Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:41:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now?  (Read 2728 times)
castellodocet

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:51:55 PM

No one can say that, markets are like a river flow, always renewing and changing, with up and downs. Sure is that projections are quite positive now and with a little of luck we'll see a major recovery soon
Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:58:11 PM

Tho the market hasn't fully recovered yet, but if what we see now continues, slow and steady then we might be back on that last december market cap before this october.I hope no FUD comes to mess with this vibe.
I anticipate good times ahead...
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

Well most coins just fell today, despite seeing some greens these days but I still hope to see a bull trend finally. Still, hodling is the best choice for now i think

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:04:13 PM

Yes! I suppose the market to become stable soon!
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:05:59 PM

We are not yet in full recovery. The market seems to still be undulating. As a matter of fact, just between yesterday and today, we have seen some falls. Although, i believe the market will still come up and that there will still be a bullish run this year. No matter the degree of dump, there will still be pump in coin price.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

I definitely expect a recovery after May-June especially after the summit from May. The last days a lot of pumps and dumps happened but the bulls look like they cannot pass the resistance line and get to 10.000$. There will be another wave, the fifth one where the price should go up to 11.000$ if it is successful and if not it will go down to 8500$. I think it will go up since there were a lot of unsuccessful tries to get the price over that 10.000$ line. If there was possible to get to 9700$ then 10.000$ shouldn't be a hard task to do. Let's see how the things work
Omega0255

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:16:40 PM

A lot of pumps and dumps? Well, it only happened to low  cap coins that can be easily manipulated with a few thousand dollars in a crappy exchange, like cryptopia or kucoin. Anyway, we all knew that the market was gonna recover on May or June.

I definitely expect a recovery after May-June especially after the summit from May. The last days a lot of pumps and dumps happened but the bulls look like they cannot pass the resistance line and get to 10.000$. There will be another wave, the fifth one where the price should go up to 11.000$ if it is successful and if not it will go down to 8500$. I think it will go up since there were a lot of unsuccessful tries to get the price over that 10.000$ line. If there was possible to get to 9700$ then 10.000$ shouldn't be a hard task to do. Let's see how the things work
LamentConfiguration

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?

I think it is still early to see if it is another bull run, however if things keep going the higher the chance of another bull run being inevitable.
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:19:30 PM

There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?

i think as soon as the community focus on the value of this technology and what can this bring to the world and change it  the prices will just go mind blowing and blockchain technology is something big and many huge companies they arguing to join the blockchain and use it
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:26:26 PM

If you are considering the peak price of last year, that is around $20,000 , then we yeah are heading towards a partial recovery. Though a full $20,000 USD recovery kinda seems too optimistic. I am expecting the price to be around $13,000 within a month, based on the current growth rate.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:45:14 AM

What I see is that altcoin growth is now recovering and can go back to a stable price and you can sell your altcoin now if you want to make a quick profit, otherwise you will be waiting for altcoin prices to recover,
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:31:38 AM

What I see is that altcoin growth is now recovering and can go back to a stable price and you can sell your altcoin now if you want to make a quick profit, otherwise you will be waiting for altcoin prices to recover,
That's good that you are seeing a positive sign.
Yes, it's growing and what I like is that the growth is very consistent, slowly but it's growing up, that is more important than
sudden pump.

cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

Yes, crypto definately in recovery mood, at least already off the bottom now. But don't expect sudden super bull run, it will sigzag to the north. I guess real FOMO will start above 15k.

More wallstreet investors in crypto, they will take some profit in 10-20% profit. So we can see more mainstream media FOMO and FUD.TA becoming more relevant now even in crypto, atleast if you trading short to medium term. In the long run, Bitcoin should ever rising.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

I do not know what the coin relation to each other is, but when the market is falling, how great the technology behind the coin, the coin will still fall. We do not buy technology, we buy market trends.
Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

We cannot say that it is in full recovery because many things might happen and we cannot control that, what important is that we are seeing the market recovering and it is a very good news for us. Lets be all positive that the market will reach its full recovery stage soon, for now, it is just starting to regain.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

I dont know, there is a high possibility that its heading for full recovery now, but that doesnt mean that its price will continue to grow, there are also some dumps on its price, but its not like what happened on the start of this year.

gokusenpai0302

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

This is how the market works we thought that the market are recovering then suddenly it will go down again and it will rise again. It is too early to early to conclude because its just the 1st quarter of the year. If the market falls again (dips), just do not panic sell just bought tokens/coins at the lower price so you can maximize your profit. Many expecting BTC will hit more or less 35,000$ this year and other altcoins like ETH,LTC and so on. I am hoping that the price will become stable just like the traditional stock market so many invest will not afraid to invest din digital currency market.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

I feel so because we have seen the stable market for almost one week now and still counting, though we still need  to watch it more to be able to confirm the stability of the market, I will give my final verdict on the market by may ending.

pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

We can enter the bear market again, now everything seems to be tied to the cotton thread Huh
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

I expect the full recovery of the market in the autumn. As we see in the last few days, growth will be accompanied by small corrections.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: