Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:54:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now?  (Read 2728 times)
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

hope the recovery of the market price of course. Despite rising gradually but be careful in running it. echoing blockchain pretty much get the attention of many companies and it also supports the more market value rises. remain optimistic that the market will recover even more.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

I honestly am very glad to hear the market has recovered and continues to grow lately, and also many big companies want to use blockchain technology, indirectly make people confidence in cryptocurrency increase, hopefully the market can recover 100% this summer
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

That's obvious. We are witnessing the beginning of strong growth and there are many chances that it will continue until the end of this year.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?
A green pasture or market is what all we want here but there is accurate forecast on what will be market situation tomorrow. Price of crypto is market driven and we have no control of the owners of crypto. If many simultenously dump their coins then we could expect a decrease of that coin.
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

Yes, I think the bear market is over and the market is picking up. I believe the bull market will come soon. I bought some Ethereums when the currency price fell to the bottom, and I believe I will have a huge gain soon.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

I think that the market is slowly beginning to grow and return to its previous positions, but you do not need to be very happy because it can again get corrected, and then we all again have a lot of time to recover
mrmanyaks

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:59:50 AM

we need time to talk about it, everything can turn back and forth, the reverse of your dreams does not make anyone happy, it is good to watch and be cautious
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

I think too, maybe the great redmarket is done already and now is the time for recovery.Its been 2 weeks of almost green with few reds in market already,hoping this will be the start of crypto and altcoins era to dominate.But only selective coins and tokens will continue blooming for sure at the end.The weak projects will go back crashing again sooner.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?

I think now the market is really showing towards recovery. has been a few weeks in april and entering the month of May the growth continues. I hope this will continue, but I prefer the growth slowly but surely, rather than as at the end of 2017 that led to extraordinary corrections and accidents.
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

I think us of now no one can tell about the situation in the market today that the price of cryptocurrency is stable or continue rising.We hope that it will be fully recover.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

The prospects of the market continue to cause a positive attitude. Of course there may be a fall, but I think they will not affect significantly the overall picture.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:42:37 AM

Yes I think we are heading to a full recovery, the increase in the past weeks shows that there are better days ahead and this can be attributed to the way alot of people now embrace the blockchain industry and I think with time we are going to have a full recovery.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:07:08 PM

I guess companies in the market is gradually reaching the same level and bulls prevail over bears. I think we'll see the green market at his best soon! The best time for it is the beginning and the middle of the summer.

Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

The optimistic mood is very visible, but it is too early to joy - I would rather be cautious as ever than operate hastily with a large amount of money.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:28:07 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 08:14:53 PM by South Park

I expect the full recovery of the market in the autumn. As we see in the last few days, growth will be accompanied by small corrections.
We are seeing a small recovery right now I'm seeing that bitcoin is trading above 9600 it seems that we may be headed to reach once again $10,000 that is very important because it will be the first time in some time that we finally surpassed five figures, if we are able to reach that price I think we will see a clear recovery in this year but still I do not think that we're going to see the price as high as it was at the end of the previous year.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

I expect a full recovery this summer and if lucky we could also get some profit but of course it depends on what kind of altcoin we are holding right now. I believe Bitcoin will pump upto $15000 just enough to recover almost everyone.

Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

Looks like we are because with the way the market is going now, I would not be surprised if we actually rode this wave into another bull market which will in all likeliness be epic. The price recovery trend has just been insane and it makes me so happy to see so much green in the market.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

Nightmare? My friend this is what i call a dream. I've earned so much with cryptocurrencies that it's allowed me a more comfortable and privileged lifestyle. Without crypto I would be saving every penny i spend. I believe we are still in the early stages and there is much more money to be had.

Just hodl strong and only cashout when you really need to. If all of us as a community think this way then anyone reading this today will probably rich in a few years time.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
BeruchN

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

Nightmare? My friend this is what i call a dream. I've earned so much with cryptocurrencies that it's allowed me a more comfortable and privileged lifestyle. Without crypto I would be saving every penny i spend. I believe we are still in the early stages and there is much more money to be had.

Just hodl strong and only cashout when you really need to. If all of us as a community think this way then anyone reading this today will probably rich in a few years time.

Well said. Crypto is still in its early stages and we have a lot to go. So hodling now is a really good investment for the future.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

The best way the market can recover and for the long term is the way it is recovering now. Gradual recovery. When the volatility is that shark, there will naturally attraction for both good and bad. This is the stability we need.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: