Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16141 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

Am I still not seeing any update and development about the bounty campaigns only airdrop? No plans on launching one? Well, these will be bad for the ICO gaining customers and investors. no impression and traffic at all.
Here the opinion is divided into two camps. I here, for example, consider that airdrop on the contrary reduces the interest of investment and users begin to break system both to register the mass of accounts and to receive on everyone coins. Here or to think over carefully the airdrop system or at all to refuse from this invention and to be engaged in development of the project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

Am I still not seeing any update and development about the bounty campaigns only airdrop? No plans on launching one? Well, these will be bad for the ICO gaining customers and investors. no impression and traffic at all.
Here the opinion is divided into two camps. I here, for example, consider that airdrop on the contrary reduces the interest of investment and users begin to break system both to register the mass of accounts and to receive on everyone coins. Here or to think over carefully the airdrop system or at all to refuse from this invention and to be engaged in development of the project.

You have a point, but airdrops can really help a project to increase its popularity and to attract many investors, but at the same time it can ruin the project one other people dump this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects
I did not find information about the team or one of them. Unfortunately, if they had other projects that were successful or not, it would be worthwhile to specify them so that users and investors could find out the real information about the team. But most likely the team just had no other projects.

Investors may gain their trust in a certain project if the team shows details or information about their experiences and expertise in work.

It will surely be a big thing to consider since we all wanted to know who is behind the project. This is a serious matter which it is really necessary to have this kind of information so that people will be having no doubt about the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects
I did not find information about the team or one of them. Unfortunately, if they had other projects that were successful or not, it would be worthwhile to specify them so that users and investors could find out the real information about the team. But most likely the team just had no other projects.

Investors may gain their trust in a certain project if the team shows details or information about their experiences and expertise in work.

It will surely be a big thing to consider since we all wanted to know who is behind the project. This is a serious matter which it is really necessary to have this kind of information so that people will be having no doubt about the project.
Its not really necessary important to know at this moment who is the people behind this project because they just want to focus in building the project initially. Maybe they will introduce themselves when they already have a reputation.

Well, there are some investors that wants to know first the team behind a new project before investing and also some investors that knowing the team is not a big deal. So team details is still really important to know.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

Its not really necessary important to know at this moment who is the people behind this project because they just want to focus in building the project initially. Maybe they will introduce themselves when they already have a reputation.

Well, there are some investors that wants to know first the team behind a new project before investing and also some investors that knowing the team is not a big deal. So team details is still really important to know.

Moreover. Investors nowadays wanted to know first the identities, the credentials and most importantly the work experienced. Because this is the only way on how capable the team can handle this kind of platform especially that they we're aiming to be the most perfect platform in cryptocurrencies. In which for me, it is very ambitious project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

Moreover. Investors nowadays wanted to know first the identities, the credentials and most importantly the work experienced. Because this is the only way on how capable the team can handle this kind of platform especially that they we're aiming to be the most perfect platform in cryptocurrencies. In which for me, it is very ambitious project.
Yes. For me, an identity of the team in a project is really necessary if you wanted to know the project is really serious or not.
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

1 more day to go before the next phase everyone!

Let's all get ready! Smiley
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:08:39 PM

The project is not bad, but that you have something special for the investors to interest them, because I've already seen a similar project.

There's tons and tons of similar projects, not just this one. There's way too many "platforms" for crypto that come out every other week these days
Yes, I have already looked for and found similar projects, but it seems to me that the developers will be able to do something unique.
Their plan was initially to leverage on the experience of the founders and develop a model to operate as a crypto advisory, hedge fund management and to invest in a pool mining.
Many thanks for your answer, with the help of him I realized that this project is not as simple as it seems at first glance.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

A project that can bring a new look at ordinary things, I like that such projects occasionally appear and one can think about investing in promising projects or simply observing

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

With the passage of time, the popularity of the project begins to gain momentum. What is the minimum investment? and was its level reviewed?
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

With the passage of time, the popularity of the project begins to gain momentum. What is the minimum investment? and was its level reviewed?

You're right. The platform is slowly gaining supporters and even investors. About your questions, I suggest you should read their white paper and their roadmap so you won't be confused.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

We seek identities that makes us understand about the project and we rely on trust which will make us understand about the end to end aspirations of the team including their experience.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising.
The platform looks quite attractive to be honest. If everything goes as per planned, this could really serve as a good competitor for the project which already exists.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

Infrastructure and technology put in place by exchanges can no longer accommodate the wave, leading to site crashes and security breaches resulting in losses amounting to billions of losses.
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

Who from the team is taking care of this BitcoinTalk thread?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

I think that this project may soon be able to attract considerable audience, as the referral bonus is reasonable and great.
Let's see if the bonus can really attract more people Wink Because we know that a lot of people are not into bonuses. They make sure first that everything in a project must be right and legit.
I think that you are right.
Most of the genuine investors first inspect the project very carefully before taking steps.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:53:13 PM

Yes. For me, an identity of the team in a project is really necessary if you wanted to know the project is really serious or not.

Yeah, well as this project is still new maybe we have to wait for a couple of time as they are in developmental stage. Hopefully the team.may do such things to make this project more attractive for those users as well as those probable investors who might plan to invest on this Bitmillex project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:20:48 PM

The platform looks quite attractive to be honest. If everything goes as per planned, this could really serve as a good competitor for the project which already exists.
i really hope their marketing campaign are upto the great tax here it will help out alot to get the word out to more potential users and investors

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

I think that this project may soon be able to attract considerable audience, as the referral bonus is reasonable and great.
Let's see if the bonus can really attract more people Wink Because we know that a lot of people are not into bonuses. They make sure first that everything in a project must be right and legit.
I think that you are right.
Most of the genuine investors first inspect the project very carefully before taking steps.

It is important to do a lot of research before investing, afterall it is your cryptocurrency. But for this project, I think they have a good token matrix and giving away bonus for referrals is better than doing bounty campaign that might give them a headache after the ICO when the hunters started dumping their token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: