Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:55:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76227 times)
Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

ExoLover’s teledildonics and VR products

Beyond the blockchain, ExoLover is also developing a suite of products to enhance the online sexual experience. Inspired by the structure of the exoskeleton, these wearable sex toys cover different parts of the body and cater to a variety of erotic tastes.

For women, the modular ExoSuit allows users to add or remove different attachments. The ExoWand simulates the movement of the penis and wearing two at once enables both anal and vaginal sex at the same time.

The development team did a wonderful job. I want a suit for myself. He would help me wait for my husband from business trips Wink

If not need to pass KYC then in this case the amount of investment is small?

Does the absence of the KYC prevent you from investing in the project a large amount?

I believe that KIS is not a hindrance for responsible investors.
Exolover does not have KYC for investors. You can buy tokens from 0.1ETH
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

Did the public sale start already? Do we need to pass KYC? what countries will be unavailable to participate in tokensale? Thanks

The sale was launched on May 29. Hurry up to buy tokens while the bonus is 50%. The KYC does not need to pass. Persons residing in the USA are not available for sale.
If not need to pass KYC then in this case the amount of investment is small?

To you already many people have answered about the KYC, including the administrator.
I will add from myself. According to my little experience of investing - projects that did not require the implementation of the KYC from investors raised much more.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

I noticed that there is quite a good sensation around this project. I think you will be able to collect the necessary capitalization.

Very much depends also on such small users as you and I. The investment threshold is very small: you can buy for amounts of 0.1 ETH. Therefore, everyone who is interested in the project is simply obliged to invest in the EXO.
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

Exolover will participate in the SEXPO exhibition, which will be June 14-17 in Sydney, International Convention Centre. We will represent our products in pavilion 94. Visit us at the SEXPO exhibition and we will try to answer all your questions. More about this you can read here. https://www.sexpo.com.au/
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

Your equipment is impressive. When do you plan to start selling your equipment and in what way will you do it? Will you sell only for EXO tokens?
We'll try to do our best in development and make the first drive alpha tests of our prototypes until the end of 2018. Mass production will depend on many factors. We are focused to start sales by the summer of 2019. We are planning to sell our products for EXO and other fiat money.

You have good plans. I think they will please the users of Exolover. From myself I wish good luck in their performance! I hope to see your equipment in stores as soon as possible.

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:02:13 PM

Exolover will participate in the SEXPO exhibition, which will be June 14-17 in Sydney, International Convention Centre. We will represent our products in pavilion 94. Visit us at the SEXPO exhibition and we will try to answer all your questions. More about this you can read here. https://www.sexpo.com.au/

You are great. Just finished an exhibition, as you go to a new one. If it's not a secret, how effective are such exhibitions in attracting investors?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:49:49 PM

Thank you for bringing us news.
For those who decide to participate in the purchase of tokens - I want to give one more reason. The EXO team does not hesitate to show their faces and participate in public events. This speaks in favor of the project.

Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

What is the price of the global adult toys market? How much is it estimated? I  guess that it is very expensive. And many industries can only envy to the success of the market for adults)
I think the price is not a problem, because people bought very expensive dolls that were bought and there was a demand
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

What is the price of the global adult toys market? How much is it estimated? I  guess that it is very expensive. And many industries can only envy to the success of the market for adults)
I think the price is not a problem, because people bought very expensive dolls that were bought and there was a demand
The price of ExoLover devices will be very democratic. We want to work around the world, so our products will be available for purchase in different countries. The average price will be around 100$.
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

EXOLOVER NEWS

Soon we'll have two more professional advisors in ExoLover. Of course, we will introduce them to you and tell about each in details. Have a good weekend and stay cool.Smiley
pradobo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

Read about Viktor on the Linkedin. The person has a lot of realized projects and he always achieved success. This gives confidence that Exoliver will succeed.
Baxta

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

EXOLOVER NEWS

Soon we'll have two more professional advisors in ExoLover. Of course, we will introduce them to you and tell about each in details. Have a good weekend and stay cool.Smiley

Thank you for the good news. You know how to warm up the interest of the public. We will wait for details.
I wish you a good weekend too!

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

You are great. Just finished an exhibition, as you go to a new one. If it's not a secret, how effective are such exhibitions in attracting investors?

Large investors usually do not really want their names to be known to anyone, let alone the amount invested by them, no one will disclose. With all due respect, it is unlikely someone will tell about this in detail.

Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

I suspect that this forum will have many interesting projects. Tell me, do you plan to participate in any events outside of Australia?
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

EXOLOVER NEWS

I hope this will be advisors for marketing and advertising.
Exolover is a very promising project with a good idea and achievements and it lacks advertising and publicity.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

The price of ExoLover devices will be very democratic. We want to work around the world, so our products will be available for purchase in different countries. The average price will be around 100$.

I'm not an expert on the cost of similar products. The price seems to me quite acceptable. I hope the users of Exolover will appreciate and will be grateful to you.

pradobo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:55:10 PM

I have one question only… Are you not afraid of possible "leaks" in the future? I mean, look at Ashley Maddison, that website is somewhat similar, look at how bad that got… In other words, I want to hear more about your security measures….
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

EXOLOVER NEWS

We are pleased to welcome a new ExoLover advisor – Jenna Owsianik. Jenna is a Canadian sex tech expert.  Since 2014 she has been the editor of FutureofSex.net, the world’s leading publication on how technology is changing human sexuality, today and tomorrow.

She is the primary author of the Future of Sex Report (2016), which covers state-of-the-art sex technologies and the five major fields driving innovations in intimacy: sex robots, remote sex (teledildonics), immersive adult entertainment, human augmentation, and virtual sex.

A trained journalist with a Masters of Journalism from The University of British Columbia, Jenna’s reporting has appeared on Futurism.com, Al Jazeera English, CTV British Columbia online, CBS Sunday Morning, CBS 60 Minutes, Global News and CKNW Radio in Canada and the United States.

Link to Jenna's LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennaowsianik/
Baxta

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

I have one question only… Are you not afraid of possible "leaks" in the future? I mean, look at Ashley Maddison, that website is somewhat similar, look at how bad that got… In other words, I want to hear more about your security measures….

It has already been repeatedly written that it is not necessary to enter personal data when registering an account. No personal data - nothing to worry about their loss or theft.

Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

EXOLOVER NEWS

We are pleased to welcome a new ExoLover advisor – Sangho Grolleman who is joining the Exolover Team as a Strategic Marketing Advisor.
Sangho who is Dutch with Korean roots has vast experience in public and private industry in technology and finance areas and is a digital expert focusing on performance and optimisation.

Sangho is also the COO of a leading Blockchain Venture Capital firm and earned a Master of Science Degree in International Economics from Utrecht University.

Link to Sangho's LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanghogrolleman/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: