Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16141 times)
Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

📣📣This is To Officially Announce that the Bitmillex Whitelist/ICO Registration is Live!!!📣📣
Please visit the site www.bitmillex.com or go directly through the link
www.bitmillex.com/whitelist .
STEPS
✅Complete whitelist form through link above
Check your email to verify your registration
(pls check spam folders if you do not find it in your inbox)

✅Click link in email to verify, then login to view your personal user dashboard
Login link is www.bitmillex.com/login

✅✅Copy and share your unique referral link to friends to earn 7.5% commission on all referrals

Note
🔶On the User dashboard, Under Wallet tab, you can view your airdrop tokens

🔶All airdrop partcipants will be be entitled to some special bonus if they again participate in the ICO token sale
(details to be announced soon)

🔶Meanwhile, Our PrivateSale is still on. Visit www.bitmillex.com/privatesales to participate

🔴Contact any admin or support@bitmillex.com for any information/issues🔴

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pali (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:38:45 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 03:51:06 PM by Pali

Hey guys, here's a series of updates we'll be doing. Approximately every day or two days we'll post/give a reason on why Bitmillex should be a project of interest for you.

101 REASONS NOT TO MISS BITMILLEX ICO

#1 The Bitmillex ICO is for two exchanges. 1 ICO, 2 exchanges. A hybrid approach that will birth a
centralized platform and a decentralized one in Q1 2019.

Pali (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

#2 Bitmillex is being hosted on the most advanced and secure servers. On this and at full launch, we
are partnering with Amazon Web Service and will operate a fail-safe system with alternative,
fully dedicated cloud server backup.

Pali (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

3# Bitmillex partners with world #1 hacker powered security platform, Hackerone  to conduct a continuous vulnerability checking and fixing program. (This works by having over 100,000 hackers on their network have a continuous go at Bitmillex systems to look for loopholes and areas of weakness. For every weakness found, it is immediately sealed in collaboration with the Bitmillex developers. This will go on until there is no known vulnerability)

Pali (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

4# Bitmillex shall at every instant hold no greater than 2% of total investor funds online,The
remaining 98% shall be offline in secure cold wallets. (And the 2% online shall be fully insured
against any form of loss)

JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

You mentioned the Social/Copy Trading in the first post, I wonder what it is, is it look like bitrage? or a bot like Gunbot, gimmer, etc? Explain me more about this, please.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

Hey guys, here's a series of updates we'll be doing. Approximately every day or two days we'll post/give a reason on why Bitmillex should be a project of interest for you.

#1 The Bitmillex ICO is for two exchanges. 1 ICO, 2 exchanges. A hybrid approach that will birth a

in my opinion this is a very unusual approach to launching Ico. I hope you succeed, and you will easily launch your platform in the first quarter of next year.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

Bitmillex would be a great competitor on the crypto storage platforms I will review the benefits of your project. Good luck devs.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

Ah, offensively. I wasn't in time on airdrop of this project. I consider him unusual among this mass of consumer goods which actively fill a forum. However, still there is a chance to receive tokens free of charge, it is possible to invite buyers and to earn from referral assignments.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

This is a good way to become more active and this positive attitude and updates will attract investors to participate, but I think it will become more attractive if a video presentation will be made.

segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

If the project is implemented in the best way and with hard work effort, then the project will be able to get its market share and get investors and many enthusiasts and marketing will be wide.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

Bitmillex would be a great competitor on the crypto storage platforms I will review the benefits of your project. Good luck devs.

Yeah, well as this project is still new maybe we have to wait for a couple of time as they are in developmental stage. Hopefully the team.may do such things to make this project more attractive for those users as well as those probable investors who might plan to invest on this Bitmillex project.

Yeah right, this project really have to potential to grow. Bitmillex is still new and the project is still in the development mode so we really need to be more patient and wait for this to achieve success soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

This looks like a hidden gem, why are you not getting a lot of attention since your announcement? I like your comparison to other exchanges especially with Binance but the competition is huge. I think you will need a huge seed fund or funding in total so that you can handle marketing and getting a huge trading vol.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

Social networking strategies would be very helpful in promoting this project. I know that this project would really have a potential to grow soon.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:35:56 PM

I read the team's website and saw that they wanted to make the safest trading platform possible. I wonder if it will be anonymous or will it have to be verified?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

I will keep an eye for this project as they are good and have more advantages than the other trading platforms that's exist now in crypto world. And if those advantages will be truly accomplished by the team Bitmillex, then there is a possibility that they can totally match up with Binance and other platforms here in bitcoin world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

I read the team's website and saw that they wanted to make the safest trading platform possible. I wonder if it will be anonymous or will it have to be verified?

This is a good question, now I am also curious about this. Let's wait for the team to answer your question. I am looking forward for more active team members of bitmillex also an active updates too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

Seeing the title

[ANN][ICO][WHITELIST][REF]

I presume the Whitelist means that they will ask for a KYC, doesn't seem to hopeful for privacy IMO
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

I was interested in your project. But where is written about the experience of developers or I just did not notice?
Pali (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

You mentioned the Social/Copy Trading in the first post, I wonder what it is, is it look like bitrage? or a bot like Gunbot, gimmer, etc? Explain me more about this, please.

There will a pool labelled "my crypto book" where traders who wish to, can subscribe to. Subscribing will automatically have their periodic  performance visible to everyone. That way we can have a pool of the top performing traders on the exchange easily accessible to everyone. Performance will show periods like "top within the last 3 days",  The last 7 days, the last one month, the last 6 months...with this data, whoever wants to copy a top trader has enough information to decide who to copy. Follower simply chooses by clicking the follow button and sets parameters to decide what percentage of his (followers account balance) he wishes to invest with the leader. From that time until terminated, every trade executed by leader will duplicate on the account of the follower

The airdrop campaign for these ICO is already closed too early? Is there any plan again to relaunch this one? And Are there any bounty campaigns to be released for the supporters?

Yes the tokens were all gone in a a total of 76h and 43m! No bounty campagins or further airdrops are planned for the duration of the ico.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: