Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐  (Read 7459 times)
Amulino

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:57:32 AM

Welcome to blockchain 2.0!

[ img]https://scontent.fiev2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/30821268_175526736439470_4726045953988537118_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=f01fc067085c408af80dab4d9f59224d&oe=5B4EAF1A[ /img]

What do you have in mind? Does this have anything to do with Zantepay? Zantepay is a blockchain 2.0?
Well. Ethereum is blockchain 2.0 in a sense that anyone can build applications on the blockchain via smart contracts.

Since zantecoin is just another erc20 token like thousands others, the above statement is kind of correct.

But if they think that this project in itself is blockchain 2.0 and is escalating blockchain into new heights, then they are delusional.

So can anybody in the team now clarify on where does the 20% cashback come from and explain how you're going to pay $1,2B in a year in case you reach 1 million users who spend $500 on average per month.

Please clarify before i buy tokens. If there is no logical explanation then it's obvious what's going on here

The question is really interesting. Perhaps you should directly contact the team with this question?
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

How are zantepay funds collected? How much money is collected at the moment? Does anyone know about this?
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

[ img]https://scontent.fiev2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/30821268_175526736439470_4726045953988537118_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=f01fc067085c408af80dab4d9f59224d&oe=5B4EAF1A[ /img]

What do you have in mind? Does this have anything to do with Zantepay? Zantepay is a blockchain 2.0?
Well. Ethereum is blockchain 2.0 in a sense that anyone can build applications on the blockchain via smart contracts.

Since zantecoin is just another erc20 token like thousands others, the above statement is kind of correct.

But if they think that this project in itself is blockchain 2.0 and is escalating blockchain into new heights, then they are delusional.

So can anybody in the team now clarify on where does the 20% cashback come from and explain how you're going to pay $1,2B in a year in case you reach 1 million users who spend $500 on average per month.

Please clarify before i buy tokens. If there is no logical explanation then it's obvious what's going on here

This is cashback system now:

We will add that table to whitepaper.

We have this system: 20% casback will be card turnover. Total up to 1mln. When we start sending out cards.

heavensuperman

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

How are zantepay funds collected? How much money is collected at the moment? Does anyone know about this?

Totally collected 100k. So far we have colleced through private investors.
In website we have eth payment solution now, soon we will add btc.
Yes, we will start we online massive advertisement after we have updates of eth payment, it will happen soon.

blackdagger

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:37:37 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 11:39:16 AM by blackdagger

This is cashback system now:

We will add that table to whitepaper.

We have this system: 20% casback will be card turnover. Total up to 1mln. When we start sending out cards.

Thank you for the answer. 1mln what? Euros? Dollars? 1 million zantecoins? This is very unclear.

Everything is clear in this project in the marketing to sell another bunch of erc20 tokens which at least have an original name, but when you dig a bit into the way the system should work it gets very foggy.

Also heavensuperman, I see you are posting on 30 different ICO threads as a team member. Can you explain this?

Is anybody from the actual project team even on this thread? Or is it just outsourced people who have no idea what's going on really (but hey atleast you read the whitepaper ey)
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

Totally collected 100k. So far we have colleced through private investors.
In website we have eth payment solution now, soon we will add btc.
Yes, we will start we online massive advertisement after we have updates of eth payment, it will happen soon.

100k is not a bad for start. I would also like to know how the fees are going. Although not much time has passed to summarize.

heavensuperman

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

Thank you for the answer. 1mln what? Euros? Dollars? 1 million zantecoins? This is very unclear.
1 million euros

Also heavensuperman, I see you are posting on 30 different ICO threads as a team member. Can you explain this?
Not a 30 different ICO threads  Grin But i'm an bounty manager assistant for this ICO.

Is anybody from the actual project team even on this thread? Or is it just outsourced people who have no idea what's going on really (but hey atleast you read the whitepaper ey)
Not all developers have the opportunity to answer in forum topics, so if  anybody have a questions, I contact them.
The developers themselves can answer your questions at the telegram chat.  Wink
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

It is realy cool if this project will be successful. There are a lot of similar project, but I don't know any active. And all of them have problems with realization. I hope, that experiance of other project help Zantepay make product of a high quality. Moreover, it will be awesome if they will launce in nearest time. Competition is very high.

IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

It is realy cool if this project will be successful. There are a lot of similar project, but I don't know any active. And all of them have problems with realization. I hope, that experiance of other project help Zantepay make product of a high quality. Moreover, it will be awesome if they will launce in nearest time. Competition is very high.
I agree with you, the main problem of all new projects is the realization of the idea of developers in reality. ZANTEPAY has partners who can help with this.
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:45:20 AM

1 million euros

Not a 30 different ICO threads  Grin But i'm an bounty manager assistant for this ICO.

Not all developers have the opportunity to answer in forum topics, so if  anybody have a questions, I contact them.

It's good when team does not ignore questions. Let and with a delay (so it happens, and in this there is nothing bad. the team has enough of their worries). thanks for answers. they clarified a lot.
trannchieuu

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

I think mining in this project is very good and interesting. I'm sure many will join your project and I want to ask which countries are working with your project?
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

I agree with you, the main problem of all new projects is the realization of the idea of developers in reality. ZANTEPAY has partners who can help with this.

One can not rely on partners alone. The team itself also needs to work very hard.  Act according to plan. For this, there is a white paper in Zantepay. The team will have to overcome many difficulties in order to translate it into reality. I wish the team to cope with this.
heavensuperman

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

1 million euros

It's good when team does not ignore questions. Let and with a delay (so it happens, and in this there is nothing bad. the team has enough of their worries). thanks for answers. they clarified a lot.

You are welcome  Wink

heavensuperman

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

I think mining in this project is very good and interesting. I'm sure many will join your project and I want to ask which countries are working with your project?

ZANTEPAY OÜ is incorporated in Estonia, named ‘the most advanced digital society in the world’ by Wired. We use partnerships with 100% Estonian companies, from the e-residency platform, pre-paid cards issuing bank to the cyber security and trading algorithm providers.
We are now raising funds to finance the development of multi wallet, acquire appropriate licenses in Europe and provide necessary marketing funds to attract users for the ZANTEPAY products and eco system.
ZNX (ERC 20 platform token) is designed to become the new mainstream coin. It will be acceptable anywhere Mastercard ® is.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

If you judge by your white paper, then you are going to run the stock exchange in 2019. How will it differ from your competitors?
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

One can not rely on partners alone. The team itself also needs to work very hard.  Act according to plan. For this, there is a white paper in Zantepay. The team will have to overcome many difficulties in order to translate it into reality. I wish the team to cope with this.
Not only existing of white paper bring success. It can be bad. It must be well thought out. And developers must do all steps in time and quickly solve problems. Partners is good, collecting good soft or hard cap is good, but if devs don't know how realise project it will not be successful. I thing that Zantepay devs have good white paper and know what to do.

blackdagger

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:13:45 PM

One can not rely on partners alone. The team itself also needs to work very hard.  Act according to plan. For this, there is a white paper in Zantepay. The team will have to overcome many difficulties in order to translate it into reality. I wish the team to cope with this.
Not only existing of white paper bring success. It can be bad. It must be well thought out. And developers must do all steps in time and quickly solve problems. Partners is good, collecting good soft or hard cap is good, but if devs don't know how realise project it will not be successful. I thing that Zantepay devs have good white paper and know what to do.

Ok I went through the whitepaper

It's only very general information in my opinion. Basically only marketing info on how to sell the tokens and how to give away free cards.

No info on how the system works.

How do the payments work? None of the other companies have managed to create a crypto to fiat card that works consistently.
How will zantepay team create a working card, if various big companies haven't managed to do so?

What is your plan? There is nothing in the whitepaper about how the payments work.

So you have coins in your zante wallet. And you have a zante card. How does the merchant get the money when sale is made? What are the fees associated?

Could you please explain this payment process in a step by step format. For example:
1) Customer swipes card in a retail store
2) ...?

All the marketing info is a cool way to get hype up, but please explain how the actual product works. I want to invest in a project which brings crypto cards into everyday reality, but right now there is no explanation in the whitepaper or the website.

If the founders know how to do this, surely you have no problem explaining

Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

One can not rely on partners alone. The team itself also needs to work very hard.  Act according to plan. For this, there is a white paper in Zantepay. The team will have to overcome many difficulties in order to translate it into reality. I wish the team to cope with this.

Ok I went through the whitepaper

It's only very general information in my opinion. Basically only marketing info on how to sell the tokens and how to give away free cards.

No info on how the system works.

How do the payments work? None of the other companies have managed to create a crypto to fiat card that works consistently.
How will zantepay team create a working card, if various big companies haven't managed to do so?

What is your plan? There is nothing in the whitepaper about how the payments work.

So you have coins in your zante wallet. And you have a zante card. How does the merchant get the money when sale is made? What are the fees associated?

Could you please explain this payment process in a step by step format. For example:
1) Customer swipes card in a retail store
2) ...?

All the marketing info is a cool way to get hype up, but please explain how the actual product works. I want to invest in a project which brings crypto cards into everyday reality, but right now there is no explanation in the whitepaper or the website.

If the founders know how to do this, surely you have no problem explaining

Good and right questions on the case.  I would also be interested in getting answers to them. I think, like most others here. More detailed information, revealing the principles of the Zantepay system will not be superfluous. If this does not disclose a trade secret.
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:42:44 AM

The ZANTEPAY project has complete multifunctional facilities, even ZANTEPAY wallets with prepaid cards that make it easy for users to use the project facilities easily and safely.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

Integrating 2 different ways of payment of investment into 1 single entity will need hard work.
Not just the way to combine those 2 things, but also making people understand and accept it also need hard work to make it working seamlessly.
But with the concept created by ZANTEPAY I think it will work just fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: