Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3600 times)
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

Inspect the Campaign: Before starting off on a bounty campaign, carefully inspect the campaign. Read through the terms and conditions, as rewards cannot be retrieved from some platforms until you complete extra tasks.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

I usually do one signature bounty and a few dozen bounties from social networks. You can also try it - it's not difficult.
I think it takes a long time. Every social media company needs a report, and it takes too long, considering you only get a few dollars....

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

If you are an able skillful bounty hunter you will get a very good profit because of your professionalism. And this is really very important to be able to choose bounty campaigns that are profitable to a high extent.
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

It depends on your time management. If you can handle 50 campaigns at once, it is great, but I do not think that you can write 50 articles in all these campaigns. Most likely, anywhone who says that he joined 50 bounties, is talking about Facebook and Twitter.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

At the same time, I can only join one project, but I can join 2 types of campaigns. Like signatures and Facebook or Twitter campaigns at the same time and in the same project. I think Twitter and Facebook are not so heavy in their duties, and I also still have free time from my assignment during the signature campaign. So at that time, I used to join another campaign to make more money and profit.
Well when I started, i used to concentrate on one particular Bounty projects, but when I realize that there are so many exciting ICO projects out there that have what it takes to succeed. I decided to participate bit by bit. Now I can run up to 4 projects effectively while carrying out different task in the campaign. I think the stress isn't much if you are used to it and I also think the stress is worth it especially if you're participating in signature, translations and some other campaigns that have High percentage of token allocated to it. You can give it a try.
It's our duties to participate in campaigns such as bounties, facebook ,twitter and etc. We're the one who would like to choose which reliable to us and in my choose is only bounty program in where it has a bigger allocation to distribute tokens. It's more stressful for me to join another campaign so I only focused in only one program.
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

Hi, everybody.  Wink I personally lead 10 companies on Twitter and Facebook. I know people who lead and from 50 to 100 companies.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:24:36 AM

Bounty hunters are people that promote the new ICO through different media like signature campaign on bitcointalk, Facebook, telegram, translation, reddit, medium,  Twitter, YouTube video, blog and so on. At the end of the ICO, some tokens are awarded according to your work.
Bounty hunting takes a lot of quality time, recently I have to tell myself that if I didn't reduce my level of participation in bounty hunting as a student, then I am playing with failure because it takes a lot of my time.
Bounty hunters also face a lot of ordeals, you might have spent your precious time and resources on many ICO and at the end of the day, nothing come forth or what comes forth is far below the huge efforts you've put in.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Supremacy2

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:31:42 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

It depends on your time allocation and daily activities. I personally focus mainly on 2 campaigns which are signature and article campaign but you can choose to check on which campaign won't take much of your time and give you much profit. To advice you, I will ask you to join strong and good signature campaign because it always have limited participants. My take
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:45:43 AM

You should not concentrate your effort on two or three bounties remember you are on it for several months, try to include as many bounties as you can if you are already a full-time bounty hunter full-time bounty hunters usually participate on 10 bounty campaign.

Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:46:18 AM

Previously, 20 bounty could lead, and it was not so difficult, one here on the forum, and 19 social networks are not so difficult. Now Twitter has been blocked, and in general there are no sensible projects to waste your time.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

For now, I only follow article campaigns, because if I join a social media campaign, it takes a lot of time. But for now I am no longer focused on bounty campaigns, but more focused on trading. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
chidi6957

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

For me I do a lot of bounties mostly up to 10-15 depending on my engagement with it. What I mean is that for social media I do less than 5 while for reddit & content I do up to 15 with a short time space.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:30:57 AM

I’ve seen bounty managers cut rewards to hunters, who simultaneously used 50–70 Facebook and Twitter accounts. Probably there are programs that allow you to work with such a huge number of accounts. I think the sooner the KYC systems are implemented, the faster such frauds will be eliminated. Personally, I work in 1 signature campaign. I used to have Facebook and Twitter, but they were banned for spamming crypto projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: