Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76226 times)
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

what are the commonly purchased sex toys? Does the team lean on this fact? Because EXOLOVER must be in trend and understand what does the market need!!
Among the most commonly purchased sex toys are vibrators, male masturbators and dildos.. But now, I want to say, that EXO is in trend) Because virtual sex is also wildly popular!
What are these kinds or types of sex? There are many variation of the virtual one. Our fantasy in endless) All of us is going to agree with me) We have to represent our imagination)!
I know some about this.. it can be from cybersex to phone sex. These types of virtual sex have existed in a variety of formats since the dawn of their respective industries) So we have to know about it
It is worth to say, that these practices have evolved as technologies and methods of communication continue to change. Sex is a bigpart of our life) that’s why it is kind of industry today

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

Sex industry in Blockchain seems to be an interesting project to follow and join in this bounty campaign, hope this project will be success.

You can not imagine how much I fell in love with this project. And now I recommend it to all friends and acquaintances. If you like it too - advertise it to your friends too.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
nofork_man

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

what are the commonly purchased sex toys? Does the team lean on this fact? Because EXOLOVER must be in trend and understand what does the market need!!
Among the most commonly purchased sex toys are vibrators, male masturbators and dildos.. But now, I want to say, that EXO is in trend) Because virtual sex is also wildly popular!
What are these kinds or types of sex? There are many variation of the virtual one. Our fantasy in endless) All of us is going to agree with me) We have to represent our imagination)!
I know some about this.. it can be from cybersex to phone sex. These types of virtual sex have existed in a variety of formats since the dawn of their respective industries) So we have to know about it
It is worth to say, that these practices have evolved as technologies and methods of communication continue to change. Sex is a bigpart of our life) that’s why it is kind of industry today
Yes, today many companies are linking vibrators to Bluetooth technologies)) so this way one partner can control the sensations from afar) this industry is making crazy things to attract people
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:13:50 PM

So many projects with this concept is already struggling to deliver a useful solution and recently some ICOs going on but none of them still deliver anything for investors. What is solution you have to increase the adoption by convincing the related people to use this token.

There are a lot of projects in the sex industry, but Exolover is a novelty. It will allow to connect lonely people through a mobile application and special equipment. And much of the equipment has already been created and it has patents.
mediocre777

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

How many people use a toy or device to have sex? How many don’t use partners in their daily life? It is a very curious question for me) I do want to understand the number of these people..

This is a very large market. I think around the world at least 300 million people use sex toys. Someone more often than someone less. It is easy to calculate if each of them spends $ 100, then you get $ 30 billion a year!
well, I assume that for such coverage of the market, the project needs to increase hardcore by at least 100 times.
fbatyshev_007

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

Now a lot of attention is paid to virtual reality, so Exo toys will be a great application. Especially on the blockchain.
boris0148

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

Now a lot of attention is paid to virtual reality, so Exo toys will be a great application. Especially on the blockchain.
Yes, the virtual reality market will soon affect many areas of modern life, including sex and everything connected with it.
napkin1989

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

Yes, the virtual reality market will soon affect many areas of modern life, including sex and everything connected with it.
The Internet is full of information, but most of it is superficial. If you need to learn some subtlety specific question, just information to find. If high-class experts work on the platform, this resource will be in demand.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:15:42 PM

sex industry and science! it looks great, but do you have an approximate date when the beta version will be available and for whom will it be available at all?

The exact date no one will write. In the face of the fact that it's so hard to keep a promise. In White Paper written stages of work on quarters and months.
how about testing the product, will it be allowed only by investors or certain people with experience?

More specifically, your question will be answered by the developers. Personally, my opinion is that the more people will test the product - the more bugs and shortcomings will be found. I would take part in the testing.
I know some of the bounty projects that are specifically for testers allocate the award in token of the project. Good practice, actually.
prygunovpasha

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

what is the demand in this industry? What people, or it is better to say, consumers want to have? What do they want to find in this world?
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

what is the demand in this industry? What people, or it is better to say, consumers want to have? What do they want to find in this world?
Demand, as for me, is clear. Consumers are looking to simulate sexual intercourse! Or another variant – to make the intercourse they are having with partners more pleasurable.
semiwylson

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

Demand, as for me, is clear. Consumers are looking to simulate sexual intercourse! Or another variant – to make the intercourse they are having with partners more pleasurable.
It is understandable, that in the world people are looking for sexual satisfaction…but it is not a fact, that they can find it(( And, unfortunately, the answer is often, no.
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

greatly help reduce the birth rate can also, reduce HIV virus. the world will be a little positive thinking with EXOLOVER

now very strongly promoted safety during sex and these devices from the project will be very useful.
zajtsewatan

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

It is understandable, that in the world people are looking for sexual satisfaction…but it is not a fact, that they can find it(( And, unfortunately, the answer is often, no.
How do people or admins think.. How many people don’t like their current sexual life. How many of them do want to change anything? Does statistics know anything?
Martin_Iden

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:24:58 PM

How do people or admins think.. How many people don’t like their current sexual life. How many of them do want to change anything? Does statistics know anything?
no one will provide you with accurate statistics, as everything looks different in different countries. But on average, I think there are many people who, because of their complexes do not have sex
karlos_545

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:26:59 PM

There are 36% of people reported that they wished, they were having sex more frequently. Also, similarly, less than 50% of people report being happy with their sex lives. So, it is not a good news
Katabiamorambe

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

ExoLover’s innovative devices are capable of the highest-quality transmission of sexual sensations. Also, yes, the decentralised EXO webPlatform will provide the anonymous connection of users.
obulynin

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

The EXOLOVER is enabling to users to feel the peak of enjoyment. Also the team is making the platform the way, when even physical partner contact is not needed. Try to understand it!
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

Exolover pre-initial token distribution starts tomorrow! Be the first and receive a 50% bonus on the first week!
Join Exolover community on https://exolover.io

everyone can participate in your crowdsale or you have some kind of whitelist?

Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:07:09 AM

Exolover pre-initial token distribution starts tomorrow! Be the first and receive a 50% bonus on the first week!
Join Exolover community on https://exolover.io

everyone can participate in your crowdsale or you have some kind of whitelist?
We have no actual whitelist but we have restrictions for US residents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: