Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now?  (Read 2728 times)
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

I think its too early to say that the market is fully recover. We know that cryptocurrency is very volatile. It can goes up anytime but it can also goes down at a sudden. But of course its a good news that the market is recovering. We should be always be optimistic about the market. Also spreading good news about cryptocurrency might help in the market recovery.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

Full recovery is a bit too far as the price right now isn't even half of december price but i believe we will rise until about 11k and after that the market will see if it has the momentum to continue go up or if we have to go sideways for a few weeks/months first. Either way it's definitely better than seeing the price drop everyday like the one in january-march.

Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

It might be the start good news is in around . New biggest project will taking in crypto currency. The market now is stable and the massive dump is already stop few days ago. So i guees this could be a sign of up trent. Just like in history so keep believing green market is soon to back
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

I think that bitcoin is now on the process of recovering it's market value in the current situation. Fluctuations that are currently experience is just a minor event in the crypto market where the price has not declined much. After several weeks, this may again be back on track and will continue to do so until the bullish market takes over.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

for full recovery I think it still takes time, now is the time to continue to monitor the progress of recovery though slowly and not drastically. so I think it's the right time to do recovery for the coins in cryptocurrency.
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

Yes we r seeing greens right now in our portfolios. Everyone is hoping that this price increase will continue even in a gradual way. But we can't still conclude that we r heading for full recovery right now.
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

I think this is just a big rally in a bear market.
The whole market is still not optimistic, so don't invest too much money.

Desposyni

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

It depends what you think is a full recovery? We will see ups and downs like always but the overall sentiment is neutral at the moment, mixed with some exitement and hope. I doubt that we are going straight up for the next months. Now the real hard time starts.  
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market is really going up, we can say that it is recovering. Also now is a great time for people involved in the trade of crypto-currencies, as the market jumps up and down and very large sums of money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 810

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?
it's true crypto is currently surrounded by a lot of good news from joining soros to the world of crypto and there is the latest good news that there will be a big meeting that will discuss the crypto followed by many countries can be spelled this global meeting and many people believe the result will be positive then from crypto recently experienced a lot of price increases

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?

Interestingly, this looked true until today,
I feel that the rise we are seeing since couple of days to a week were another bull trap and we are heading towards the bearish market again.
Personally, I moved out of all of my short term alts trade back to BTC and I am putting new low buy orders.
Lets see how well it goes.  Cool
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

I have been smiling to see the price growth in this month that has increased. may the price continue to rise and be able to pass the high price in the year 2017 yesterday. bitcoin and altcoin that I save now start to have a price, just wait for the right time to sell it. and for now, I focus on collecting altcoin from bounty campaign results. and I will buy if already have capital.
mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

There was a sharp rise until yesterday, but today there was a correction. The crypto currencies showed their power again and gave us confidence.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

Do you still expect full recovery this summer?
Full recovery for this summer? Yes I still have that full faith that the crypto market will recover just like before.

There was a sharp rise until yesterday, but today there was a correction. The crypto currencies showed their power again and gave us confidence.
Another correction and that's normal. Bitcoin moving from $6,000 to $8,000 then quickly to $9,700. Expect that there will be some correction that has to go after that rise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

Maybe yes, or maybe not. Don't be too complacent because we still don't know what can happen within these times. We may observe a slow growth on the prices, but let us not be too happy for this. This should be normal for us users.

As I was saying, we do not know what will happen, because bitcoin is volatile, and everyone knows it is not manipulated by anything.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

Yeah for the moment the bear makret has stopped and we are heading into an nice bull market but before we see the 50k $ or more per bitcoin we will see a couple of bullmarkets and maybe some bears aswell

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐