Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]HashCard: Revolutionising HOW You Use Credit & Debit Cards  (Read 2441 times)
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lionelpaul

Activity: 49
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:59:25 AM
Merited by siddartha1492 (1)

Guys, your project and ICO look fine, but it has little chance to succeed if you don't provide additional info, especially about the card issuer.

Not that I want to spread FUD, but you are a small team coming out of nowhere, nobody has ever heard about you and in a couple of months, you have a product, a network, an ICO, a partner bank and cards ready to ship. In a couple of months, out of the blue, you pretend to beat Xapo, Wirex, TenX and a dozen of others who have been on the market for much longer and already have significant user base.

Again, I would love to trust you guys, but admit you are not making it easy. If you do have a deal (and cards), then it's the MAIN incentive for people to invest in your ICO. You have zero reason to conceal this information, especially not 2 weeks before presumably shipping the cards.

Crypto-cards are the Graal of the industry since January. Give us info about the cards, or ask your partner bank to publish a statement, and your ICO will go boom – and you will be the kings of the industry for the next months.

Without this, you'll keep people away.

There is only one Bitcoin (BTC).
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/hash-card-to-provide-easy-transactions-in-crypto-currencies/

cryptoinveste

Activity: 293
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:42:43 AM

This is great project, It will help people to use crypto in daily life at any place.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

HashCard will be a new solution for many people. I think this platform will have a big role in the financial sector. Now, let's just wait for the HashCard token sale, hopefully, this token sale runs well and reaches a success also.
Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

I passed the KYC, made some investment in tokens. I hope my card will be sent on May 15th, as it was written in mail I received.
I strongly believe that Your project will rise, You have a huge potential customer base.
I hope You choose correct card provider, and not finish like TENX (big ICO, huge community support, zero results for now...no working card, yet)
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

Hash Card converts crypto conversions into a traditional currency in real time and is accepted in tens of millions of stores and ATMs.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

HashCard will be a new solution for many people. I think this platform will have a big role in the financial sector. Now, let's just wait for the HashCard token sale, hopefully, this token sale runs well and reaches a success also.
The Hash card allows users to make transactions in real time without first converting the crypto currency into their wallet. Every time a user spends crypto or shoots at an ATM, the hash card provides Fiat coins in exchange for crypto assets. Smiley
rvolin

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

warrengates

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

Nice concept in this project, Hash Card platform can converts cryptocurrencies to traditional currency in real-time, and is accepted at tens of millions merchants and ATMs. This project also almost reached softcap, this makes me interested to invest here.
bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

ico is sold for now $ 2.039M and ico ends Jun 12 I'm sure this ico will be a success  Smiley
and I will always support this is a  project  Wink
hroub

Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

Very interesting concept. After reading the whitepaper I have a few questions:

1. The cryptocurrency private keys are stored by you. Do you store the keys in HSMs?
2. The major switching networks will require a quick response time and merchants will also require a quick confirmation so that the next customer can pay. Do you foresee this having the required fast transaction times required by retail as traditionally crypto is not very much retail friendly due to longer confirmation times?
3. If you are keeping the crypto, how are you going to liquidate the crypto coins for a transaction if you have to send it to the exchange first and some exchanges requires many confirmations to reflect a deposit. What if a wallet is in maintenance on an exchange?
4. Are you perhaps using coinpayments.net or similar service in the background?

aws cloudhsm

we use our own fiat funds stored at the main account to cover any transaction, we then transfer to any sub account (card) when requested and if the estimated ~cardbalance is sufficient to cover this transaction. Immediately with the transaction, we lock the best rate via api(where available) and liquidate the necessary position. This is 100% approval rate method. there is an alternative way to process it, but we are still getting an unacceptable amount of "transaction declined"
Isn't this the same that Wirex does? My concern is that if something is concealed from the partner or bank, when that partner or bank eventually finds out, "deal is off".  Undecided
What is the plan for when the issuer eventually finds out the cards are used for crypto-related business Huh

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

1. The cryptocurrency private keys are stored by you. Do you store the keys in HSMs?
2. The major switching networks will require a quick response time and merchants will also require a quick confirmation so that the next customer can pay. Do you foresee this having the required fast transaction times required by retail as traditionally crypto is not very much retail friendly due to longer confirmation times?
3. If you are keeping the crypto, how are you going to liquidate the crypto coins for a transaction if you have to send it to the exchange first and some exchanges requires many confirmations to reflect a deposit. What if a wallet is in maintenance on an exchange?

aws cloudhsm

we use our own fiat funds stored at the main account to cover any transaction, we then transfer to any sub account (card) when requested and if the estimated ~cardbalance is sufficient to cover this transaction. Immediately with the transaction, we lock the best rate via api(where available) and liquidate the necessary position. This is 100% approval rate method. there is an alternative way to process it, but we are still getting an unacceptable amount of "transaction declined"
Isn't this the same that Wirex does? My concern is that if something is concealed from the partner or bank, when that partner or bank eventually finds out, "deal is off".  Undecided
What is the plan for when the issuer eventually finds out the cards are used for crypto-related business Huh

They have said in telegram that the bank knows fully what they're doing. It's apparently a Asain bank which they had a deal for the first 3k cards and then if enough interest they would sign a big deal to lock in bank from competitors.
That's why they don't disclose the bank name.

Now with a lot of interest in the project it will be interesting to see if they sign that deal before the end of ICO and say the bank name so that they can get everyone on board.
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:18:15 AM

aws cloudhsm

They have said in telegram that the bank knows fully what they're doing. It's apparently a Asain bank which they had a deal for the first 3k cards and then if enough interest they would sign a big deal to lock in bank from competitors.

Now with a lot of interest in the project it will be interesting to see if they sign that deal before the end of ICO and say the bank name so that they can get everyone on board.
Where in the Telegram? I've been asking this numerous times all day and 1 Admins either referred me to pm @pwgoch and wait (I did and still no reply) and 2 admins ignored my question.
Do you have a link of what you say they said in Telegram? Thanks.

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

aws cloudhsm

Where in the Telegram? I've been asking this numerous times all day and 1 Admins either referred me to pm @pwgoch and wait (I did and still no reply) and 2 admins ignored my question.

Here you go https://t.me/hashcard/17561
I never linked to telegram before but I think that is right. That's a reply from a admin.

I have seen them say that several times.
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

The Smart Contract Audit provider CoinMercenary has been mandated to audit our Hash Card token contract. This security audit will bring Dev more confidence to their potential partners and reveals the quality and the seriousness of project
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:48:49 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 12:33:54 PM by hroub

aws cloudhsm

Isn't this the same that Wirex does? My concern is that if something is concealed from the partner or bank, when that partner or bank eventually finds out, "deal is off".  Undecided

Here you go https://t.me/hashcard/17561
I never linked to telegram before but I think that is right. That's a reply from a admin.

I have seen them say that several times.

Thanks for the link.
There reason we are hiding the bank name is not because we are hiding anything from tha bank. The bank in fact knows everything. The reason is - we only have a preliminary agreement for 3K cards confirmed as of now. If we see the demand, we will commit to exclusive agreement that will protect us from competitors. Any of them would be ready to pay a million dollars to get a name or contact.

Some say that hiding the truth = lying

What baffles me is that no one is seeing that this lack of transparency is very strange and suspicious. I spoke to some admins myself as well as Mr. Goch. And my understanding, in summary, is that the main reason they are not disclosing the card issuer is that their deal is that they will obtain exclusivity once the 3K card milestone is achieved. They are worried that if they announce the bank, a competitor might try to close a deal with the same bank, making Hash Card lose the exclusivity.

The thing is that there are millions of crypto users around the world that would jump on this card, if only they had some confidence that this is not another scam or failed attempt like the many ones before.

If Hash Card announced the bank for investors to confirm, they would reach the 3K card milestone in a matter of hours! This would accelerate everything and Hash Card would be able to obtain the exclusivity much sooner before a competitor even gets the chance to meet with that "Asian bank".

Bottom line is that until Hash Card announces the card issuer, this will continue to look like another failed attempt (example TenX), or they only want newb unexperienced investors or worse, like a scam. Smart investors will not risk their money on this project, until Hash Card stops concealing basic information, especially with all the scams going around.

hroub

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:15:58 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 06:10:57 PM by hroub

This is strange. I just logged back into the Telegram channel and found out that I can't submit any more messages and that the last messages were the ones I left last night:

Can anyone else post messages there? I am trying to find out whether the I was banned for having genuine concerns or the channels was locked from anyone sending messages.
The Telegram is: https://t.me/hashcard

Thanks.

UPDATE: I was able to confirm from other members in the Telegram room, that the room is still active and not locked. Therefore, I have been banned because I expressed a doubt/concern, exposing their scam, or business incompetence.

becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

The HashCard is a tangible asset that can be used at any place accepting debit/credit cards. It can be used both online and PoS terminals at brick-and-mortar shops. Even though the platform works like any other debit/credit card it allows users to spend Bitcoin, Ether and 25 other altcoins.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

The HashCard is a tangible asset that can be used at any place accepting debit/credit cards. It can be used both online and PoS terminals at brick-and-mortar shops. Even though the platform works like any other debit/credit card it allows users to spend Bitcoin, Ether and 25 other altcoins.
Hope, that the project won´t have any problem with the regulatory authority, because when someone wants to do something with fiat and crypto, there is always a problem..

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: