Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal?  (Read 5923 times)
mackenzie5

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:38:10 AM

Bitcoin is its infant stage now because its usability is getting aware of the public now .It is a new form of economy linked with the modern technology but the majority of the global community is far away from the technological awareness.So it takes time to share the technology to the public.So in my view bitcoins growth just started now and it takes few more years to reach its full growth since its popularity is wide spreading world wide.
daotan123

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:03:21 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I do not want to talk about the price of bitcoin as it is difficult to forecast, the current price is falling but it almost does not reflect the market but only reflects the buyer and the seller. The goal of bitcoin is to become Payment facilities are accepted everywhere and used. If everything goes in the right direction it will achieve the goal
Antony85

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:20:18 AM

Bitcoin has a big future and its goal has not been achieved, there is a long time to go bitcoin, maybe bitcoin can change the world currency economy too, many people are interesting in bitcoin. and now bitcoin achieves its goal because it has high value compared to other currencies in the world.
masterflexy01

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

it is yet to reach its goals. there is a big tendency for bitcoin to change the worlds currency,asides that enough people still really need to know what bitcoin his how benefits it guarantees.
Jay51

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:43:14 AM

Bitcoin is really a great crypto currency that brings a lot of good and positive deeds to the life of people. And for me to say the Bitcoin has been reached its goal to the crypto currency community and also to a lots of industries that involve this currency.
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:57:11 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022),
this is not the "price goal", it was one of the many speculation of what the price may be by then.

but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.
if by "legitimate" you mean something that the government approves then you are wrong this is not the bitcoin goal either.

Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles;
there is a simple explanation for it, people don't care about altcoins!
depending on what goal was set.  But if it is its effectivity and reliability as a crypto currency,  most probably it has reached an extremely high goal compared to other crypto.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Hesoyam20

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:31:00 AM

According to how I view this, bitcoin hasn't reached its goal. The price is still very low compared to what we would be seeing in years to come. Many forces are fighting bitcoin from reaching its goal like countries banning bitcoin.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:39:06 AM

What bitcoins goal was very high price ? I dont think so.
Goals is: fast and cheap transactions.

Skydreamer19

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:39:26 AM

I think bitcoin has not achieved its purpose. And I also do not understand the purpose of bitcoin. Perhaps the purpose of bitcoin is to be accepted in every country and as a legal means of payment.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:50:18 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

As of now bitcoin is did not reached its goal because as we can see bitcoin price now still decreasing therefore it shows that there are still countries that did not accept bitcoi. There era countries that di not allow using bitcoin and banned it in their country. Also, we can't say that bitcoin will be successful in 2022 because we do not know what will happen tomorrow.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:36:50 AM

bitcoin currently continues to develop its technology to gain legacy in all countries, and with the increase in value from year to year, of course this is a progress that has been achieved by bitcoin as the crytpto currency
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:42:52 AM

The purpose of making bitcoin is that it can be used globally, unfortunately until now bitcoin users are not more than 1% so that makes me still pessimistic about the future of bitcoin and of course I have not achieved a goal.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

CatchSomeAirdrops1

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

I think bitcoin has not fully achieved its purpose.
there is still a long time to this. it is seen at a price that is still up and down, far from stable. seems still midway through the journey. and I always follow.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

I believe its far from attaining its goal of being a mode of payment. This is due to the fact that Bitcoin has become an asset instead. A mode of payment turned into an investment. Something that has benefited many but also irritated a few.

luffyzxc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Yes ofcourse because of their good service to us, and so many good intention to all people all over the world, bitcoin is the best project and i know this is new journey of bitcoin, so many good and nice achievement of bitcoin i wish will bitcoin stay longer.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

I think mo because the bitcoin is not already accepted by other people and other countries. If the bitcoin becomes the main currency of the world and use it by the people time to time. Wel all know that the bitcoin is use to scam others and this is the reason that bicoin difficult to accept by others.
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

I find it difficult to answer this question because bitcoin will have to go a long way in the way of his becoming before doing some sort...

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

Bitcoin is not yet becoming a global currency, the bitcoin is still gaining more popularity and power. It is obvious that most of the people in our society will adapt bitcoin because of its characteristics and advantanges.
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

I think he is stubbornly moving towards it, his goal is to become a world-famous and universally accepted currency
annaso

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

Though bitcoin is successful as asset or alternative for gold but it's still not achieved goal. It's still not entered into mainstream 100%.
Many educated people still have no idea about what bitcoin and how to use it. But definitely now bitcoin is trusted, proven currency and digital asset which is safe to invest. Hopefully in 2020 all countries will start using it as legal tender for which we can say BTC goal achieved.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: