like in the future to do a translator campaign to generate a more stable income, I also know that the stakes of the translators are better because they are not distributed as much
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:10:02 AM

I guess you are already gained much experience as of now. Having a legendary member is enough to gain much in bounty campaign. But in a low rank like us, it will become difficult if we just depend on signature campaign. I already joined 3 signature campaigns from the start but unfortunately until now, I do not gain much. I've looking for another work in cryptocurrency so that I can leave signature campaign and focus on a better work here.

Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:14:04 AM

right now I'm participating in a bounty that looks quite promising, I joined the creators in telegram and it's quite active, I don't like airdrops very much because they don't generate worthy tokens, I would like in the future to do a translator campaign to generate a more stable income, I also know that the stakes of the translators are better because they are not distributed as much
Doing translation would be a good thing because you can earn more tokens because the number of participants is limited but it entails a lot of your time. If you have no regular job then translation might be the option.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:22:28 AM

I'm doing 8 bounties for 4 projects at the same time. They are all facebook and twitter bounties. And doing 1 signature campaign too. But I'm searching for a new signature campaign which Campaign Manager accept jr.member and getting paid every week. Hoping that I found 1 and get accepted.
I think that is what we want as bounty hunter. Get paid in every week will be very good but how can you get that kind of bounty? Its difficult specially for jr. Member. Get paid weekly specially for full member above and also get paid in bitcoin. This is very good but when you compare the payment then its not really big for full member.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: