Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76226 times)
Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

EXOLOVER NEWS

We updated our website. Now you can see there our ROADSHOW! We are planning to participate in all these events. The schedule is filled now until the end of summer, but we will definitely be adding information there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

I have one question only… Are you not afraid of possible "leaks" in the future? I mean, look at Ashley Maddison, that website is somewhat similar, look at how bad that got… In other words, I want to hear more about your security measures….

Do not be afraid so, your personal data will not be stolen. The development team is working on this. In addition, no one prevents you from registering in the program under the name of John Smith.

I look at how much we have not discussed here about the possibility not to enter your real personal data - this remains one of the important issues for the project Exolover. Perhaps in the future, developers will make a memo on this issue and secure in the top.

It's normal that people worry about the safety of their personal data. You will not buy bread at Exolover. No one wants to exhibit their sex life.

Well, it depends on how you look. Many people, on the contrary, put their whole life on display to the public and are absolutely not shy about it. Luckily, not everyone does it. I am sure that all the data of the EXO users will be reliably protected.

I like to sing when I drink alcohol. Often I do it in bars - people like it. But I would not want anyone to know about my sex life either. Therefore, I will not enter my real name and surname in the application from Exolover.

Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

Australian company Exolover, incredible, as it allows users to interact remotely and share true intimate feelings in full privacy!

Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

EXOLOVER NEWS

There comes a very exciting moment. We are happy to announce EXOLOVER CLUB!

Exo Lovers Club will provide a safe and secure environment for the sexually adventurous to anonymously express their sexual fantasies. Our club is accepting of more lifestyles than most other sex clubs out there. We provide the platform, and what you do on the platform is totally your choice. You can enjoy a variety of offerings individually or with other connected users who have mutual interests.

Soon we'll update the Exolover's Club website and you can see the whole things we made. More information about this club you can read on our Steemit blog.

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

Australian company Exolover, incredible, as it allows users to interact remotely and share true intimate feelings in full privacy!

In this topic, many fans of the Exolover project gathered. All of us are grateful to the campaign for their ideas and plans for their implementation.
Meanwhile, somehow, without the announcement proshol the fact that according to the schedule posted on the site SOFT CAP in the amount of $ 500,000 is collected. Do I understand that?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:04:14 PM

EXOLOVER NEWS

Exo Lovers Club will provide a safe and secure environment for the sexually adventurous to anonymously express their sexual fantasies. Our club is accepting of more lifestyles than most other sex clubs out there. We provide the platform, and what you do on the platform is totally your choice. You can enjoy a variety of offerings individually or with other connected users who have mutual interests.

Soon we'll update the Exolover's Club website and you can see the whole things we made. More information about this club you can read on our Steemit blog.

This is a serious application from your team. Can you please the news. Cool, keep it up! And when do you plan to run the application?

Bitcoin1216

Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:17:40 PM

I will be keeping an eye on EXOLOVER.  I will be monitoring this thread to see if any new information pops up.  So far, I'm cautiously optimistic, don't wanna  come off as a shill, but I think this project  shows incredible potential.
True, constantly monitoring this thread is very important so we do not miss any information about this project, sex industry is huge market and I also keep waiting for the latest update to join ICO.

Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:45:47 AM

EXOLOVER NEWS

This is a serious application from your team. Can you please the news. Cool, keep it up! And when do you plan to run the application?

Mainly the ExoLover Club will be officially opened during the SEXPO exhibition in Sydney. We do our best now to prepare website and infrastructure. There will be many interesting things for the first registered users.
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

EXOLOVER NEWS

ExoLover Surpasses SoftCap (500 000$) in First Week of Pre-Initial Token Sale

As the team prepares for the upcoming public crowdsale at the end of June, a lot of other developments are already underway from the expansion of the team, launch of the Exo Lovers Club, a string of conference appearances and an extensive roadshow, to the establishment of partnerships with some prominent sex industry key players.

The private sale for EXO token continues and for early supporters, there is much to look forward to!

Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

EXOLOVER NEWS

ExoLover Surpasses SoftCap (500 000$) in First Week of Pre-Initial Token Sale

I am very happy about this event, especially because I too took a little part.
I wish you to go this way to the end and reach the maximum amount of fees!

UIXID

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

Such a simple/elegant solution for the new era Cheesy I was waiting for a project like this to come along so I could finally invest in something that I find useful Cheesy Sex is the most important part of our lives, believe it or not

I'll probably fully agree with you. Sex - one of the basic human needs, so all projects related to it will have a demand and their customers.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
MataHati

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

I am sure of this project, should we support each other and keep smile push promotion. What for ? to introduce to the world of Exolover this will be very helpful for teenagers
MataHati

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

Great idea, thanks for the invitation. I think I'll like it)

I also liked the idea with the suit. But I'm not ready to take part in the test right away. The equipment should be inspected that it is safe and does not cause harm to health. Perhaps that's why, despite the availability of prototypes on sale, it will appear only closer to the summer of 2019.

In fact, the summer of 2019 is not such a long time, the time will fly by quickly. Especially when the development team continues to please us with constant news and events.
I'm looking forward to.

You are right, time flies very quickly. We will not notice how the developers will do everything they promise.
You do not forget to buy tokens Exolover.
Time passes very quickly. no need to worry about ExoLover with softcap now, I'm sure the team will work hard in the launch of Exolover
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

I think everyone will follow your example and will hesitate to enter their real data when registering in the application.

So most likely it will be, because this is not a banking application, there your real names and data are not needed.
I would love to have already tried the Exolover application.

incryptico

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

Hello! Just one question: why blockchain is really needed in an good old and simple ecosystem with two bluetooth-enabled devices and SOCKS connection between them?
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

Mainly the ExoLover Club will be officially opened during the SEXPO exhibition in Sydney. We do our best now to prepare website and infrastructure. There will be many interesting things for the first registered users.

Thanks for your reply. I will be happy to follow the news from SEXPO exhibition in Sydney.
I think you will get a great application with great features.

papagravel

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

I am sure of this project, should we support each other and keep smile push promotion. What for ? to introduce to the world of Exolover this will be very helpful for teenagers

I think this project is suitable primarily for adults.
Also it is necessary to establish a restriction to participation for teenagers.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Yaiko08

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:01:04 AM

with the softcap has been reached, I am sure the future of this project could be progressing better, because of course all teams will be more excited again to manage this project.
dinominggu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

with the softcap has been reached, I am sure the future of this project could be progressing better, because of course all teams will be more excited again to manage this project.
viewed from the concept that is very interesting is certainly no wonder if soft-cap has been reached because many who support this project. hopefully later can be getting a lot more investors are interested join this project.
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:11:01 AM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you this, what do you think makes your project better than the rest? You know that there are many different ICOs of similar nature? What is your biggest advantage and disadvantage when compared to them?

I would attribute the advantages of this project to the following:
1. The idea of contacting partners through the application around the world.
2. A huge number of devices and equipment, with many already developed there are samples and patents are obtained.
3. A team that actively participates in public events and does not hesitate to show their faces.
4. The team is expanding to achieve better results in the work.
And that's not all the benefits of ExoLover.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: