Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:14:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] Webercoin - A Social Platform that Fuels and Rewards Businesses 🔥  (Read 2849 times)
spyQQgood

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

It will be very difficult to develop such a project. I think, the market for it is formed implicitly. So, in my opinion, it will be quite hard to find a target customer.
you May be right. But for such case, the company has a strong marketing department and Raghav Sawhney, who is one of the advisors, and he’s a great expert in this industry.

That’s the first time I’ve ever heard about Raghav Sawhney. So, it doesn’t mean anything to me…

Raghav has been working in the marketing industry for many years and during this time he has tried different roles. At first he had worked in the sales industry, but then, at the inception of cryptocurrency, he switched to marketing. He has a unique experience, which in combination with innovations and technologies, lets him succeed in the cryptocurrency industry. He has spent the last few years there, supervising over 20 ICOs

Does he work somewhere now, or does he just consult projects?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

It will be very difficult to develop such a project. I think, the market for it is formed implicitly. So, in my opinion, it will be quite hard to find a target customer.
you May be right. But for such case, the company has a strong marketing department and Raghav Sawhney, who is one of the advisors, and he’s a great expert in this industry.

That’s the first time I’ve ever heard about Raghav Sawhney. So, it doesn’t mean anything to me…

Raghav has been working in the marketing industry for many years and during this time he has tried different roles. At first he had worked in the sales industry, but then, at the inception of cryptocurrency, he switched to marketing. He has a unique experience, which in combination with innovations and technologies, lets him succeed in the cryptocurrency industry. He has spent the last few years there, supervising over 20 ICOs

He’s now the senior client service manager in one of the biggest digital marketing firms in India – Didi ASAP.
spyQQgood

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

He’s now the senior client service manager in one of the biggest digital marketing firms in India – Didi ASAP.

What functions will he perform in WebAd? Did he develop a marketing strategy for the company?
jelma

Activity: 717
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
in the first page thread about bounty only explained 1% bounty reward for detail info bounty not explain but you can find webercoin bounty information here:
https://steemit.com/airdrop/@sou1iane/webercoin-bounty-airdrop
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:05:22 PM

Is the pre-sale already over?
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

Is the pre-sale already over?

Yes, the pre-sale is over already. They have collected almost $200,000 during it.
Webercoin

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

What media services can the WebAd platform offer to companies?
Companies will have to get their customers grow an authentic feel for their products and not being forced to view it by conventional methods they employ now
Webercoin

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

Will it be possible to offer services that will be offered by the WebAd platform, pay by some other crypto currency, except WBC tokens?
The WebAd platform will only accept WBC tokens as payment but WebAd will be the first platform to accept WBC
Webercoin

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

I've heard that ordinary users can earn tokens on your platform. And how exactly will they be able to do this?
By posting content for business accounts and by rating for user accounts
Webercoin

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

I would like to understand what the social platform for the Webercoin business will be like, it will be like a classical social network with great functions for advertisers, or will it be a platform for advertising only? How are you going to attract users to its Webercoin platform, will the users of the platform be rewarded for their activity?
We have seen that social media platforms have taken note of the need for businesses to advertise on their platforms which is why most of them have opened business websites to take advantage of this. While this has boosted ads and profit for them, the users have been left to suffer aggressive marketing through ads that decrease battery life, contain malware and invade privacy.
We want to give business a clean environment to operate and effectively market their products without the underhand and shady tactics we see being employed today.
It will be a place where people post business ads and people also come to look for business ads at their convenience while both parties get rewarded for it.
Webercoin

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

Will your company need to obtain any licenses, so that WebAd activity is completely legal?
WebAd is completely legal in every country that doesn't restrict internet usage
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

What helps blockchains to work together now? Do they even have to? Is it needed? If not then what is this project for?
merculet
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

What contemporary issues of Internet advertising will the WebAd platform be able to solve?
Webercoin

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

What functions will he perform in WebAd? Did he develop a marketing strategy for the company?
Yes he did and we are working together on marketing and advertising not just for the ICO but the platform at large
Webercoin

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

What helps blockchains to work together now? Do they even have to? Is it needed? If not then what is this project for?
merculet
With blockchain technology, we solve the issues of security and privacy. I am sure you are aware of what is happening on other social networks. Censorship, illegal data collection and breaches of trust just to name a few. Check out our whitepaper and website
Webercoin

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

What contemporary issues of Internet advertising will the WebAd platform be able to solve?
We have seen that social media platforms have taken note of the need for businesses to advertise on their platforms which is why most of them have opened business websites to take advantage of this. While this has boosted ads and profit for them, the users have been left to suffer aggressive marketing through ads that decrease battery life, contain malware and invade privacy.
We want to give business a clean environment to operate and effectively market their products without the underhand and shady tactics we see being employed today.
It will be a place where people post business ads and people also come to look for business ads at their convenience while both parties get rewarded for it.
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

Have you already decided which advertising formats will be available on your service?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

At what level does the project have a hard cap?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:30:06 PM

At what level does the project have a hard cap?
If the company implements all the tokens on the ICO, it will be able to earn $ 20 million!
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:35:14 PM

Are there any arguments in favor of the fact that WebAd will be better targeted advertising?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: