Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16141 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

Please tell me if there is a video about the project? is there a YouTube channel? I think this is a promising direction to take advantage of
I agree with you.The reality is that the video shot correctly is a powerful weapon to attract investors, and I hope that it will appear in the project
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

I got interested in this project that I started digging deeper, so far I am looking at your social media but it seems like you don't have a lot of activities but I got curious on how you get 22k followers. Although the twitter audit says that you have 95% legit followers, I think there is something to look at more on this project that promises a big concept in the field of crypto exchange.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

I see at Bitmillex have so many advantages than other exchanges? Did you have profit sharing base on Bitmillex Token?
Lets hope they can exceed all the expectations of thier supporters because alot of us wants to see a change and reform in trading platforms.

What features or change are you most looking for in a new exchange?

Is there really many changes that can be made in an exchange? How about fast transactions and very low fees? Well, impossible right? In this exchange sites the service only and some security features are can easily change.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

A good idea, because crypt users will be more than comfortable, and this idea is unique in its kind.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:11:01 PM

Please tell me if there is a video about the project? is there a YouTube channel? I think this is a promising direction to take advantage of
I agree with you.The reality is that the video shot correctly is a powerful weapon to attract investors, and I hope that it will appear in the project
unfortunately this project does not have its own channel on Youtube. And this definitely lacks the project, for the development and increase of followers. I hope the development team will correct this situation and make a video review of its project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:54:21 PM

I see at Bitmillex have so many advantages than other exchanges? Did you have profit sharing base on Bitmillex Token?
Lets hope they can exceed all the expectations of thier supporters because alot of us wants to see a change and reform in trading platforms.

This will surely come true if a lot of investors are going to support this project. Also if the team will be more active and will make this project popular, nothing is impossible.
As per the every passing day the project is becoming popular. And many investors are coming forward to joining the ico. And most of them already joined the ico. So this is a great achievement which has achieved by the team in the form of gaining investors. Their activeness will take the project to great heights.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

From what I understand about their security, it seems that it will be hard to hacked because there are many forms of protective layers that will protect the system.Well, this should be prioritized since they are holding crypto assets which is also one of the most important thing to consider.
We live in the era of high-speed Internet and new developments of artificial intelligence. Now a lot of hackers who easily break any lock and locks. For such a project smart developers are needed who can ensure the security of the platform. If they were not there, then the project would not be launched. I'm sure that the team is decent!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

This project has no plan on their bounty programs, but even though I believe that the Bitmillex will make the best marketting strategy to keep on gaining more people and serious investors for the Bitmillex community. If the team Bitmillex will keep on doing the best they could then, sooner or later, this project will make grow its community much more.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

From what I understand about their security, it seems that it will be hard to hacked because there are many forms of protective layers that will protect the system.Well, this should be prioritized since they are holding crypto assets which is also one of the most important thing to consider.

You are right, I think for this project to encourage many people to support it the team should prove that their security is really high and they need to present how their platform works.
Maybe check their whitepaper am sure it will be mentioned there and basically security should be the highest priority here

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:43:56 PM

unfortunately this project does not have its own channel on Youtube. And this definitely lacks the project, for the development and increase of followers. I hope the development team will correct this situation and make a video review of its project.
Yeah, youtube vidoes can be really helpful and is expected by many users. They should soon start being active on youtube and also establish a bounty.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

I think that the idea of the project is good connceptually but it would that experience and effort to make it practical.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:41:21 PM

This will surely come true if a lot of investors are going to support this project. Also if the team will be more active and will make this project popular, nothing is impossible.
Yes you're right, the team should remain active and responsive to followers to gain popularity and if they keep working hard I'm sure they will be able to gain investors
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

Do not be offended, but it seems to me that such crypto-currencies are already very much and you have a very strong name, what did you come up with? At least your name is very intriguing )
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

This project has no plan on their bounty programs, but even though I believe that the Bitmillex will make the best marketting strategy to keep on gaining more people and serious investors for the Bitmillex community. If the team Bitmillex will keep on doing the best they could then, sooner or later, this project will make grow its community much more.

You may have a point, there is also some reasons why the team don't offer bounty programs and maybe they have some alternative ways to make their project to be more known by the people/investors. Bitmillex have some advance features and we can see they have much more benefits compared to the existing crypto platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:19:15 PM

Somebody has already tested referral system? She works correctly or nevertheless nothing is charged for the user registered according to your reference and who has made a deposit?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:25:10 PM

Yes you're right, the team should remain active and responsive to followers to gain popularity and if they keep working hard I'm sure they will be able to gain investors

Teams effort is very important to finish the project into success.,  that is why it is good to have skillful member. Having that capabilities in working makes the project very msuccessful. Patience still is the virtue in waiting until reaching the goal.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:46:07 PM

This is some features i really hope one new exchange will have :
+ Fast confirmed.
+ Fast transaction.
+ Fast authorized.
+ Good secure for avoid attack.
+ Low fees at trading and deposit/withdraw.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

+ Fast confirmed.
+ Fast transaction.
+ Fast authorized.
That features sounds amazing, if that will be possible here at Bitmillex, I'm pretty sure it will be one of the next generation crypto platform in the future. Just don't rush everything devs.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:56:31 PM

+ Fast confirmed.
+ Fast transaction.
+ Fast authorized.

Your features looks promising is that the same with other platforms? How this project stand out from other platforms?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

+ Fast confirmed.
+ Fast transaction.
+ Fast authorized.
That features sounds amazing, if that will be possible here at Bitmillex, I'm pretty sure it will be one of the next generation crypto platform in the future. Just don't rush everything devs.
Difinitely there will be more investments coming for Bitmillex project if that features above will be truly given. I mean, this kind of features in a specific trading sites are being liked and want by all crypto traders now especially daily traders. They need fast and secured inorder to gained more profits and more opportunitities.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: