Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:38:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] Webercoin - A Social Platform that Fuels and Rewards Businesses 🔥  (Read 2846 times)
rdizza

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

What is WebAd and how will this system work?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:11:05 PM

How will you make it possible for the members to receive rewards for the info that they provide?
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:54:14 PM

How much will be the WBC token rate on the ICO?
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

How much will be the WBC token rate on the ICO?
It will be a fixed rate: 1 Eth = 1737 WBC.
Webercoin

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

The WebAd platform is a very welcome alternative to the monopolized and cumbersome system that social media platforms have become today.

Beyond that, the empowering of people’s voices, and the opportunity for local businesses to be seen, heard and appreciated by a local and global audience makes the WebAd platform refreshingly innovative.

The reward based system of Webercoin, takes the platform to a whole new level.

Their mission for this project is really significant in the current scenario of digital world.
But the usual bottleneck is the implementation.
Does the dev team be willing to develop this platform even if they haven't met their targets?
Because if not, that's the problem here. There's no assurance that this will push thru.
The adoption of the customers is really the hindrance to most of the projects.

We have been able to raise a sufficient amount from prívate and presale so we should hit our target in the public sale.
We are very aware of adoption as a major problem. This comes down to most blockchain projects being very technical or in a blockchain niche. We plan to make our platform as simple to use just like your everyday social networks such as Instagram or Snapchat but also tackle some of the problems with conventional social networks.
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:07:25 PM

The  level of trust is very low on this platform. Everyone is afraid that someone will deceive him or her. How will you increase the level of trust between the social networks and advertisers?
Webercoin

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

What is WebAd and how will this system work?
WebAd is a social network designed to reward users who post content on the platform. We aim to help businesses get online in a healthy space to really reach customers in their immediate location.
Users who aren't on the network as businesses also get rewarded for rating and positive comments for businesses they have interacted with.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

Reserved Vietnamese Translation
Translation/Moderation experience: https://goo.gl/AnZPjV
ERC20 wallet: 0xBc38F2403e277634d14Ad9638122052599A57e0F
Email: wufonlee@gmail.com
Please PM me if I am accepted. Thank you.
Webercoin

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

The  level of trust is very low on this platform. Everyone is afraid that someone will deceive him or her. How will you increase the level of trust between the social networks and advertisers?
Agreed the level of trust is very low and especially at this time.
People are tired of the invasión of privacy.
With our platform, the power to choose when and where to see your ads will be given back to the people, creating a healthy enviroment where advertisers don't steal data or acquire it illegally but with approval and consent.
doynemi

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:04:49 PM

Agreed the level of trust is very low and especially at this time.
People are tired of the invasión of privacy.
With our platform, the power to choose when and where to see your ads will be given back to the people, creating a healthy enviroment where advertisers don't steal data or acquire it illegally but with approval and consent.
i hope the team can more convincing the investors and make this project believed. show the advantages of this project can make the investors interested to join. i think that this project has a good concept, so there's nothing wrong if we support this project and make webercoin successful.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:04:44 PM

The WebAd platform is a very welcome alternative to the monopolized and cumbersome system that social media platforms have become today.

Beyond that, the empowering of people’s voices, and the opportunity for local businesses to be seen, heard and appreciated by a local and global audience makes the WebAd platform refreshingly innovative.

The reward based system of Webercoin, takes the platform to a whole new level.

Their mission for this project is really significant in the current scenario of digital world.
But the usual bottleneck is the implementation.
Does the dev team be willing to develop this platform even if they haven't met their targets?
Because if not, that's the problem here. There's no assurance that this will push thru.
The adoption of the customers is really the hindrance to most of the projects.

We have been able to raise a sufficient amount from prívate and presale so we should hit our target in the public sale.
We are very aware of adoption as a major problem. This comes down to most blockchain projects being very technical or in a blockchain niche. We plan to make our platform as simple to use just like your everyday social networks such as Instagram or Snapchat but also tackle some of the problems with conventional social networks.

So I think even if you will not raise so much money in public sale, you can start developing your platform.
And as you said, making yours as simple as possible. So no need for extravagant features.
You need to make this at least usable to your consumers.
And then, just modify it later once you are doing well.
Because there's no point of making it lavish if you can't get enough users to utilize your services.
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:09:10 PM

Do you have any competitors or is your project unique? what are you advantages over the main competitiors?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

I’m wondering what sort of demands will WebAd satisfy.  If I know who’s interested in working with this platform, I’ll understand the situation.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:26:17 AM

I’m wondering what sort of demands will WebAd satisfy.  If I know who’s interested in working with this platform, I’ll understand the situation.
As far as I know, the platform will be able to satisfy both business and personal needs of people. It turns out that it’s suitable for every user. But, of course, it’ll be necessary to check it out.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

As far as I know, the platform will be able to satisfy both business and personal needs of people. It turns out that it’s suitable for every user. But, of course, it’ll be necessary to check it out.

According to my knowledge, the users will be able to accumulate Webercoin tokens for some actions, right?
gavrosh

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

According to my knowledge, the users will be able to accumulate Webercoin tokens for some actions, right?

In my opinion, yes, you’re right. For example, the users starts to create his unique profile, sets his address and confirms his location. Then he published a profile photo and receives Webercoin tokens for this and etc.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

In my opinion, yes, you’re right. For example, the users starts to create his unique profile, sets his address and confirms his location. Then he published a profile photo and receives Webercoin tokens for this and etc.

An unusual approach. But what will they do with this tokens afterwards?
gavrosh

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:51:45 AM

For example, a user can spend them to pay for ads. Also, it’s possible to expand your abilities on the platform. And no one has restricted exchange to fiat or other cryptocurrencies.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

For example, a user can spend them to pay for ads. Also, it’s possible to expand your abilities on the platform. And no one has restricted exchange to fiat or other cryptocurrencies.

What will be the exchange rate?
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:58:27 AM

If I am not mistaken, it should be the way that users view advertisements and earn token income. It needs a lot of users to stimulate advertisers to advertise.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: