Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rothschild Family and Bitcoin  (Read 493 times)
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

It seems to me that this is very good news, if they are interested in crypto, you should expect its burgoo growth, but only after they fill their purses bitcoin.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

As far as I know, one of the Rodschild funds will invest around $ 2 billion in bitcoins, which will undoubtedly affect its growth and capitalization in general
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

The globalists have been collecting Bitcoin since the time they realised that they needed to create their own crypto currency. As the Rothchilds own the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve, the Bank of Japan and most of the other central banks, they need to create something to replace the unsustainable fiat currencies. Some people believe that Bitcoin was a globalist creation to experiment with the public acceptance and problems of crypto-currencies. Will their purchases of Bitcoin be good? Well it will push up the price to insane levels, and it will remove it from the world of everyday payments. It will also create a massive amount of fiat debt as speculators try to out guess the big players.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

I believe they all have entered a long time ago. When they 'publicly enter it will be for their benefit to their already held stakes' for accumulation of more projects as the space expands!

Why the current crypto currency market is worse than the Rothschild owned central banking system!
Why the need for bitcoin black?
The founding members of bitcoin own 95%+ of the entire crypto sphere! Founding members are disguised as Satoshi.
The new money system is doomed! The main need in the crypto space is a fair distibution with education to truly empower users, not to continue on the old path of money centralisation painted in a different picture based on tech.

From the start they owned the majority of  bitcoins and manipulated the price to accumulate more of a share in each project.
From this point any other project accepted bitcoin in ICO's and as accumulation through manipulation accumulated their holdings they invested a stake in the other altcoins.
Founding members get involved in a large stage and over time through manipulation accumulate more and more of a market share of the major projects.
Still at a small total market cap 400 Billion the manipulation continues with one goal to own more of a share of each crypto.
December 2017 masses were lured into crypto for the first time strategist to make them lose faith in the space and lose money. Many other rounds of luring will take place and accumulation of a greater % stake will take place into new upcoming projects.

It is the transitioning of the old money to the new money, owning more of a share in the new money than before. Making it seem fair, accidental and a betterment to humanity. When in fact its more slavery and concentration of wealth to the elite.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.0
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:49:54 PM

i know they are already involved noting big (bitcoins or otherwise) happens in the financial world without these families eighter starting it or in the background pulling the strings , if this is true they are only making an official entrance but im sure they are already invested and connected to the crypto world, so its not gonna have the effect that most people think because they are already involved and doing their thing.

raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

Rothschild family is entering in bitcoin market.

What may happen, is it a good news or bad news?

How much can it go wrong?

Any ideas?
I don't know who Rothschild family is but if they have the money like mcaffee or any famous person maybe they can hhahahah
its nothing will go wrong but in fact they can help in the bitcoin's price maybe it will go up I guess
good or bad news we all know and have experienced different kinds of possibilities in cryptocurrency we can endure that
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

Any ideas?
I don't know who Rothschild family is but if they have the money like mcaffee or any famous person maybe they can hhahahah
its nothing will go wrong but in fact they can help in the bitcoin's price maybe it will go up I guess
good or bad news we all know and have experienced different kinds of possibilities in cryptocurrency we can endure that

Well it is not like McAfee! Man! You should google them!

It is a family of the most notorious banksters, rumored to rule the world from behind the scenes and that they keep all key politicians in their pockets. It is them who make all key decisions and the politicians only execute them later on.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

Any ideas?

It is both good news and bad news. It is good news on the sense that if they enter the market surely the price will hit not just the moon but also pluto. A huge surge in value will occur when they enter bitcoin. The problem is that they will huge amount of bitcoins and they will be  on the top of bitcoins food chain and they will have monopoly. Also if they plan to destroy bitcoin they will dump it when the price was too high and a huge crash will occur that would destroy bitcoin economy will occur.
After more than one month nothing happens,again another misinformation they only want to pump price because of fake news..

But i am waiting for this to become reality as i have thinking what would be the reaction of crypto community and the whole market ifhis become real

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

Rothschild family entering the market at the onset is good news.At the moment the will intend to buy a psyche a coin up in price or buy a major share of it, pump it up and then release same to make profit. The Rothschilds are entering the market through their agent, George Soros. Expect some big playing here.

aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

I didn't remember any news about this. Waiting for more updates about it. Famous family is moving to BTC - sounds great.
makeng

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

Any ideas?

i think it will boom the marker because rothschild family is own almost half of bank in the world
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

Any ideas?

In fact, it does not matter. It is possible that this is true, but the Rothschild family has investments in a huge number of financial assets, and it is not surprising that bitcoin is one of them. This is a diversification of risks.

kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

Yes I think this is a fresh breeze for bitcoin, with them buying a lot of bitcoin of course this will pump the bitcoin value. But we also need to worry with them buying a lot of bitcoin they will have the power against bitcoin. If they buy bitcoin for profit, of course they will sell their coins when their value is soaring and I think it will also destroy bitcoin simultaneously.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:08:28 PM

Rothschild family is the the biggest player in the banking industry. Well, being the top player, they knew how to play the cryptocurrency market. I'm sure if they invest in Cryptocurrency, they wanted to have sort of control by holding a huge portion of bitcoin. But at least, bitcoin is something created by people and not by institution.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

Any ideas?
Rothschild family is one of the wealthiest family of the world who has established a banking business through out the world through its five sons and if Rothschild family will enter into the bitcoin world then they will influence the bitcoin valuation because they have a very great knowledge of investing and making profit they will try to buy and hold more and more bitcoins so that they hold over the bitcoin market and according to me bitcoin market is like democracy. It is for the people, by the people and of the people.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

Good for bitcoin and those large investors but bad for us small investors to bitcoin because we are limited to the amount of money we invest in but bigger names and increase their investments and blow the economy of bitcoin.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

for real? im scared that they will start a massive manipulation over the price bitcoin, just like what they've done to other things? are they serious?
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

I think that the Rothschilds have been working in this market for a long time, they just just stopped hiding it.
hennyjonh87

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

It will spike same as the spike last year (for me) and it will make bitcoin's price back to a 5 digit price. The bad news for me is because they are rich investors in the crypto, there is a chance that they can manipulate bitcoin and other coins as they enter the crypto market
zelda131292

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

This was false after all, and it was just a myth in order to make the price go up, so there was nothing to be worried/celebrate about this after all. Came on guys, be more creative

In bitcoin we trust!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: