Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trader or Gamblers.  (Read 2355 times)
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
In the end, only you can chase off the temptation to follow the plan.
Not in the case of whales i think, of course they also consider the movement of the other whales in the market and that's where the manipulation starts in the market.
for us small traders it's better to trust your own knowledge and instinct because maturity in this field is necessary in order to become a professional trader.

Chair ee law

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:55:43 PM

I never tried gambling, and i never wish to be. Well, there more higer risk in gambling than in trading as what i have understand from those who have tried it. Why play gambling when trading is of more fun and profit generating.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:37:38 AM

Trading is more on accurate to have profit in gambling you have only 1% to win or it's depends on your luck but in trading your are the key to your success and trading determine whether your loss on or not you have choice.
VUKIMTHAO

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:22:21 AM

Most of us are confident in ourselves. So when we sometimes deal with emotions overwhelm our reason for entering the emotional order. So to become a successful trader, the first thing we need to do is control our emotions. Besides, we also need to equip ourselves with the knowledge, experience and capital management effectively. Grin
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:49:10 AM

When comparing with trading and gambling, gambling has higher risk involved compared to trading. Trading is completely different kind of task which we will make profits only when we have strong ability on analysis and charts understanding. This makes some time easier to predict compared to gambling.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:51:49 AM

In my opinion, peculiarities and concepts are completely different. If you apply it in practice. Traders are the active way of speculating for a higher winning ratio. They have the knowledge, market analysis, movement of values ​​and trends. In contrast to the gambler's passivity with decisions, they do not have the necessary flexibility and the winning rate is lower. In this type, the knowledge and experience of cryptocurrency determines the rate of return on profit.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:01:10 AM

In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.

I wil choose trader compare gambler. Because in gambling we need Lucky to got profit. In trading if we can analyze market price we can got profit so easily. So if you have knowledge and experience in trading. Better than do trading compare gambling.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:26:40 AM

I think between trade and gambling is obviously very different and if I have to choose then I will choose a trade. gambling is an activity that only relies on profit alone and can not predict and of course it will be different from trading because in trading activities we will be more able to predict price movements so it will be more likely to profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:27:56 AM

I prefer trading and the buy only on spot market, not futures or trading with laverage. Cryptocurrencies it self is very high risk market. Why we need laverage and futures. Futures will only make you lose. And laveraging is just like gambling. I am investing in crypto not gambling. No one on earth will win in gambling for long term. If you ever win its only your lucky day.

I much prefer the trading too because that is much safer and muchbgreat because gambling is addictive even if yes they are profitable but then again that is just a game and leisure that is not a job there is no one living and sustaining his or her life by doing gambling. Just focus on trading. Gambling can lose your money in one round but in trading if you lose you can find a way to figure things out and regain that lose. But they are much more the same.
Trading has its own importance and advantage while gambling has its own; trading is more secure while gambling is less secure. On the basis of profit, gambling gives you instant huge profit while trading does not give you instant output but will take your time. If you want to keep your coins on a safe side then proceed for trading and if you went to get instant profit then proceed for gambling but the chances of losing and wining are equal here.
the obvious difference is from risk, yeah the risk of trading may be lower because it does not depend on luck, while gambling risk is huge because it only depends on luck, you're right if you want to profit securely you can become a trader, if you want profit instant you can choose to be a gambler, but you know the risks right
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:19:33 AM

Given the complex level of volatility over time. I think it comes from the panic of investors. Traders and investors have the same but it is completely different with gambler with a crypto market fluctuates and is born from modern technology. Certainly knowledge and understanding always bring higher success rates. Expect crypto as a game. If you have opened a door to throw away your possessions and money.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:31:49 AM

if in my opinion better trade than gamble. because trading it has a slight risk of gambling, although the result of trading is very small but it is very safe and does not violate the rules of the state and religion
Gambling has no comparison with trading. Indeed both are methods of making money but the former one is totally luck based whereas other one is based on your skills, experience and luck. In the latter, you have maximum chances of making money and doing things according to you. Moreover in most states, gambling is not legal. It is highly immoral since it leads to destruction of personality and money.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:37:32 AM

if in my opinion better trade than gamble. because trading it has a slight risk of gambling, although the result of trading is very small but it is very safe and does not violate the rules of the state and religion

Nope, the result of trading is depend how much money that you can put as a funds and also what kniwledge that you have to handle and win that game, and gambling and trading have the same risk, i mean if you know how to read the candlestick and technical analysis works the risk is totally big its likr in gambling, if you know what your doing you win that game also, so my point is, risk is depend the person what knowledge that they have.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

well for me i prefer trading because it's not that risky and i think i can more then the gambling is to risky but you can gain a lot.
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

Yes  you were right, its for us if we want to win or lose in trading. We can decide when to stop in trading, we have our knowledge if we pursue trading or not while gambling we have two fates to win or lose so between these two I prefer trading for my coins can be secure depending on what technique I can provide.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

I agree that trading is a kind of game!
When I lose, I always remember the proverb: "Failure does not mean I don't have it; It does mean I have something to do in a different way".
But there is solid difference between trading and gambling. What I have perceived here about trading is, it is all based on your skills and matter of handling it with cool mind. While gambling doesn’t require you any sort of skill, rather it is based on luck. Someday if you are lucky, you might get amazing results but the very next moment if luck flew away, you might be facing giant losses.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

well for me i prefer trading because it's not that risky and i think i can more then the gambling is to risky but you can gain a lot.
Gambling is surely more risky because in reality more people are losing their money compared to trading.
They are both risk taking but at least in trading you can improve because you are making an educated guess which you can rely on your knowledge.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

Trading and gambling are the most hardest way for you to grow your investment. You should have skills that you can use in order to win in trading and gambling. Try to gather more techniques and strategies that can help you to become successful trader and gambler.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

I personnaly suggest you to go with trading. Because trading side risk is very low comparing with gambling. In gambling if we invest we may get profit or we loose. But trading is not like that. If the price not raised we can hold until the price are up.
cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

Being a gambler is a choice in life, but for me personally i prefer to be a trader because there is a bigger chance to become rich, if a person decides to be a trader, meaning he is ready technically and emotionally, if there are times of losing it is only normal to encounter loses also but definitely you will learn from the wrong moves and calculation, but at least in trading there is at least a pattern and calculations to be realized, while in gambling it is more on luck only, sometimes mathematics is applicable too but it is really more in relying luck
iambakov

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:46:29 PM

I think trading is more like similar to gambling but not in a manner that you lose it all if you sold your assets in wrong timing. But if you're doing gambling its a huge difference between doing the trading job. That makes the difference. This one factor is dominant over all the other factors that you are talking about. Like you have said, this lucky thing effects so amazing when we talk about gambling but if you are unlucky someday
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: