Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3600 times)
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:39:10 PM

My only issue with it is that payments may take months and the coin you did a bounty for may never even launch.

Not every single project will guarantee to be successful on their tokensale, the date of distribution also depend on owner of project, some of them are distribute after bounty finished

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KripetM

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

I think it's just a matter of time and experience. when you are just beginning to join, do not understand what and how slowly everything is done, and when there are many practices, you start doing things very quickly.

Of course, without practice, it is very difficult to study the bounty and the choice of companies. But it will be a couple of months, and it will be much easier with this!
1978lover

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

I have been doing several bounties at the same time and they are pretty awesome.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

I am doing only one 1 campaign in bounty, that is only signature campaign. I think this is the most profitable campaign here in bitcointalk unlike the social media campaign most like has a thousands participants so the number of tokens you can get are decreasing.
John1122

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

it's hard to do many bounties in same time, now bounty job request high quality post (like, comment...) and facebook also restrict to share link daily.
2-3 bounties with facebook, twitter, and 1 for signature is reasonable. For me i just chose signature because of high reward then other campaign
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

Same with you, my maximum bounty is 5 no higher than that. When 2 finished then sdd another 2 to maintain a 5 different project. I have the quote its better tl have less but quality not quantity but low quality. Before I join I make sure to got reason to be part of these projects

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

I am also joining in different bounty campaigns like signature and airdrops to earn or gain more profits.
sajidm

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

I am doing 5 bounty campaigns right now but 4 of them do not need a report only one that needs a reporting...those 4 biunty campaigns are from bountyhive... bounty doesn't require reporting and they require to  2 reposts a week and 5 retweets per for twitter campaign...
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

My advice is don't bother looking for the bounty on the forums and choose what to do,better find those who offer design,spreadsheet or website with a bounty of companies,for a certain access,for example for $ 100 that's going to do more,everything will be ready you just will only have the knobs to poke,in fact 100 companies smozhesch to do!

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley
If you want to join on bounties you need to know that there is a good way for  you to know if the project will going to be successful. One way is to chose or to look on trusted camapaign manager on the way you could know that the people who will manage the camapaign had the experience in dealing with the different project and issues on the campaign you could also try joining on different bounty programs such as signature, twitter and social media where you could earn more by giving more support on the camapagin.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley
If you want to join on bounties you need to know that there is a good way for  you to know if the project will going to be successful. One way is to chose or to look on trusted camapaign manager on the way you could know that the people who will manage the camapaign had the experience in dealing with the different project and issues on the campaign you could also try joining on different bounty programs such as signature, twitter and social media where you could earn more by giving more support on the camapagin.
It's about setting your working hours. You can do many gifts if you want. Facebook and tweeters are done very quickly. articles and videos are made once, which does not require much time. just a matter of time.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

Many bounty hunters are simultaneously 50-70 bounty campaigns in social networks. Also write articles, participate in signature campaigns, create videos on YouTube and much more. Your earnings will depend on how much you will be able to cover different bounty campaigns.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

yeah im almost doing 20 or more bounties right now, with proper time management and knowledge in every campaign i participated. Long before i was a newbie like i can do more 5 campaigns.
my1st
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

Many bounty hunters are simultaneously 50-70 bounty campaigns in social networks. Also write articles, participate in signature campaigns, create videos on YouTube and much more. Your earnings will depend on how much you will be able to cover different bounty campaigns.
That's for sure. And then many bounty hunters complain that they do not earn anything, but they make 20-30 bounty campaigns and spend 1-2 hours a day on it. This is not enough for decent earnings - such are the realities now.
Dean_Jue

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

If you wanna do social media bounty, then there is no limit on tee amount of bounties you can do.
It could be one, two, hundred, thousands.
The astonishing fact is that people have actually hired people to do such campaigns.
They do account farming and then they start spamming bounties.
cryptomarvel

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

I am not doing bounty anymore as the market is down and I think it will be a waste of my time.

Better to wait for market to recover then start the bounties again.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

Bounty hunting requires time and effort. For example is signature campaigns. You can join signature campaigns and other projects. You can join multiple projects as long as you are incapable or you can handle multiple tasks. You invest your time and effort and it will be paid off. All hardworks in bounty hunting have rewards depending on how you are into it. Its just a matter of time to earn the righrful credit for you. But before joining projects make sure that you have the knowledge to that certain project. Good luck and God bless!

Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

Yes, I do some 10-20 bounties in the social media campaign. The more you got bounties, the more you will earn more tokens and wait for it to have a higher value. You should follow all the rules of the bounties.
araalfaris

Activity: 194

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

I only worked on 15-20 bounties. and the total accumulated for 1 week, not 1 day. what I'm working on is a blog campaign. I have never participated in social media campaigns because it feels hard to me. because currently, many bounties are a scam. and I have to be more careful in choosing a bounty.

Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

I only worked on 15-20 bounties. and the total accumulated for 1 week, not 1 day. what I'm working on is a blog campaign. I have never participated in social media campaigns because it feels hard to me. because currently, many bounties are a scam. and I have to be more careful in choosing a bounty.
I believe bounty tokens professionals often shall choose not selling acceptable developments , even though when their altcoin can be not progressing those flight swiftly to maintain any gains. Else these should maintain quite a bit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: