Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]HashCard: Revolutionising HOW You Use Credit & Debit Cards  (Read 2441 times)
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

HashCard is a real project. I saw their ads on https://etherscan.io. I went to their official website and studied the project carefully. It has very potential. It is different from the past. Credit card revolution!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

Guys, I guess you need some explanations and I am willing to provide you some.

Also note I am not part of the team or I am not affiliated with it in any way.
I simply observed that many people do not understand how both crypto and card business work.

So let me provide this explanation to be quoted in the future as a proof that I know how things work. Cheesy

Guys, relax, you are getting workign prepaid card issued by legitimate bank, which you will be able to ID based on the card number and papers that come along with the card. Crypto never touches the car here since it is funded via FIAT, so it is not against Mastercard rules. Other projects were either trying to get Mastercard licence or fund the card directly with crypto, which is against the rules. Hash Card is offering neat solution for the current days.

Now, if the above is not clear, let me provide some additional explanation.

It seems that some people do not understand how card issuing works.
It's not like MasterCard or Visa issues your cards. Your bank does. A company can become card issuer after meeting some requirements.
So all the crypto projects that wanted to offer crypto cards had two options:
1) Become issuer
2) Find a bank that will issue card for them
They would not be able to do number 1, because they usually were not meeting requirements and even if they did both Visa and Mastercard were against crypto cards so they would not get licence for that.
They could try number 2, but no bank would agree on this, because they would be risking their licence being revoked, because they were not allowed to create cards funded directly by crypto. WaveCrest was card issuer that was providing cards for many crypto projects before and they were working cards but then WaveCrest lost their licence.

Most projects were either trying to get their licence or find a bank that could issue the cards for them (this is a normal procedure). Hash Card was successful with it, because they designed a mechanisms that let's you use your card and fund it with crypto but technically crypto has no contact with the card (I explained it already above). Now, other project's that were unable to deliver things could easily copy what Harsh Card did. They could approach the bank and ask them for the same thing, so this is why it is very important for Hash Card guys to keep the bank details a secret as long as possible. Of course those will be revealed as soon as people get their cards, because bank's name is stated in the cardholders agreement and it can be tracked with couple of first digits on the card. This is why they need to cover those numbers on all the photos and videos, they do not want competitors to find out. They ordered 3000 cards in advance and if the ICO is successful (and it seems to be) they are going to sign exclusive deal, so competitors can not use the same bank's service. BTW, those are prepaid cards.

So here's what's going to happen:
1. They are sending first batch of cards during the ICO.
2. When people start getting the cards and notice they are indeed working as promised, the ICO will be sold out quickly. This is why they do not care about additional proofs or making a show and trying to prove anything to you. They know the ICO will sell out anyway.
3. Some people invested small sums just to get the cards and see for themselves that is is working. They are planning to buy more when the card arrives. Other people are waiting for the confirmation from the community that indeed everything is working as promised.
4. When the proofs start appearing, all those people will rush to take part in this ICO, but only some will be able to do so, because it will sell out quickly. Most of them will need to buy on the exchanges. And how expensive will the token be on the exchanges? Well, just look at market caps of all the other card projects (which don't even have a working card) and do your estimation.

Congratulations to those who managed to invest early!

Yep, I once worked at a restaurant where they signed an exclusive deal with a Chinese sect after they purchased 3,000 blueberry waffles. To this day, the restaurant in question no longer serves said waffles - their once biggest seller - since the milestone was reached.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Translated: No fuckin bank is gonna take money off the table due to signing some exclusive contract with a team of up-to-now unknown crypto enthusiasts.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

Guys, I guess you need some explanations and I am willing to provide you some.

Also note I am not part of the team or I am not affiliated with it in any way.
I simply observed that many people do not understand how both crypto and card business work.

So let me provide this explanation to be quoted in the future as a proof that I know how things work. Cheesy

Guys, relax, you are getting workign prepaid card issued by legitimate bank, which you will be able to ID based on the card number and papers that come along with the card. Crypto never touches the car here since it is funded via FIAT, so it is not against Mastercard rules. Other projects were either trying to get Mastercard licence or fund the card directly with crypto, which is against the rules. Hash Card is offering neat solution for the current days.

Now, if the above is not clear, let me provide some additional explanation.

It seems that some people do not understand how card issuing works.
It's not like MasterCard or Visa issues your cards. Your bank does. A company can become card issuer after meeting some requirements.
So all the crypto projects that wanted to offer crypto cards had two options:
1) Become issuer
2) Find a bank that will issue card for them
They would not be able to do number 1, because they usually were not meeting requirements and even if they did both Visa and Mastercard were against crypto cards so they would not get licence for that.
They could try number 2, but no bank would agree on this, because they would be risking their licence being revoked, because they were not allowed to create cards funded directly by crypto. WaveCrest was card issuer that was providing cards for many crypto projects before and they were working cards but then WaveCrest lost their licence.

Most projects were either trying to get their licence or find a bank that could issue the cards for them (this is a normal procedure). Hash Card was successful with it, because they designed a mechanisms that let's you use your card and fund it with crypto but technically crypto has no contact with the card (I explained it already above). Now, other project's that were unable to deliver things could easily copy what Harsh Card did. They could approach the bank and ask them for the same thing, so this is why it is very important for Hash Card guys to keep the bank details a secret as long as possible. Of course those will be revealed as soon as people get their cards, because bank's name is stated in the cardholders agreement and it can be tracked with couple of first digits on the card. This is why they need to cover those numbers on all the photos and videos, they do not want competitors to find out. They ordered 3000 cards in advance and if the ICO is successful (and it seems to be) they are going to sign exclusive deal, so competitors can not use the same bank's service. BTW, those are prepaid cards.

So here's what's going to happen:
1. They are sending first batch of cards during the ICO.
2. When people start getting the cards and notice they are indeed working as promised, the ICO will be sold out quickly. This is why they do not care about additional proofs or making a show and trying to prove anything to you. They know the ICO will sell out anyway.
3. Some people invested small sums just to get the cards and see for themselves that is is working. They are planning to buy more when the card arrives. Other people are waiting for the confirmation from the community that indeed everything is working as promised.
4. When the proofs start appearing, all those people will rush to take part in this ICO, but only some will be able to do so, because it will sell out quickly. Most of them will need to buy on the exchanges. And how expensive will the token be on the exchanges? Well, just look at market caps of all the other card projects (which don't even have a working card) and do your estimation.

Congratulations to those who managed to invest early!

https://twitter.com/hashcard/status/994928009898422273

whale123: By happenstance, HashCard embraces the same entity that I hawk in my siq. What are the odds?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Did I mention that I'm not affiliated with HashCard in ANY way?
bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

good news STAGE II SALE IS LIVE: 20% BONUS ENDS and has already reached $ 2.685M
hopefully the better the day
They have to raise more money, it seems that only this ICO could provide real debit cards!

I don't think they need crazy big money like most ICOs, their hard cap is only 9mill. At this point they're at 2.8mill in stage 2 of the ICO. The ICO runs till 12th of June so it will be a good chance it will hit hard cap.
soft cap done $3.682M and waiting hard cap , me like thiss is project because before ico finished exchange already in confirmation in bancor  Shocked
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

I hope you understand what signature and avatar bounties are. Cheesy

But anyway, remember that investing in ICOs is always a risk. Yes, the cards will be working at launch but there are no guarantees something will change at some point (for example bank will have it's licence revoked) and then project's team will need to find alternate solution (actually they mentioned they are looking for backup solution now, just in case).

Some people choose this tactic: they buy minimum amount of tokens to get the card (100 USD worth of tokens), they wait for the card to check if everything works as promised and then invest more. If you want to be extra safe this is a good choice, but you have to take into account that there is a risk that after first cards will be out there the ICO might sell of very quickly and not everyone will be able to buy the token in ICO and they would need to wait till it is on the market.

Just do your own dilligence, evaluate the risk and act accordingly.

Mighty kind of Team HashCard to hint their exit strategy: Secret Asian bank backed outta deal so we looking for new bank. Meanwhile, please purchase more tokens which we postponed burning due to unforeseen circumstances.
realcf77

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

I saw test of card of hashcard on yt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q

Many pepole to not belive in this test.
Anyone can taped logo on another card and used them

I saw this test was in Poland.
I am from Poland, Could I test this card somehere in McDonalds?
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

Can i deposit Fiat to my Hash Card account?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:21:21 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 09:45:02 PM by Gleb Gamow

I saw test of card of hashcard on yt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q

Many pepole to not belive in this test.
Anyone can taped logo on another card and used them

I saw this test was in Poland.
I am from Poland, Could I test this card somehere in McDonalds?

HashCard needs to distribute 3,000 Visa cards so to have their secret Asian bank give them exclusive rights to the program, yet to date only 1,114 views for the vid depicting use of their card with their channel enjoying a whooping 58 subscribers.

FWIW, this thread is currently enjoying more views - Read 1147 times.

Can i deposit Fiat to my Hash Card account?

Can I deposit RateCoin to my HashCard?
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

Sir Gleb Gamow is nailing it lol

But anyway, remember that investing in ICOs is always a risk. Yes, the cards will be working at launch but there are no guarantees something will change at some point (for example bank will have it's licence revoked) and then project's team will need to find alternate solution (actually they mentioned they are looking for backup solution now, just in case).

Some people choose this tactic: they buy minimum amount of tokens to get the card (100 USD worth of tokens), they wait for the card to check if everything works as promised and then invest more. If you want to be extra safe this is a good choice, but you have to take into account that there is a risk that after first cards will be out there the ICO might sell of very quickly and not everyone will be able to buy the token in ICO and they would need to wait till it is on the market.

Just do your own dilligence, evaluate the risk and act accordingly.

Mighty kind of Team HashCard to hint their exit strategy: Secret Asian bank backed outta deal so we looking for new bank. Meanwhile, please purchase more tokens which we postponed burning due to unforeseen circumstances.

This always happen to me, it's a very common exit strategy. The proofs we're given doesn't satisfy them that hashcard will run the money.

FWIW, this thread is currently enjoying more views - Read 1147 times.

Well, that video is a magic. No one is interested in magic when it comes to cryptocurrency right?  

I really understand what signature and avatars are. If you're wearing this, you are actually promoting the project that is indicated there. That's why you're being loyal to it, ye its true that investing to ICO is very risky that's why they're creating this topic for them to be aware,, its literally shady. Well, that tactic is very risky, that's why there are discussions that we can talk about before running in to them right? Then there are DT's who notice this project very suspicious.. that's why dude//
samVE

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

I'll just cross-post this here:

https://www.imageworksdirect.com/blog/new-mastercard-brand-requirements
All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

Their cards still have the old logo, so either they already made the deal before July 4th last year and already started printing before then, or they just didn't do their research well enough. I think it's the latter  Wink
No way in hell Mastercard would have approved this graphic to be printed (which they most certainly need to give permission on before this can go into production), so these cards are just a printed piece of plastic.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

If you still have any doubts, just watch their announcement video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8hE6Rc3L_U
They clearly have no clue what they are talking about, you can see clearly as they read the text. Clueless. Eh, we'll see tomorrow which rout they're taking with this. I have my popcorn ready.

EDIT:

Scratch that, I've found the best proof you possible to debunk their so-called 'live' cards: https://www.imageworksdirect.com/blog/new-mastercard-brand-requirements
All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

Their cards still have the old logo, so either they already made the deal before July 4th last year and already started printing before then, or they just didn't do their research well enough. I think it's the latter  Wink
No way in hell Mastercard would have approved this graphic to be printed (which they most certainly need to give permission on before this can go into production), so these cards are just a printed piece of plastic.

Nice find, bud ...

What are you doing this Fourth of July? Along with grilling out and watching fireworks, you’ll also need to make sure your financial marketing and communications materials meet the new Mastercard® Brand Mark Guidelines.

Mastercard has been featuring its new look (see logo above) and name format (Mastercard with a lowercase “c”) for some time. However, the company is starting to require use of their new brand requirements as of July 4, 2017.

At image.works, we have a team of copywriters, proofers and designers to help your financial institution meet the marketing and communications guidelines on projects we create for you. Please note the following information from Mastercard on the new requirements:

- All new marketing and communications materials published on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- Your financial institution should update marketing and communications materials at the earliest opportunity in the normal course of business.

- Issuers may update their digital card imagery (for use in digital wallets) at any time. However, these images must be updated no later than the update of the companion card plastic.

- All new acceptance decals printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Marks.

- ATM Acquirers should update their Acceptance Marks at the earliest opportunity in the normal course of business.

- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard card proofs submitted for review on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- Issuers do not need to reissue cards already issued.

- Card manufacturers may continue using card plastics already in inventory until the stock is depleted.
Note: An updated Card Design Standards Manual is also available on Mastercard Connect > Library > Publications > Card Design.

How should you use the Mastercard name in text?

Below is an excerpt from the Mastercard Brand Mark Guidelines:

Lettercase

When referencing the Mastercard name in text, use an uppercase “M” and lowercase “c” with no space between “Master” and “card.” The name should not appear with a capital “C.” The Mastercard name should appear in the same font as its surrounding text.

Registered trademark symbol (®)

In the first or most prominent text use of Mastercard on a page or screen (after use, if any, in a headline), the ® symbol is required. In subsequent use on that page or screen, the ® symbol may be omitted.

Read-through

The Mark may be used as a read-through in a headline, but may not be used as a read-through in the body of a communication. When used in text, it should be set in the same typeface as the surrounding text.

Trademark attribution notice

When the Mastercard name and/or Mark is used, the following trademark attribution notice (in a very small type size) should be included once in the communication: “Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.”

Note: On digital communications and small-size marketing communications, the above trademark attribution notice is not required.

https://twitter.com/hashcard/status/992096966459850752

https://medium.com/@sm_46693/hashcard-cfo-pawel-goch-just-as-with-mastercard-issued-plastic-card-fc869d2ca856

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/XEMbEv2VI5mxN6fIEtoJifhJRAFNTqgh5LS_iV7XaMh2ddNSR9uk7lD6HpfWwo-SZg=w720-h310

i wanted to see a. actual card or an example card for us to see the full specification.. but the admin send me this

are they serious? it's a digital art.

and another thing is why do they keep covering the smart chip of that card?

It is normal to cover the card number because its the important part of a card but the smart chip? can someone explain that to me. i read some info about smart chip. "These tiny metal processors make cards more secure than traditional magnetic-stripe-only cards" how will I magnetize that thing on that picture. How will i get that specific frequency and hack your account by looking in that pic. Correct me if im wrong, im lack of knowledge about cards...

very suspicious..

"HashCard, you GOCH some 'splainin' to do!"

As for all them Investards who fell for this ruse ...

Anny555

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

ICO Detector rank Hashcard as the second most discussed ICOs on Twitter according to the detection algorithm.

What are the benefits of investing on this project? in simple terms
Anny555

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

If you still have any doubts, just watch their announcement video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8hE6Rc3L_U
They clearly have no clue what they are talking about, you can see clearly as they read the text. Clueless. Eh, we'll see tomorrow which rout they're taking with this. I have my popcorn ready.

EDIT:

Scratch that, I've found the best proof you possible to debunk their so-called 'live' cards: https://www.imageworksdirect.com/blog/new-mastercard-brand-requirements

Nice find, bud ...

What are you doing this Fourth of July? Along with grilling out and watching fireworks, you’ll also need to make sure your financial marketing and communications materials meet the new Mastercard® Brand Mark Guidelines.

Mastercard has been featuring its new look (see logo above) and name format (Mastercard with a lowercase “c”) for some time. However, the company is starting to require use of their new brand requirements as of July 4, 2017.

At image.works, we have a team of copywriters, proofers and designers to help your financial institution meet the marketing and communications guidelines on projects we create for you. Please note the following information from Mastercard on the new requirements:

- All new marketing and communications materials published on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- Your financial institution should update marketing and communications materials at the earliest opportunity in the normal course of business.

- Issuers may update their digital card imagery (for use in digital wallets) at any time. However, these images must be updated no later than the update of the companion card plastic.

- All new acceptance decals printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Marks.

- ATM Acquirers should update their Acceptance Marks at the earliest opportunity in the normal course of business.

- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard card proofs submitted for review on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- Card manufacturers may continue using card plastics already in inventory until the stock is depleted.
Note: An updated Card Design Standards Manual is also available on Mastercard Connect > Library > Publications > Card Design.

Lettercase

When referencing the Mastercard name in text, use an uppercase “M” and lowercase “c” with no space between “Master” and “card.” The name should not appear with a capital “C.” The Mastercard name should appear in the same font as its surrounding text.

In the first or most prominent text use of Mastercard on a page or screen (after use, if any, in a headline), the ® symbol is required. In subsequent use on that page or screen, the ® symbol may be omitted.

Read-through

The Mark may be used as a read-through in a headline, but may not be used as a read-through in the body of a communication. When used in text, it should be set in the same typeface as the surrounding text.

When the Mastercard name and/or Mark is used, the following trademark attribution notice (in a very small type size) should be included once in the communication: “Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.”

Note: On digital communications and small-size marketing communications, the above trademark attribution notice is not required.

https://medium.com/@sm_46693/hashcard-cfo-pawel-goch-just-as-with-mastercard-issued-plastic-card-fc869d2ca856

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/XEMbEv2VI5mxN6fIEtoJifhJRAFNTqgh5LS_iV7XaMh2ddNSR9uk7lD6HpfWwo-SZg=w720-h310

i wanted to see a. actual card or an example card for us to see the full specification.. but the admin send me this

It is normal to cover the card number because its the important part of a card but the smart chip? can someone explain that to me. i read some info about smart chip. "These tiny metal processors make cards more secure than traditional magnetic-stripe-only cards" how will I magnetize that thing on that picture. How will i get that specific frequency and hack your account by looking in that pic. Correct me if im wrong, im lack of knowledge about cards...

very suspicious..

what are you trying to drive at? is the project not save base on your perception?
have you done a very good research on it and what is your conclution? let me know
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

EDIT:

Nice find, bud ...

Lettercase

Read-through

very suspicious..

what are you trying to drive at? is the project not save base on your perception?
have you done a very good research on it and what is your conclution? let me know

I, among others, have concluded that HashCard has all the makings of being a scam. The proof above demonstrates that the MC cards they are using are NOT in compliance with MC's new trademark implemented in July 2017.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

You can also read more about the issue on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3365068.0
If you're done on researching about what we're trying to say or we're trying to conclude, please let me know...

about your opinion too. Thanks!
BTCIV

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:33:22 PM

Well i guess it's time to see. I invested a little in this at the start, i am in the first 100 investors and today i received this:

Dear -My Name-

The day we have been waiting is finally here. Your temporary Hash Card has been shipped.

Once you get the card, please download Hash Card Wallet and add the card. The PIN will be shown on the screen right after the activation. You can't change the PIN for the temporary card!

How to Fund Your Card:

You will see a list of available coins that can be used as a funding method. We are limiting to BTC and ETH until the end of the ICO (June 12th) for testing purposes.

Simply send the desired amount to the wallet (BTC/ETH) and set the debit priority.

Questions/Problems:

As you may already know the Hash Card is pure innovation in the world of crypto, we do expect bugs, declined transactions and other things we all hate. We would like to apologize in advance for any bad experience. Ticket Support will be available starting May 18th. Report any problem you encounter!

Thank you for your business!

Best Regards
Hash Card Team
HouTa97

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

Well i guess it's time to see. I invested a little in this at the start, i am in the first 100 investors and today i received this:

Dear -My Name-

The day we have been waiting is finally here. Your temporary Hash Card has been shipped.

Once you get the card, please download Hash Card Wallet and add the card. The PIN will be shown on the screen right after the activation. You can't change the PIN for the temporary card!

How to Fund Your Card:

You will see a list of available coins that can be used as a funding method. We are limiting to BTC and ETH until the end of the ICO (June 12th) for testing purposes.

Simply send the desired amount to the wallet (BTC/ETH) and set the debit priority.

Questions/Problems:

As you may already know the Hash Card is pure innovation in the world of crypto, we do expect bugs, declined transactions and other things we all hate. We would like to apologize in advance for any bad experience. Ticket Support will be available starting May 18th. Report any problem you encounter!

Thank you for your business!

Best Regards
Hash Card Team

Keep us posted! if ya receive the card, does it work, tell us about funding: fees, exchange rate ...
btw what they mean by temporary?
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

HASHCARD Project looks very interested and reputed.. A very independent and powerful project. It's worth believing it! The only thing I want to see is a brighter dynamic, allowing more people to participate.
8count

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:57:42 AM

HASHCARD Project looks very interested and reputed.. A very independent and powerful project. It's worth believing it! The only thing I want to see is a brighter dynamic, allowing more people to participate.

I do find it kind of funny that you're promoting it and telling people to participate when your signature is against scam projects.

I personally don't think this one is and once investors get the card and test it out we will know for sure, but a few here have said they believe it could be.

Gave me a laugh. Thanks
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

This project is very similar to the CENTRA project which was one of the biggest scams I ever participated in, I would even buy some tokens to use the card, but after what happened in CENTRA, I no longer trust ICO, success to the project, after the card exists I'll go look for them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: