Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16141 times)
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

Bitmillex Is The Next Generation Cryptocurrency Platform That Is More Than A Mere Exchange Bitmillex is developed by experienced traders and experts in cybersecurity and the use of blockchain financial solutions, to create customized and tangible solutions to the demands of various categories of traders and investors Yes, indeed, it is. I believe in this platform. I have learned a lot about this project and I have been watching it closely ,  Crowdsale  is live now , I want say everyone  Don't miss this a great opportunity! Today  Bitmillex team  create for you simple and easy tools that you'll need tomorrow.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

Project has been presented and projected very well. The number of crypto users is on the rise continuously and there should be balance between users and exchanges. Stage 1 start looks little slow than I expected and the reason is well known current bearish situation of market. This downtrend have impact on investors as well else money pouring speed was more significant.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:26:48 AM

Project has been presented and projected very well. The number of crypto users is on the rise continuously and there should be balance between users and exchanges. Stage 1 start looks little slow than I expected and the reason is well known current bearish situation of market. This downtrend have impact on investors as well else money pouring speed was more significant.

In this way whether investors will be interested in their coins on token sale runs. Does it have a very good discount?
Nonsholscor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:44:31 AM

It is a crypto trade is very nice! Absorbing idea, really well job!  Good luck guys!
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

Do we have any update on how the ICO sale is doing?

How much ETH have Bitmillex gathered so far?
ostro

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:34:08 AM

ICO is great! Excellent opportunities for safe investment! Have time to join now!

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

I hope you have got answers already as there has been a week since you asked me whether there is any good bonus for investors or not at this stage of crowdfunding. Yes, there is 30% of bonus as after the completion of each stage price of tokens will increase and bonus will decrease. @Karie_Legend project looks very good by comparison charts if it is implemented well, will be great trading platform in future.
Karie_Legend

●●

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:20:41 AM

Crowdsale Stage 1 Begins in: 01 HOUR and 24 MINUTES!

It's true, crowdsale has started but I saw on the website of this project that soft cap has not been achieved at this time.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:42:30 AM

It's true, crowdsale has started but I saw on the website of this project that soft cap has not been achieved at this time.

Right now, they have already reached their softcap and will eventually be reached their hardcap it's still 19 days to go, investors, will definitely look into this project now that they have reached the softcap, among the ICO exchange based Ico have the most success ratio.

nguyengocoanh26

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

I hope you have got answers already as there has been a week since you asked me whether there is any good bonus for investors or not at this stage of crowdfunding. Yes, there is 30% of bonus as after the completion of each stage price of tokens will increase and bonus will decrease. @Karie_Legend project looks very good by comparison charts if it is implemented well, will be great trading platform in future.
Will those ones got bonus dump their free tokens?
I don't like bonus for buyers during ICO.
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

Bitmillex is a UK registered cryptocurrency exchange that focuses on asset security as well as creating powerful solutions for merchant needs and investing in an all-in-one platform.
Bitmillex has great advantages over other exchange platforms.
hopefully this platform is successful
Karie_Legend

●●

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

Right now, they have already reached their softcap and will eventually be reached their hardcap it's still 19 days to go, investors, will definitely look into this project now that they have reached the softcap, among the ICO exchange based Ico have the most success ratio.

If they have achieved it it will be of great interest to investors joining this project. Let's see this project go well.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

Will those ones got bonus dump their free tokens?
I don't like bonus for buyers during ICO.

Why not this is to attract buyers to buy in the early part of the ICO majority of ICO are doing this, and they are profitable and this is to compensate in case there is a dip of the price when it hit the market, this what makes pre Ico and pre sale a must for investors.

Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why Bitmillex is important. In order to promote the project?
Karie_Legend

●●

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

Token sale has been running for the next few weeks but I see targets that they want to cepai are still far away in the perfection. what steps will dev do? https://www.bitmillex.com/
BonBuason

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

The project is well supported by social networks, which makes it possible to always follow the updates in development.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:21:37 AM

Compare with other market that usually give a dividend , I must admit this is unique to give trading signal by expert for btml holder. Anyway how much btml I must hold to received that free trading signal?
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

Token sale has been running for the next few weeks but I see targets that they want to cepai are still far away in the perfection. what steps will dev do? https://www.bitmillex.com/

Yeah I notice that too, they have already reached their softcap and I'm pretty sure it will still reach more investors and get more funds from their ICO this is a very interesting project to be ignored and I hope project will still going on even though they have not reached the hardcap, but I'm hoping they will reach it.

Karie_Legend

●●

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Yeah I notice that too, they have already reached their softcap and I'm pretty sure it will still reach more investors and get more funds from their ICO this is a very interesting project to be ignored and I hope project will still going on even though they have not reached the hardcap, but I'm hoping they will reach it.

A good start for this project because they have managed to reach softcap but it seems they will get to hardcap because they still have a token sale time that is still long with there are 4 stage that must be passed.
Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

Bitmillex has hit yet another major milestone following the release of our MVP, here you can feel the dynamism and the beauty of the World's most complete and Secure Cryptocurrency exchange.

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: