Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trader or Gamblers.  (Read 2352 times)
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

Trading is definitely different from gambling.  Gambling has to do with luck and uncertainty event that may help or destroy.  Trading is more rational, intentional activities that trader engage in!

anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:44:06 AM

I prefer trading versus gambling because in trading you can taught your self to know how to trade and you can see if you will earn in that certain trade while in gambling, you will bet your money without the assurance if you will win.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

If I need to have gambling then I would do that with my surplus btcs not with the real investments like stocks

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

I prefer trading and the buy only on spot market, not futures or trading with laverage. Cryptocurrencies it self is very high risk market. Why we need laverage and futures. Futures will only make you lose. And laveraging is just like gambling. I am investing in crypto not gambling. No one on earth will win in gambling for long term. If you ever win its only your lucky day.

I much prefer the trading too because that is much safer and muchbgreat because gambling is addictive even if yes they are profitable but then again that is just a game and leisure that is not a job there is no one living and sustaining his or her life by doing gambling. Just focus on trading. Gambling can lose your money in one round but in trading if you lose you can find a way to figure things out and regain that lose. But they are much more the same.
Trading has its own importance and advantage while gambling has its own; trading is more secure while gambling is less secure. On the basis of profit, gambling gives you instant huge profit while trading does not give you instant output but will take your time. If you want to keep your coins on a safe side then proceed for trading and if you went to get instant profit then proceed for gambling but the chances of losing and wining are equal here.
being a gambler really has a huge risk. we do not know it will be an advantage, or it could even be the thing that makes us bankrupt. well, i prefer to be a trader in comparison with gambler. so many advantages of being a trader, and the risk that we have smaller.

When gambling, you have a lot of chances to lose everything that you have. Trading, especially long-term trading and holding will bring you some money.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

Trading and gambling may almost look as if they are the same,  the truth however is that both trading and gambling are totally different.  Trading rely on skills and gambling require the same.  But the skill set are different and it's ever changing particularly for trading.
Yes trading and gambling is almost look alike so even if we say that we don't gambling hence trading is somewhat like gambling where you are playing a game that you don't know if you're gonna win or lose. But this two become different from each other in a sense of a purpose of a person who choose to trade or gamble.

Absolutely right dude trading is also another form of gambling which is you put your money with altcoin that dont have any assurance that this coin will take profit but between this two Im must prefer to do trading why?because it can give me a good profit for only short period of time.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

If I need to have gambling then I would do that with my surplus btcs not with the real investments like stocks
There are no surplus bitcoin because the aim of investment is to earn more and more money and if you made some money from bitcoin investment you cannot say it surplus. Anyhow you can use this surplus for the betterment of your family and can upgrade their life style with big money besides losing in gambling. I will never vote to gambling.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:30:53 AM

i think trading is the best form gambling in trade you handle your self of your money if you are in profit you can iut from trade and if the lost are coming then for decrease the lost you sell your coins. in trade low risk and low profit appear in compete of gambling. but in gambling it depend on your luck you can loss all your capital in some second and if the luck is alive you can get high profit here is high risk and high profit. but trade is better from gambling.
This question has been asked so many times. Like even more than hundred times here and been replied with amazing logics and solid answers as well. But still this comes here again. But don’t worry we are here to guide and talk to those questioners. Actually these two are different just because of luck and lack of skill. This one thing is the only reason for this big difference between two.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
In the end, only you can chase off the temptation to follow the plan.
Trading and gambling are both extremely risky job because you need skills for you to grow your investment. I prefer to you to just make small amount of investment for you to gain experience. You can invest big amount of money if you have now a lot of experience and knowledge.

kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

While you are correct when you say that gambling games have a negative expectation because the house gives itself an edge, professional trading does not give you a positive expectation, you can earn money that is true but you are not always going to earn money, this is very easy to verify because there is no trader alive that has won every singl trade.
thedino

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:03:39 PM

Generally speaking and without strictly confining the word 'gambling', I would say traders are also gamblers. It is because as you have earlier said, when you trade, you are against your own because you are in control. But you know, let me strike that one down because you really do not fully control the effects of trading. What you can only control is when to trade but other than that, you are already subjected to the inevitable. Hence, that to me is already gambling- gambling in the hopes of multiplying your wealth.   
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

I believe trade is not gambling. In gambling, you need to do trend analysis before moving on. You need to concentrate on Technical and Fundamental analysis along with watching news and rumors. This way you make the most likely guess to succeed. Because in the trade you get your money and try to make it big and rise but sometimes and eventually you win, you lose.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

Nobody even planned to argue with you or something like that. In trading the result depends only from own decision, but just like in gambling someone's advice or opinion can affect your decision. But if you loose from trusting to predictions of other people it is going to be only your fault.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:15:49 PM

Trading and gambling is a different field if we would comapre the two. If we want to earn in a more fast way but a higher risk we could gamble but if we want a decent earning mas profit we need to choose trading over gambling. Risk is also present on trading but it is much tolerable and we can handle it with proper learning.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
In the end, only you can chase off the temptation to follow the plan.

both have a risk. and has a potential to take all of our money. but if i should to choose i will choose for trade, but at least we can reduce a risk on the trade, especially if we know a knowledge about a trade.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

Trading and gambling is a different field if we would comapre the two. If we want to earn in a more fast way but a higher risk we could gamble but if we want a decent earning mas profit we need to choose trading over gambling. Risk is also present on trading but it is much tolerable and we can handle it with proper learning.
And yet this two field of way of how you make some profit more people are chosing to be a trader this is really good to be a trader than gambler.
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

I prefer trading
dumple

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

If you are really comparing trading with gambling then you do not know how it works, and what is the real purposes of trading. Gambling is SUCH a different thing

cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

Yeah your right bro yourself is the greatest Enemy not the market nor the fud or people that surrounds you. It's all about your self. Everything that comes first on your self not to others. And yourself will be all the control of all.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:33:28 PM

if you really think that gambling and trading is exactly the same, then you do not know a shit about how the entire market works, and that is all

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

If you fail to win, it means that we will lose and no capital, but if you are a trader if unfortunately you are not profitable you can lose but you still have the number The crypto that you are hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: