Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:23:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now?  (Read 2728 times)
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

It's great to see a majority of small to med size market cap altcoins doing well and in the green. It's tax day in the U.S and things are looking good. I'm not sure if we are heading into full recovery just yet. I would wait until we hit $500 billion total market cap and then I believe we would be in a bull run.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:21:39 PM

Well i don't want to say that we are now heading for full recovery because the price the price is fluctuating might crash again if another bad news about crypto again and also crypto is still under pressure by the government but i am happy to see my investments going up again and we hope that the price we returned to the original price in 2017
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?

We expect and hopeful for a full recovery on this second quarter of the year, these string of good news have helped the price to recover, but we still have a very long way to reach the $20 k mark the highest Bitcoin's price in history and hopefully this is the start.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:29:19 PM

Well i don't want to say that we are now heading for full recovery because the price the price is fluctuating might crash again if another bad news about crypto again and also crypto is still under pressure by the government but i am happy to see my investments going up again and we hope that the price we returned to the original price in 2017

Its not a full recovery of course but we are heading there now, I see the price are more stable but yeah it is till possible to dump hard again since this market affects easily by news. Let's just be happy for now since bitcoin was able to survive and I know it can go higher in time.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

as the correction after a massive bull run is already done
it is time for organic growth of cryptocurrency and it will break the records eventually
cryptocurrency and blockchain has just started going into mainstream

As expected with this great market, they survive the biggest correction I've ever seen and now they are heading to break the top slowly. This market will fully cover in the coming months, and its good for you to get it now before it go high.

I think the recovery is now currently felt despite of the slight dips as of this day in the crypto market. This correction would anyhow be coming in the weeks to come which could trigger the bull market to happen anytime in the year. For as long as no negative news and FUD will be broadcast in the crypto community, I believe that the progress in price would continue to take effect.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

Yes everyone is waiting for full recovery and propper market value run. So if you are excepting normal flow, I could only say maybe no chances of 100% positive outcome because you can not say when bitcoin is going for another down fall. Like before it has gotten to 9,000 to 10,000 and later it struck down to 7,000.

Still behind of my negativity I hope good results will happen and no more downfall for a week straight.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

Good thing to see that winds have change it's direction and having green market today. Maybe we could say it could be heading on it's full recovery but still market is very often for changes and it might be happen that prices may dump again. We shall take these opportunity of selling our coins if we think that we are gaining already and buy back when it dump again. This is crypto works and we should accept that not all the times we are at peak.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

as the correction after a massive bull run is already done
it is time for organic growth of cryptocurrency and it will break the records eventually
cryptocurrency and blockchain has just started going into mainstream

As expected with this great market, they survive the biggest correction I've ever seen and now they are heading to break the top slowly. This market will fully cover in the coming months, and its good for you to get it now before it go high.

I think the recovery is now currently felt despite of the slight dips as of this day in the crypto market. This correction would anyhow be coming in the weeks to come which could trigger the bull market to happen anytime in the year. For as long as no negative news and FUD will be broadcast in the crypto community, I believe that the progress in price would continue to take effect.
The correction already happened. i was expecting more after a little correction in so many times. Like the last year when crypto so stable at Q2 of 2017 and then Q3 it has started big growth.

FUD just another problem of crypto and it will always be happening. it can't be avoided.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:58:32 PM

Slow and steady ascent is what I’m seeing. That is why I’m encouraging people to invest right now while the prices are still considered to be cheap.

mygoodboyaccount

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:01:10 AM

Going sideways for a while, methinks. It is beautiful to see everyone in good spirits again, but I think we will have to go through some sideways frustration for a little while longer.
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:07:04 AM

We do not know because the crypto price is very volatile. Just keep up the faith. As long as there are green altcoins it can also recover the cryptocurrencies
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:19:09 AM

There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?
I think the recovery will definately come but it will not move very smoothly. We need to be patient enough to wait for that.
kopi lambada

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:22:53 AM

I'm glad to see all prices start to go up
and I hope this is a recovery in the world of cryptocurrency
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:25:18 AM

i woudnt say that we are at full recovery now we might be on a bull trap.. nothing less i hope everythings go back
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:27:48 AM

The status of cryptocurrency price market today, are something stay on the middle line level, we cannot say that it is a good price status and a full recovery, although people now are enjoy on that particular level of price value, but there are people not contented on that particular price, and they are still waiting when the price go higher and higher for the purpose of multiple returns of profits.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:30:04 AM

I think the market has plenty of maturing to do before the bull market ends. We are only at the beginning of the blockchain revolution. However, the down cycles can last longer than what many expect.
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:37:35 AM

about four months of this price down. the long journey of decline in prices will soon end, began to appear signs of rising price movements. become a little calm heart, confidence increases after seeing the market price. Patience and Calm are key, dealing with bitcoin price movements. now the altcoin that is in the wallet is starting to be worthwhile, I am happy.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
deeryemeles

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:39:45 AM

Crypto "gurus" say that after Tax day Bitcoin will recover so let's see. But looks like the BTC price dipped a little the past few hours.
rurubot

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:46:19 AM

You should be cautiously optimistic. I wouldn't say we are in full recovery mode yet, but a lot of altcoins seem to be moving up even when bitcoin is doing just.. eh.
I do agree with the statement above. We must not loosen our guards when it comes to monitoring the trend of cryptocurrencies. We can never tell the assurance of their stability but atleast we can tell that the coins are doing their best to maintain their growth. We must keep on hoping and believing for the positive outcome.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:50:07 AM

I think we are heading to the full recovey and we will make the profit we have expected. It may be later than we have thought.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: