Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:16:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]HashCard: Revolutionising HOW You Use Credit & Debit Cards  (Read 2438 times)
needmoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Note: I am making this Original Post for HashCard. I am not part of the project and point of contact. This thread will be manage by ...........

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

The idea is bold and powerful. Swap and swiftly created at ATM. It really is a unique idea. However, the Hashcard will accept in the country? Is there a restriction? I care and pay attention to this project.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

There are a bunch of companies who claimed to do the same and they are still can't achieve issuance of cards from either Visa or mastercard. What differ you from them? As I understood you don't have an existent partnership with any card issuer? So it is the same as many others. Only one project who came to ICO in a professional manner acquired the partnership from mastercard is STK.

In your whitepaper I didn't even find any information about card issuer. No any future partnerships either. There are no card issuer on the pictures of Hashcard.

So who is going to issue the cards for you?

Thanks
hashcard

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:50:05 PM

The idea is bold and powerful. Swap and swiftly created at ATM. It really is a unique idea. However, the Hashcard will accept in the country? Is there a restriction? I care and pay attention to this project.

The token crowdsale is restricted to some countries, however the card is available to anyone.
hashcard

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:58:35 PM

There are a bunch of companies who claimed to do the same and they are still can't achieve issuance of cards from either Visa or mastercard. What differ you from them? As I understood you don't have an existent partnership with any card issuer? So it is the same as many others. Only one project who came to ICO in a professional manner acquired the partnership from mastercard is STK.

In your whitepaper I didn't even find any information about card issuer. No any future partnerships either. There are no card issuer on the pictures of Hashcard.

Thanks

We did a demo purchase at Crypto Summit in Zurich. We have a working product. As for beta testing, it works 8 out of 10 times. 20% goes to time out due to live/instant exchange. We aim to get to 100% approval rate by mid May.

As you may know, the Wave Crest and all associated companies got shut, including Wirex. We are very careful disclosing our partner. It is an Asian bank. As the agreement with the issuer is pure fiat funding, we can't publish the bin, nor the MC logo. Please review our funding-payment process in the WP.

I want to highlight that we have the cards ready to be shipped on May 15th. We will mail in batches to first contributors with KYC in place.
needmoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:05:24 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 08:16:43 PM by needmoney

Don't forget to do your KYC on time!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

Having passed the КУC, will I be entitled to order the card immediately? Are there any restrictions on obtaining cards for Russian citizens?
WizardCount

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

tell me, invest in ICO pase can use payment method with altcoin like NEM,STELLAR etc.?
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

The project looks great I think in our time we need technologies that will be in demand in the daily lives of people.
  Good luck and success.
fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:58:06 PM

very good idea and concept, how can i join this airdrop? also i will joining bounty campaign program for this project.
thank you team. this project is very good information for me  Smiley
iren squares

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

tell me, invest in ICO pase can use payment method with altcoin like NEM,STELLAR etc.?
same with me, i just have NEM, or STELLAR on my wallet. can i buy with that? or you just wanna ethereum on this ICO?
thank you, please answer my question because i wanna join ICO.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
hashcard

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

Having passed the КУC, will I be entitled to order the card immediately? Are there any restrictions on obtaining cards for Russian citizens?

Yes, immediately. No restrictions for Russia.
hashcard

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

same with me, i just have NEM, or STELLAR on my wallet. can i buy with that? or you just wanna ethereum on this ICO?
thank you, please answer my question because i wanna join ICO.

Bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin, dash, eos for now. We will do our best to accept Stellar by the start of ICO.
danielschwerzer

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

Thanks

We did a demo purchase at Crypto Summit in Zurich. We have a working product. As for beta testing, it works 8 out of 10 times. 20% goes to time out due to live/instant exchange. We aim to get to 100% approval rate by mid May.

As you may know, the Wave Crest and all associated companies got shut, including Wirex. We are very careful disclosing our partner. It is an Asian bank. As the agreement with the issuer is pure fiat funding, we can't publish the bin, nor the MC logo. Please review our funding-payment process in the WP.

I want to highlight that we have the cards ready to be shipped on May 15th. We will mail in batches to first contributors with KYC in place.

for beta 80% of success is kinda fine, but it must be 100%. Otherwise nobody will use it. Hope all things will go in a right direction and project will solve the problem
kohanvn

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

HASHCARD ensures the security of its user's transactions by using a Two Factor Authentication or 2FA method for transactions. This two-factor authentication provided an extra layer of security. Hash Card is the card that really does work in the everyday world. The precise amount spent with the Hash Card is exchanged from ETH/BTC/Altcoins
Shivamxxx

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:56:41 AM

polarstar00

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Professional English - Korean translator

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Hey HashCard team Smiley

Korean ANN is ready now!

Here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3364489
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:42:25 PM

Yes, immediately. No restrictions for Russia.

Is it available for all countries or is there any restrictions? What bonuses are available for early investors?
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

Did I fill it correctly? We download the application and then connect your card? What is the speed with which this transaction will occur?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tomalours

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

The French whitepaper is available here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/14KNraX-mlh9VVpPwjW4G8I3RRzsaHVLI
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: