Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3600 times)
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

The life of a bounty hunter is one full of challenges and herculean tasks. However, if anyone can be diligent with it, the rewards attached to it ain't small. They are huge enough to serve as a template upon which wealth can be built. Thus, I can say bounty is reward for diligence.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

I am engaged in 5-6 companies, of course I wanted more, but there is no time for more because there is a main job, and many scams now and it is more and more difficult to distinguish them.

dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

Bounty hunters are group of people that are ready to promote and spread awareness about the new project, the promotion or awareness could be through social media, bitcointalk signature and other media. The aim of bounty hunter is to get a reward in form of tokens at the end of the project.  Eventually, some bounty hunters could turn investors. I'm both a bounty hunter and an investor, but more of bounty hunting than investing.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Remix00525

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

I'm only following 2-3 campaigns, I want to follow a lot of campaigns, but it's very difficult to find a good campaign.

I agree with this. For me I only do 2 to 3 campaigns since, I am not yet experience when it comes to finding good campaign. But I know that I will learn soon on how to know if the campaign is good or not. I believe that everyone can learn anything if they are determined to learn.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

Main factor.  it is free time and desire. it is difficult to maintain a large number of companies. It is difficult to get profit from all
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

I participate only in bounty content creation companies. And so I do as many reviews as possible for a large number of projects. And of course one company for signature

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

I participate only in bounty content creation companies. And so I do as many reviews as possible for a large number of projects. And of course one company for signature

Conten, socialized, translation is an example of a bounty that can be followed more than one but for signatures can only be 1 for 1 account and for the average signature between 1-3 months can be more and less
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

I don't know why someone chooses to be a bounty hunter. I think that the bounty hunter has given too little money, and the ICO I participated in will promote it for the project side. Otherwise I will not waste time.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:45:48 AM

As for me, I am doing Bounties since December, 2017, and at the beginning of my activity I was doing about 50 campaigns at the same time. At the moment, I can't find much worthy projects, so I am doing only 20-25 campaigns.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:52:58 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

I am doing about up to 30 bounties at the same time, it takes me approximately 2 hours and I can tell you, it is very hard work. Morally you get very tired and specially when some of the projects turns out to be scam or their tokens doesn't cost a thing. Basically I worked for half a year and there is very little money earned, very disappointing. Thinking of giving up bounty hunting for a while

engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

I'm doing 8 bounties for 4 projects at the same time. They are all facebook and twitter bounties. And doing 1 signature campaign too. But I'm searching for a new signature campaign which Campaign Manager accept jr.member and getting paid every week. Hoping that I found 1 and get accepted.
8 bounties!Oh, It’s really hard work, then I want to ask, have you got paid so far, how much have you earned in total?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

so far, I have only been interested in the signature campaign, because the allocation is bigger and paid every week. but following the signature campaign is enough to take my time which requires me to post every day.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
tonidin

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

I now think that the signature campaign I joined is so good. I would recommend to you. I believe it will be successful. There are good payouts, 30 August deadline. Can be invested for ICO, Review and decide , You will like the project Smiley
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

In different bounty campaigns, I think signature campaign is the most profitable, but you need to post every day, twitter campagin is very convenient, you only need to forward the minimum number of tweets, but the income is not very high, but now I see more and more bounty starting to increase the weight of Twitter’s distribution.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

For now, I'm just hunting in signatures that don't take too much time, so it's better to hunt for bounties here, by adding insight and later the results will be more than a media social campaign. However, you can campaign in signatures and also social media if you still have a lot of time, you don't need any projects, but a few projects and produce are abundant.
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

As a bounty hunter, I think this job will soon sink with the ICOs. Nearly 99% of bounties are created by the founder of coming ICOs. The current ICO market nearly to die, they can't get more from the investers, what will paied to bounty hunters?
hollow

Activity: 206

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

Social networks in recent years, almost do not bring income. Now the bounty hunter have mostly signatures. But it is very important to choose correctly, because you can not wear more than one signature. And if the project is not the best, then your time will be wasted.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
soniklli

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

When I was engaged in social Bounties, I worked on 30-40 projects at the same time!
I can say that it's better to take less campaigns (maybe 10), but carefully follow them so that they make a profit!
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:28:51 AM

Finding a Bounty project is actually easy, provided you have understood the trick.
I think it's confused for a beginner to determine a Bounty that has the advantage of a good free token.
The first thing to do is to find a Bounty at the Bitcointalk forum and understand the whitepaper, make sure the team consists of people who have good experience in the world of Cryptocurrency, and the project has achieved a soft stamp.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

In different bounty campaigns, I think signature campaign is the most profitable, but you need to post every day, twitter campagin is very convenient, you only need to forward the minimum number of tweets, but the income is not very high, but now I see more and more bounty starting to increase the weight of Twitter’s distribution.

Please I am interested, can a newbie participate in signature bounty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: