Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3610 times)
Shadowblack

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

Fusang.

Come to Cleve Vision station and find a low res, res, high res and haz res under 1ls away.

Just don't go messing with my BGS Cheesy

AldermanCharlie

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

My only issue with it is that payments may take months and the coin you did a bounty for may never even launch.

wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

I find doing multiple bounties no problem. You get more and more efficient at it over time. Just make sure you join the right ones.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

At the start, I participated in 5 bounties at the same time because I thought I can do it all. But as a result, I missed complying the number of posts required per week since I always run out of time because I have my regular job. So now, I am actively participating in at least 3 bounties with promising projects so I can manage them well and be able to complete the requirements per week
aaaxn

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

I used to be able to work on 20-30 twitter and facebook campaigns in one bounty. But I realize that nowadays there are too many ICO projects that are scam or become shitcoin. And finally I only did a little but I really chose the ICO project

I saw how people participate in 50-80 companies at the same time. In this case, both the quality of work and the quality of companies at a low level. It's like running after two rabbits at the same time. Try to select the company and the work in this bounty which is beneficial to do. It is necessary to optimize the process to make money, especially now - in the summer.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████ 
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
█████████                █████                ████████   
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
      █████████████████████████████████       
        ██████████████████████████████           
            ███████████████████████████             
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     
CorionX

Powered by,
hmmkay

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

I don’t do a lot of, usually I just find 3-4 projects and do several social media like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit also signature. And then I get good profit and concentrate more on projects.

aquaking

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

Money hunters are always waiting to sell at a very low price, so making those coins continually lower prices and making investors fear that the school will not be able to increase as long as they survive. in these Money Hunters
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

It is not easy spending so much time on the internet going in circles, and lately, it has been really frustrating, seeing that a good number of the new projects are mostly scams, so it is as if time is wasted at the end of the day. I'm looking on spending more time than I already am on doing bounties though, probably making it a full time job.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

Airdrops does not give much unless you are good at referals. bounty programs are good if you find a solid campaign and do it well. However, it all depends on how hard you work as you can do as much as 20 bounties if you have the strength and energy to follow up on them all. This depends solely on you
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

Im doing almost 20 Social Media Bounty at the Moment.
From Different Bounty Managers that i trusted.
And well obviously we could get 1 Signature Bounty at the time.
Im planning if i could get a hand on Translation Bounty or Content.
but this all i could do for now.
well good luck to you. and more power.!
andibcoin

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

Airdrops does not give much unless you are good at referals. bounty programs are good if you find a solid campaign and do it well. However, it all depends on how hard you work as you can do as much as 20 bounties if you have the strength and energy to follow up on them all. This depends solely on you
our earning in bounty campaign depend in our effort.if we hard work to do task in campaign and following several campaign it will give us much money.joining in below 10 campaign will not make rich.
YYYtupil

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

If you have an additional account then you can surely do it otherwise no.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

no. as a new user who still needs a lot of learning in the bounty program. I just took one project. maybe I haven't time or don't have to take part in many bounties. there is a time later. that's my experience. thanks

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
likketil

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:04:11 PM

I believe bounty tokens professionals often shall choose not selling acceptable developments , even though when their altcoin can be not progressing those flight swiftly to maintain any gains. Else these should maintain quite a bit.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley
Bounty participants are only allowed to join one at a time on every account. Multiple accounts are prohibited and the only way for a articipant to do so is to join different campaigns given that there are many within a bounty such as social media, translation,signatures and the likes. But if you will force to do so, perhaps joining a signature campaign with more than one account, you may not be eligible with rewards.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:16:03 PM

ICO Bounty is sure a good way to have a stake in an ICO, the number of the bounty you do pertime is dependent on how you can be available to follow suit with the instruction for the bounty, Ensure you read and follow instruction in order to avoid a waste of your time and to ensure what is accrue to you is release to you.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley
I think 5 bounties are still manageable especially if you don't have a regular job. Personally, I do not join any other bounties except for signature campaigns. The rewards are reasonable enough for me to just focus on one. I have no plans of joining media camps and even more with airdrops! They're just a waste of time for me (just my personal opinion). You'd be surprised with other members who have multiple social media camps at the same time! 10-20 is a small # for them. Many of them join over a hundred at the same time! Just imagine how they manage to do that! Freakin sleepless nights probably...

WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

I think it's just a matter of time and experience. when you are just beginning to join, do not understand what and how slowly everything is done, and when there are many practices, you start doing things very quickly.
Bumblebee200

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

I am currently only doing a few bounties. No more than 10 bounties. Because I don't have much time to complete many bounty tasks. I only do bounty if I have free time. I prefer to use a signature campaign, because it works fast. I don't report Facebook and Twitter every week. Because I often forget. So at the end of the campaign, I only got a small stake and a small number of tokens.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

I think 5 bounties are still manageable especially if you don't have a regular job. Personally, I do not join any other bounties except for signature campaigns. The rewards are reasonable enough for me to just focus on one. I have no plans of joining media camps and even more with airdrops! They're just a waste of time for me (just my personal opinion). You'd be surprised with other members who have multiple social media camps at the same time! 10-20 is a small # for them. Many of them join over a hundred at the same time! Just imagine how they manage to do that! Freakin sleepless nights probably...

You is a Full member, so you will get a high stakes, but for newcomers, they can only reach the highest Jr Member, so they have to participate in many social networking campaigns to earn, because one campaign social right now still can earn a $20-40. The more time that the ICO, the investor, the bounty hunter are hard to earn money  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: