Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to ignore scam icos ?  (Read 431 times)
Meteeray

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:59:36 AM

icos are good way to invest but there so many scam as well how to recognise the scam icos ?

The QuantStamp project claimed that it would build an audit system for new projects. I do not know what the situation is, but if it does happen, the scam projects will be overtaken.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:01:03 AM

icos are good way to invest but there so many scam as well how to recognise the scam icos ?
I just invested in highrewardcoin and from them I learn how to avoid a scam project. The tokens team hardly respond to any requests or questions and the mute they telegram so that no body can contact them.  The channel of communicating with the developers will always show you if a project is a scam or not.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

i think you cannot ignore it. you have to face it. Learn about its pattern and remember it.
later if you find an ICO that has a same pattern with scam, you can recognize that is a scam ICO.
AnnyPanny

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

I think if project is ready-made product in already working business it's great. So I can see their legal personality! My pick is BiNeuro https://bineuro.com/web/ BiNeuro is already working and showing excellent results in PPC advertising campaign! Team UCT WORLD CORPORATION was nominated to TOP 10 of Google 's fastest growing partners in the World! Highly recommend!
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:06:54 AM

It's always a good start to look on to their stats and read their whitepaper for assurance, also check them out on ICO bench for the current report about their platform. Look for good and well posted sites on the thread like bitxoxo with their perfect services for exchange and partners who are currently growing.
child face

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:09:20 AM

I never invested in ICO that have shity website, have less than 15 page of whitepaper and dont have real product, you also need to check company background and the team member as well.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:15:13 AM

I think its hard to identify ICO scam or not. We know scam after end sale. If we want to identify scam ICO we can reading on their whitepaper or tracking their team but acctually its hard to do. Better join on ICO that have advisor already know in cryptocurrency market

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:16:46 AM

Actually, to avoid or ignore the scam ICO is not as easy as we think. We don't really know the people behind the project directly. It is based on crypto and we don't have the document for it.
However, there are some ways to reduce the scam indication. They are, learning the product of the ICO project that is offered. See and analyze the website and whitepaper including every detail on it. If it is okay, we can continue by looking at the amount of the token supply and its distribution. Never forget about the community. It is also important.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

For me, Scam project is still a mystery.
Even though we choose a project carefully using any known parameter that (I myself believe) is a standard parameter to know the quality of a project that aren't scam.
But still from a project that we think it's legit but we were wrong, and so on.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:39:17 AM

First of all, read the white paper issued by the developers carefully. If it includes the buzzword salads like giving high hopes and ambitions without the explanation as to how to achieve them then you should probably stay away from it. Also do check the code repository of the ICOs to see if there is anything good in it or just thousands of words that mean nothing. Don’t forget to find about the details about the developers like who they are, why they are starting a project, etc.
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:41:47 AM

Everything is relatively simple! You do not need to come into contact with the collars. Do not turn gifts away from strangers. Do not open the craze from unfamiliar organizations and personalities.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

The best way to avoid scam ICO is to do as much research as you possibly can to begin with. Figure out if the project they are proposing seems plausible and also is it a straight rip off of somebody else's idea. Read the whitepaper have they put any effort into describing the project and listed all the relevant information or is it just padded up with useless rubbish? Have a look at the background of the individuals heading up the project and the advisors and check they have verifiable profiles and adequate experience.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:48:14 AM

Do your own research to find satisfying answers to some questions. For example, are the team active? Who is behind the project and how transparent they are? What's their whitepaper says, how they are working to keep promises? What about the community? A good quality ICO should have positive answers.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

Do your own research to find satisfying answers to some questions. For example, are the team active? Who is behind the project and how transparent they are? What's their whitepaper says, how they are working to keep promises? What about the community? A good quality ICO should have positive answers.
Yeah, moreover, it is not just about the activeness of the team in the first place, but the first thing to check out most of all is the originality of the team and their past experience. A team with no experience giving promises with no ready made product is obviously not ready to give anything in the long run and with that, I would rather wait to see how the project will develop even if I have to wait for it to be listed on exchange before deciding to hold some at the dip. Like you said as well, their response to answers in the community can also show a team that is ready to deliver.
neilsamson443

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

In order to find a project worthwhile to invest in it you need to spend a lot of time and effort to check everything in detail, and only then can you make any decision. Never hurry to invest somewhere somewhere, because there is a lot of deception
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

This has been quite asked a lot of times and still hasn't yet closed. People really need to be less greedy in joining ICO campaigns just for the sake of their safety against scam but whatever is done leads to nothingness anyway. Some people will just keep inserting their address and the required KYC information for the sake of bounty with a deep regret in the end.
Read and get a reference, buddy. You haven't yet known the team, and you're still hungry at that amount of stakes being given in the bounty.
danielphilip574

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:07:11 AM

Some of the ICO scams looks legit,until these people turned the table so no,you cant really avoid scam projects but you can choose not to join any so that you wont be losing anything! it is risky than trading blindly because you are going to lose everything if the project that you invested to has turned into a big scam,some of these projects are allegedly connected to previous schemes so i can say these people are in group.
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

One indication that ICO is a scam if the website have no information regarding their team. If the ICO have a very large supply and have an expensive price per token. The whitepaper is also too good to be true.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

How to ignore that, just with don't invest in that SCAM ICO or join their SCAM Bounty. Get more knowledge so you will not involved with SCAM ICO. If many people got involved and many people invest their money, and they will be rich by deceiving.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

If you dont intend to put in a lot of time into the extensive research of ICOs, stick to the ones that are already "cleared" by many others (and I dont have in mind some random folks with their own agendas, I am thinking of respectable and credible crypto individuals).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: