Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16141 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:52:57 PM

Why the project has not yet gained a lot of popularity? Maybe it's worth revising the strategy of project promotion?

because most of those ICO Founders are people like you and me, they have no money to make eyecatching advertisements with famous crypto influencers.
They just may know how to organize an ICO...

Even if there is only few funds available to for this project they still need to improve the advertising and also the marketing too, it's really important for a project to become successful. Maybe they should open a referral program or giving more bonuses.

That is what everyone is aiming for, to be successful and dev and the team are doing everything they can to achieved their goals. Thinking more strategy seems to be a very good idea in order for them to have many more supporters.
The project is still new that's why there didn't get popularity yet. Maybe sooner after they have improve their advertisement and promoting strategy.

Exactly, well as time goes by this project is in progression stage which we need to give enough time. Hopefully the team may doing some attractive platforms that may caught the attention of those probable investors on this project. I also appreciate the security on this project as they want to be prioritize to be more safe of different informations that we have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:25:17 PM

Why the project has not yet gained a lot of popularity? Maybe it's worth revising the strategy of project promotion?

because most of those ICO Founders are people like you and me, they have no money to make eyecatching advertisements with famous crypto influencers.

Even if there is only few funds available to for this project they still need to improve the advertising and also the marketing too, it's really important for a project to become successful. Maybe they should open a referral program or giving more bonuses.

That is what everyone is aiming for, to be successful and dev and the team are doing everything they can to achieved their goals. Thinking more strategy seems to be a very good idea in order for them to have many more supporters.
The project is still new that's why there didn't get popularity yet. Maybe sooner after they have improve their advertisement and promoting strategy.

Exactly, well as time goes by this project is in progression stage which we need to give enough time. Hopefully the team may doing some attractive platforms that may caught the attention of those probable investors on this project. I also appreciate the security on this project as they want to be prioritize to be more safe of different informations that we have.

Giving it more time to become a more popular project as they continue to develop the project by achieving its goal in every stage on their roadmap. Bitmillex idea and concept might not be a new one to hear in the market, but, let's see how they will make it more attractable to everyone here.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

Giving it more time to become a more popular project as they continue to develop the project by achieving its goal in every stage on their roadmap. Bitmillex idea and concept might not be a new one to hear in the market, but, let's see how they will make it more attractable to everyone here.
Bitmilex possess huge popularity as it had more supporters who are very active in various social platforms reaching to the people and sharing the information about bitmilex, that is strengthening the platform to reach huge metrics.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

New exchange? Another one? How will you achieve decentralization? How does your project correspond to the spirit of crypto currency?

Yes another new exchange. We prefer to describe ourselves as a platform because what we offer goes beyond mere Exchange. These features cannot be effected on a decentralized Exchange. So we centralize. Now, a look down our road map reveals what we have in store to achieve decentralization. In Q1 2019, we will be launching the Bitmillex Decentralex. A fully decentralized exchange that will come with unique features as well! Stay tuned for more news.

📣 Important Announcement 📣

‼️ We wish to inform everyone that the Bitmillex Airdrop Campaign has officially come to a end ‼️

We thank you all for participating and we congratulate everyone who was able to be a part of it.

The response the project received was unprecedented, leading to airdrop token exhaustion way ahead of schedule. Tokens were all gone in a a total of 76 hours and 43 minutes, our telegram channel also grew to 23,000+ members over this time period.

Please note that everyone must remain a member of the telegram group until the ICO is over, as a condition for receiving the airdrop tokens.

📆 Please join our announcement channel @bitmillex to get all the latest news first!

That was fast, haven't got a chance to take a look at the airdrop form haha. Well anyways this is my first time seeing your project, and I am sad  I am late. But I believe with this project so gonna support you guys. Good luck.

Normally, an airdrop campaign takes about 3-4 weeks. I saw also some airdrop campaigns which took 6-8 weeks. When did this airdrop campaign started ?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

New exchange? Another one? How will you achieve decentralization? How does your project correspond to the spirit of crypto currency?

Yes another new exchange. We prefer to describe ourselves as a platform because what we offer goes beyond mere Exchange. These features cannot be effected on a decentralized Exchange. So we centralize. Now, a look down our road map reveals what we have in store to achieve decentralization. In Q1 2019, we will be launching the Bitmillex Decentralex. A fully decentralized exchange that will come with unique features as well! Stay tuned for more news.

‼️ We wish to inform everyone that the Bitmillex Airdrop Campaign has officially come to a end ‼️

We thank you all for participating and we congratulate everyone who was able to be a part of it.

The response the project received was unprecedented, leading to airdrop token exhaustion way ahead of schedule. Tokens were all gone in a a total of 76 hours and 43 minutes, our telegram channel also grew to 23,000+ members over this time period.

Please note that everyone must remain a member of the telegram group until the ICO is over, as a condition for receiving the airdrop tokens.

📆 Please join our announcement channel @bitmillex to get all the latest news first!

That was fast, haven't got a chance to take a look at the airdrop form haha. Well anyways this is my first time seeing your project, and I am sad  I am late. But I believe with this project so gonna support you guys. Good luck.

Normally, an airdrop campaign takes about 3-4 weeks. I saw also some airdrop campaigns which took 6-8 weeks. When did this airdrop campaign started ?
Actually, i see a lot of project have 3-4 airdrop stages for make awareness to more people. I really hope Bitmillex can do this.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:35:45 PM

Care to explain how this project " already have its advantage to the other crypto project here" since I don't see much details on that one thing

They have no advantage over other projects. All their products ( fail-safe cloud server, P2P BTC market, Forex trading platform, debit card, p2p lending platform, Auto trade etc) are still just on piece of paper. They registered their company on on 3rd April using theformationscompany. com which a website that allow to register company for cheap price ( starting from £3.99 to £79.99 ).
How did you find out that you registered with www.theformationscompany. com/? But it's also good that the company is registered, many teams do not register their companies at all.

You can check this info by reading Certificate of incorporation on this link, you find Agent's name in page number 9. it's registered, but look at price on that website, it's cheap, even you can create company and creating whitepaper saying you will create 6 services and beat huge companies like Etoro and bittrex because you are going to provide all 6 services in one platform !
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

Actually, i see a lot of project have 3-4 airdrop stages for make awareness to more people. I really hope Bitmillex can do this.
These active announcements helps us better to understand your outcome and the good steps which you are executing also you can do focus on more stages which will bring more traffic.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

That was fast, haven't got a chance to take a look at the airdrop form haha. Well anyways this is my first time seeing your project, and I am sad  I am late. But I believe with this project so gonna support you guys. Good luck.
About the devil, I have passed airdrop too, frankly speaking, that I didn't know at all that it is carried out here though it seems as monitored the project. Offensively. I hope, will be still.
A lot of people at here still want some airdrop stages more. And I think if someone have passed it, can join Bitmillex bounty but maybe they don't have it? 50 BTML gone Sad
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:45:11 AM

That was fast, haven't got a chance to take a look at the airdrop form haha. Well anyways this is my first time seeing your project, and I am sad  I am late. But I believe with this project so gonna support you guys. Good luck.
About the devil, I have passed airdrop too, frankly speaking, that I didn't know at all that it is carried out here though it seems as monitored the project. Offensively. I hope, will be still.
A lot of people at here still want some airdrop stages more. And I think if someone have passed it, can join Bitmillex bounty but maybe they don't have it? 50 BTML gone Sad
They need to bring more opportunities which will help the supporters to actively participate and utilize their skills with Bitmilex not only the 50 BTML but more.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:08:28 AM

Birmillex has so many interesting features but what stands out for me is that you will be able to trade using different fiat currencies and they have super secured platform.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:34:27 AM

What kind of experience does the team have? Did it conduct similar companies before? Would it be better if it were a positive experience

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

I too, however, hope that the team has really thought and densely is engaged in the affairs connected with promoting of the project, otherwise promotion won't be

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

I too, however, hope that the team has really thought and densely is engaged in the affairs connected with promoting of the project, otherwise promotion won't be
Bitmilex should implement more referral programs and airdrops etc such will drive the project into success by gaining more attention of the people.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:53 PM

Bitmilex should implement more referral programs and airdrops etc such will drive the project into success by gaining more attention of the people.

of course, the referral program will very favorably affect the development of the project and improve its future development. I hope developers will pay attention to this.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

The project is well thought out by the developers, but the project's progress has not been fully considered. I hope that the team will work on this and the platform will successfully start its way to the top among other projects.
To reach hights they should actually focus on agile innovations and test the codes which will enrich the platform with more aspirations that can create a leading change by upgrading.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

I think, it isn't necessary to blame developers of any project for a delay of such process as airdrop as you aren't troubled at fast registration so forget and sometime coins can will come.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

I think, it isn't necessary to blame developers of any project for a delay of such process as airdrop as you aren't troubled at fast registration so forget and sometime coins can will come.
Actually the developers have heavy work as we think and they might also be much busy solving some important queries. This phase undergoes several such problems and i think that the team could cope up with this.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:44:54 PM

Bitmilex airdrop opportunities are really admirable in the crypto community as we come across the information through facebook page it made me attentive to be a part of the airdrop.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:28:30 PM

Actually the developers have heavy work as we think and they might also be much busy solving some important queries. This phase undergoes several such problems and i think that the team could cope up with this.
We have also joined in the Telegram and there was more discussions and the active announcements published on time which was giving us more idea and updates of the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

We have also joined in the Telegram and there was more discussions and the active announcements published on time which was giving us more idea and updates of the project.
Great work for bitmillex team which they are the one who make the platform effective. This is a sign that bitmillex is popular already.
I am happy and grateful about the project achievement. This is a big impact to the community and also the project will improve more and gain more respect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: