Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3600 times)
valerie0216

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

I only do what I can for the bounty. Just only 2-3 bounties, I didn't harsh or abuse myself to this work. I just choose the bounty that is worth to my effort. One bounty is enough for me, but if I got some other time also to do the rest.
Alex Bogo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

Now I participate in about thirty bounty campaigns. Most of them are Facebook and Twitter company. There are two or three only Twitter. Some part of a bounty are from bounty platforms, on them isn't required to write reports. Time for all these companies leaves about an three hours during all day. That time including writing of own posts, drawing up reports. I write down them in a notebook. All bounty I bring in Google table. It allows to control everything and not to forget anything.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

I only do what I can for the bounty. Just only 2-3 bounties, I didn't harsh or abuse myself to this work. I just choose the bounty that is worth to my effort. One bounty is enough for me, but if I got some other time also to do the rest.
How can you guys join many bounties at the same time? All bounties are required to wear it's signature, so I can join only one bounty now. Do you guys use multiple accounts or join different kind of campaign?
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

There was a time when I was doing about 50 bounties at the same time .. it was kind of crazy ..Then I was a beginner and took all the projects what i see .. Such a performance of the bounty led to the fact that many projects turned out to be a Scam..at the moment I'm doing about five
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley
im doing a single bounty campaign only, im not some kind of bounty hunter like any other people, i only do signature campaign which is allowed only one signature campaign at a time. but other people are doing various kinds of bounty campaigns such as translation, social media and so on. it is allowed to receive many tasks in different kinds of bounty campaign since it is not the same as signature campaign.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Looking at how tyhe market is trending, there has been the loop hole among bounty hunters on either halting bounties for a while or contunuing. There are numerous scam projects and if not scam, market too is some way.
vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

i try work in 30+ bounties facebook +contests and tonns of airdrops))) recieve some tokens but more or scam or their price down and down and need wait when in marketplace starts good time like in 2017.Many bounties now want more time and task to do and give so small tokens...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

TS is right in his assumption about airdrop. To do them now, I do not see the point, well, except that if you are simultaneously involved in the bounty campaign of the project. Or if you have a Telegram group, in which you'll distribute your referral link(and referrals will not be much)
Aiko23

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

I think I did about 30 Twitter and Facebook social media bounties, with 80% percentages not report tasks and the remaining 2% report tasks on thread and 28% on Google Form

I passed Telegram bounty which requires using an avatar or a website link in my name except this last one I use it on the bounty FORESTING

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

yes so far I have never participated in the Airdrop program, because the results obtained are very few. and I just joined the signature campaign, because I don't want to spend a lot of time here.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

At the moment, I do not see any greater earnings in other projects. I'm more attracted by hunter-heads there everything is honest and understandable. Ayrdrop is always very small earnings and most cases are just deception. I advise everyone to join the hunters behind their heads.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

I am the same as you. Even though this account is a member rank, it does not mean that I am proficient in hunting bounties especially in cryptocurrency. but I hunt for more than 10 bounties now, especially social media. I set the schedule in 10 or more by writing in Notepad so I don't forget to do it.
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

You can participate in many campaigns, but it depends on how much time you can spend on it. Currently I am involved in 4 campaigns and I only have about 2 to 3 hours to complete the task.
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

So far I'm planning to do more than 10 Facebook and Twitter campaign, and 1 signature campaign. You can do as many as you can depend in your time and capacity.
My tips for you is check the bounty campaign that you are planning to join, research and check thoroughly. Just love what you do, enjoy doing campaign to be more productive.
Nshan0102

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

I'm participating i  nearly 20 bounty campaigns. And it is much for me I will never do the same mistake. But I know someone who is doing nearly 100 Projects and 2Campaigns for each Bounty. But in my opinion he wastes his time.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

It depends on which bounty you follow it. If you join social media  campaigns I think you can do more than 5. Try to find bounty that doesn't need to make a manual report. So you just need to like or share, and I think its don't spend to much time. Myself can do more than 20 social media campaigns and I just spend about 1 hour everyday.

takose46

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

I can only do two bounty ( signature and social campaign ) at a time, mostly I do airdrops. There are too many ad created during the day, my job is to select and do them.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
cold beer

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:26:18 PM

I am joining like 10 - 15 bounties, it is easy so it does not take too much of my time actually. It just takes about 1 - 2 hours per day for me to manage it. The key is time management.
RESPONSIBLE_

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:59:53 PM

I only participate in the signature company. I do not have a twitter or something else. I study the project very carefully before I advertise it and very carefully look at the project.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

I only joined twitter and telegram. And when I have receive the rewards, I have full trust in myself and make multiple bounties with these campaigns. It is okay to join multiple ICO bounty campaign, as long as you comply to their rules and regulations to avoid your stakes to be invalidated and much worst is to get banned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: