Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] Webercoin - A Social Platform that Fuels and Rewards Businesses 🔥  (Read 2849 times)
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:13:06 AM

Will the company conduct a marketing strategy after the end of the ICO?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

Will the company conduct a marketing strategy after the end of the ICO?
Of course. It is planned to allocate 20% of the funds from the ICO for it.
Mat24

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

It is a pity that this project does not have a strategic plan of how to dispose the funds after the end of the ICO and what to do to reduce operating costs. Due to the volatility of the crypto market, this is very relevant.
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

It is a pity that this project does not have a strategic plan of how to dispose the funds after the end of the ICO and what to do to reduce operating costs. Due to the volatility of the crypto market, this is very relevant.
I don't quite understand what you mean, but the company actually plans to reduce the risk of losing received ETH in relation to the US dollar after the end of Token Sale by hedging some of them.
Mat24

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

I don't quite understand what you mean, but the company actually plans to reduce the risk of losing received ETH in relation to the US dollar after the end of Token Sale by hedging some of them.
Well, basically, yes, that's exactly what I meant. Do you know anything more about this?
reallyhawk

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

Well, basically, yes, that's exactly what I meant. Do you know anything more about this?
They will sell some of the funds for Singapore and US dollars, so they could cover short- and mid-term operational costs. A part of them will be exchanged for gold-backed asset tokens in US Dollar [USD] terms, and the remained ETH funds will be turned into US Dollars [USD] or into another currency which is required to cover the platform’s costs and development.
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

They will sell some of the funds for Singapore and US dollars, so they could cover short- and mid-term operational costs. A part of them will be exchanged for gold-backed asset tokens in US Dollar [USD] terms, and the remained ETH funds will be turned into US Dollars [USD] or into another currency which is required to cover the platform’s costs and development.
And the company will plan to pay all expenses with Eth.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

And the company will plan to pay all expenses with Eth.
Will this plan work out no matter how much money is raised?
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

How much will one token cost on the ICO?
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

How much will one token cost on the ICO?
If I have calculated everything correctly, then it will cost 0,00057 Eth.
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

What actions will include the full development of the final WebAd product?
g8stTDas

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

Will your company need to obtain any licenses, so that WebAd activity is completely legal?
seanver12

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

What operational costs can you face during the development of the project? How much money will be allocated for dealing with them?
gazman

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:30:18 PM

Have you already determined the exact time when the technical implementation of the platform is going to be completed?
woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

Will the WebAd project be alpha-tested before the official release of the product?
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

It will be very difficult to develop such a project. I think, the market for it is formed implicitly. So, in my opinion, it will be quite hard to find a target customer.
fgreg2692june

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

It will be very difficult to develop such a project. I think, the market for it is formed implicitly. So, in my opinion, it will be quite hard to find a target customer.
you May be right. But for such case, the company has a strong marketing department and Raghav Sawhney, who is one of the advisors, and he’s a great expert in this industry.
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

you May be right. But for such case, the company has a strong marketing department and Raghav Sawhney, who is one of the advisors, and he’s a great expert in this industry.

That’s the first time I’ve ever heard about Raghav Sawhney. So, it doesn’t mean anything to me…
fgreg2692june

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

That’s the first time I’ve ever heard about Raghav Sawhney. So, it doesn’t mean anything to me…

Raghav has been working in the marketing industry for many years and during this time he has tried different roles. At first he had worked in the sales industry, but then, at the inception of cryptocurrency, he switched to marketing. He has a unique experience, which in combination with innovations and technologies, lets him succeed in the cryptocurrency industry. He has spent the last few years there, supervising over 20 ICOs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: