Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76227 times)
MataHati

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

New project but which many people in demand, especially in the western world. Projects devoted to adults who are too busy with work, although this can also be used by everyone. Interesting to follow the development, the value of bounty is also quite large with a very fast target because softcap has exceeded the achievement, hopefully the program smoothly and will achieve success in the future, the profit is quite promising. hopefully for the smooth progress progress and many investors who interest to invest in this project.

Yes No doubt by the enthusiasts, especially this is the need of every human being. want ga want someone to buy, what now there is a definite sale in online and ExoLover security in priority
MataHati

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

Greetings, fellows
 Seems interesting idea.

If you fill the posts, then at least you will express your thoughts in more detail.
The project deserves this.
I advise you to more closely approach the study of topics for posting.
Pay attention to ExoLover especially.

agree sir
do not fill out a short post, can just post what we have to say to people who ask about ExoLover
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

Friends, I want to please you, that according to the information of the site https://exolover.io/ during the presale almost 900 000 dollars have already been collected.
I would also like to remind you that there is less than a day left before the end of the bonus in the amount of 40%.

good sir here we give each other the latest information so that all investors can realize the benefits to be gained

I'm worried about the project because I'm interested in his fate. He really liked me and I think that he has great prospects. This will help earn everyone who believed in it and invested their money.

Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:04:13 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 04:43:21 PM by Nagasaki

I love this new Australian company to develop high-tech devices for beginners for adults! Exolover can make the process of finding sexual partners quick and inexpensive!
The idea will be in demand!
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

ExoLover is glad to take part in a private “Invest Evening” Meetup on June 11, 2018 with handed picked Blockchain-related projects.

Maybe already have some information on the meeting. I now just have time to read and see. I would gladly read your news.
We are waiting for photos and news. They I get them, I will show everything to our community

Thank you. I, like many Exolover fans, will look forward to news from both the Hong Kong meeting and the Sydney exhibition. You know how to please your fans.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:40:00 AM

We would like to remind you that now we have a 30% bonus! Hurry up to buy EXO tokens!

I would like to add to all the doubters.
The project is really worth it for you to invest your money in it.
Already have their own equipment development, the team is constantly involved in public events and is about to launch the Exolover Club application.
This is one of the very good strategies that can attract the attention of many potential investors to join in this project, since the project is a very enticing bonus offers.
Olgdanil

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

New project but which many people in demand, especially in the western world. Projects devoted to adults who are too busy with work, although this can also be used by everyone. Interesting to follow the development, the value of bounty is also quite large with a very fast target because softcap has exceeded the achievement, hopefully the program smoothly and will achieve success in the future, the profit is quite promising. hopefully for the smooth progress progress and many investors who interest to invest in this project.

Yes No doubt by the enthusiasts, especially this is the need of every human being. want ga want someone to buy, what now there is a definite sale in online and ExoLover security in priority

You will see what happens as soon as Exolover's program works. Already now a lot of people know about it, but I think after the texting the number of fans will increase at times.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

Greetings, fellows
 Seems interesting idea.

If you fill the posts, then at least you will express your thoughts in more detail.
The project deserves this.
I advise you to more closely approach the study of topics for posting.
Pay attention to ExoLover especially.

agree sir
do not fill out a short post, can just post what we have to say to people who ask about ExoLover

To support the project you like, you can do many things. Someone is involved in investing, someone is involved in the campaign bounty.
I also like to visit the main theme of the project at least once a day to help beginners and increase the rating of the topic.
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

This is one of the very good strategies that can attract the attention of many potential investors to join in this project, since the project is a very enticing bonus offers.

I also agree with your opinion. It is rare to find a project going to ICO, where the developers did as much as in Exolover.
Many projects just beautifully formulate the idea and immediately want to attract money.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:14:42 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 12:31:28 PM by Alex6562

EXOLOVER NEWS

We have some good news for our investors. A few days ago we signed an agreement between Exolover and China manufacturer on the development of our unique Bluetooth module, which will be used in all Exolover products.

An important point! We decided to implement this module not only in complex products like ExoSuite but also in other sex toys. So we will quickly release products that support our ecosystem and further diversify the list of devices. Everyone can choose something for themselves.

Very soon, the SEXPO starts, where we will present a lot of interesting things. We are looking forward to seeing you there.

Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

It's a bit different thing to sell some kind of goods and services or share in the business.
Sometimes a well-thought-out idea is enough to understand if she has a future and whether she can make money on this.
Developers Exolover received generally excellent. They have not only an idea and plans for its implementation, but also working equipment, which we will be able to see very soon.

Developers will soon launch the EXO CLUB application in test mode. I think this will serve as another incentive for investment in the project.
I also like how the Exolover team works.
The website is almost ready. We'll try to present it on SEXPO in Sydney.

As always, I will very much be waiting for your news from the exhibition in Sydney. For myself, I noticed that your news will be even more important than the football world championship.

louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

We have some good news for our investors. A few days ago we signed an agreement between Exolover and China manufacturer on the development of our unique Bluetooth module, which will be used in all Exolover products.

I would very much like to hear the name of the manufacturer of your equipment in the future. This would help attract more investors to your project.
I am very pleased with the latest news.

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

I love this new Australian company to develop high-tech devices for beginners for adults! Exolover can make the process of finding sexual partners quick and inexpensive!
The idea will be in demand!

I'm glad that more and more fans join Exolover. Our community is expanding and this gives us confidence in the demand for the project and its ideas.

papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

EXOLOVER NEWS

An important point! We decided to implement this module not only in complex products like ExoSuite but also in other sex toys. So we will quickly release products that support our ecosystem and further diversify the list of devices. Everyone can choose something for themselves.

Very soon, the SEXPO starts, where we will present a lot of interesting things. We are looking forward to seeing you there.

I very much regret that I can not visit SEXPO in Sydney. I would love to get to know your team members. You work hard and your results confirm this. I'm happy to help you.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

Am I wrong or do you need to have some EXO tokens on your account in order to use your services? Can't I just pay with other crypto or, I don't know, USD? I don't quite understand this. Sorry if this is a silly question.
In our ecosystem, you will be able to use all kind of fiat and crypto money. We make ExoLover Service easy to use for everybody
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

Am I wrong or do you need to have some EXO tokens on your account in order to use your services? Can't I just pay with other crypto or, I don't know, USD? I don't quite understand this. Sorry if this is a silly question.

You can pay by any generally accepted fiat currency or crypto currency. As I understood, further your payment will be automatically converted into EXO tokens, which are written off for establishing a connection with a partner. Then randomly, one of the partners receives 50% of the amount spent on his account.

Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

A first backstage photo from SEXPO. We are preparing to show more today

MataHati

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

I would like to add to all the doubters.
The project is really worth it for you to invest your money in it.
Already have their own equipment development, the team is constantly involved in public events and is about to launch the Exolover Club application.

Here you see what the Exsoleer team does.
Soon a public exhibition SEXPO will start and they will show the prototypes of their equipment - this will certainly increase the interest of investors to the project, I'm sure of it.

On 29 May 2018 Exolover presentation at the Bitcoin and Blockchain - Sydney conference
MataHati

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:17:23 AM

A first backstage photo from SEXPO. We are preparing to show more today

has proven that exolover is really going to be a solution to life
MataHati

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

I think this is a good question, Can pay with other currency like crypto by way of exchange first to currency Exolover can also buy it using USD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: