Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3600 times)
club45

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:30:03 AM

I'm only following 2-3 campaigns, I want to follow a lot of campaigns, but it's very difficult to find a good campaign.

Yeah I agree with you that hard to find legit one or the one who really pay. Lots of bounty campaign but you need to research and choose the best paying bounty.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

In my opinion, a pre-hunter would have to have the knowledge and experience to select the potential project to join. At the same time, they need to fulfill the requirements of the rewards program. The continuous attention to improve the ranking is also the bounty hunter's interest. In order to secure income, bounty hunters need to perform multiple rewards simultaneously.
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:55:44 AM

the more bounty programs, the more confused we choose and often lead to lies, that's where we have to be careful in choosing bounties, very important information from projects, reading websites, white, etc.

no matter how many campaigns are followed, it's relative

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:00:56 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley
Actually joining a bounty is the same as what you said (if you are lucky, you will find something expensive). Because at this time of the many bounties there are very few who succeed in the project.
But don't be discouraged I suggest to follow all existing bounties from FB, Twitter, blogs, youtube and signatures. You have to follow everything every time a bounty appears and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.
success for you.
Alex_marik

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

Now it makes no sense to take part in bounty twitter and facebook companies, write articles, create videos on YouTube, participate in signature campaigns, and much more. And especially, carefully choose the bounty of the country in which you want to participate.
jermainephoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

From some issues I heard that facebook and twitter campaigns because the participants a lot, then most likely we will get a little tokens. This end I did not participate in facebook and twitter campaign again. Now just focus on the signature and hopefully I'm lucky and get a big profit. Smiley
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

As much as possible maximize efforts to get maximum results. There are many campaigns that can be followed at the same time. Each campaign has a different level, Facebook and Twitter are quite easy and light to do, but the results are also small. While the video results are also good but take a lot of time for the manufacturing process. So I think the bounty campaign is the most effective and efficient alternative to maximize revenue.
Episle

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

If you can followup all your accounts at the same time no problems but it requires a lot of hard work and time to be able to manage it
edhunt42

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

I just do the sig campaign and then a couple of blog bounties, seems like the rewards have gotten low lately though.
Nanagyasi

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

I think it all depends on the total time you are willing to devote for bounty activities. With your rank you can participate in almost all signature campaigns and so adding some few social media campaigns will be good to go.

Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

Bounty hunters are now wild with how the system is moving and the direction the market is being skewed to. There is some level of reluctance in bounty hunters pertaining to participating in bounties nowadays.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

You have an excellent rank on the forum to participate in subscription receiving tangible profits. In addition to the subscription advise to engage in writing articles and video editing, it will bring a much better result. Social networks now do not bring much profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

You have a very good result, as for me. Then I try to keep the maximum bounty companies to earn good bounties as a result. But given the current situation of the market, it is very difficult to find a promising ICO now, since there are a lot of moshenic projects, from which you eventually get zeros, instead of the expected profit.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

If you participate in a successful project bounty campaign and ICO then you will receive a prize according to what is promised, except dev scams. If you join AirDrop, I can't speak anything, because I often don't get paid from AirDrop.

ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

For now, I only focus on participating in signature campaigns, blogs, and youtube. Because I think this campaign gives a large allocation to campaign participants. So, I followed it.
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

I participate in 10 facebook and twitter campaigns and 1 subscription campaign. Let's see what happens because I just started doing it

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

10 companies on Facebook or Twitter is legal, so everyone can write about it, but I wonder how many people are involved in the signature at the same time, because multi-accounts are actually quite a lot, but it is clear that no one will write about it here. I saw a guy who ran about 40 accounts. He wrote about it himself.
Jaejoe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

Good hunting bro. While you are at itxtry Ternion. Very nice concept, a hardworking team, and very promising project for the future! Join with we for the opportunity to be part of this great and innovative project!. The project is about hybrid exchange. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4625175.msg41773542#msg41773542
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:56:54 PM

I participate in 10 facebook and twitter campaigns and 1 subscription campaign. Let's see what happens because I just started doing it

This winter I participated in 60 companies. I felt like a real miner. Now I participate in 35 companies.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

as long as I do bounty, usually in one month I thus worked only one to two bounty only. because I also made this as a side job bounty only. then there can be a maximum of to work on many of the bounty in a month's time.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: