Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not every blockchain project has a good future  (Read 2227 times)
truemmu

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

Yes, I very much agree with you. There are some ICO projects that don't have any future scams, so we must carefully read the white papers and roadmaps of the project before investing in the ICO project to understand the authenticity of the work team. Wait, only those truly high-quality ICO projects are worth investing, and we should be cautious when investing.
BTCempires

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

Yes, I agree. Not always blockchain project is done by knowledgeable people, not always people count on their strength. The human factor is always present.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:46:56 AM

You are saying the damn truth, only few projects will survived. Apart from having a great idea and good intention building a business is not an easy tasks of which many projects' team may not have th needed capacity and experience

ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

I'd rephrase that a little. Not all blockchain projects have a blockchain. That's why they don't have a good future. Only bankruptcy and oblivion, that's what awaits them.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

Its true, many project just want to make profits for the team. Right now many different token or coin in market with similiar project. I am believe some of that will be death and not useable. Some coin worth to hold for long term and some dont.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

Yes, it`s true. This is impossible for all projects be successful, only best ones and really needed will have future. We must analyze projects before investing in.
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

That's true, not every blockchain project has a good future. So that's why we have to understand the project well, or we will be trapped. It is very important for us to read any information about the project.

cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

Not all the blockchain projects will survive, but  even social media needs blockchain. It does not mean that some project will replace Facebook, rather Facebook starts using blockchain technology. We could see these days when 50 million Facebook users were hacked. Personal data  protection needs blockchain.

0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

Its true, many project just want to make profits for the team. Right now many different token or coin in market with similiar project. I am believe some of that will be death and not useable. Some coin worth to hold for long term and some dont.
For investors it is difficult to know the authentication of a project. Those who make money for themselves will no doubt die one day and they have no long bright future. On the other hand good projects run for long time and people also invest in those projects because they know that these projects are not scams and will not disappear from the market.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1305

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

I agree that not every blockchain project has a bright future, because the topic of cryptocurrencies has not yet fully discovered itself.

At the moment, I would say that almost every project that appears new fails, what can we say about a good future. After ICO, prices fall off very low, because of this, no one wants to invest in a project on ICO, and as a result, a lot of projects turn out to be scam projects, which greatly undermines confidence in ICO and crypto currencies in general.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

Point is that majority of blockchain projects supposed to be s scam or changes their mind once collected money on ICO and these guys don't waste money on product development, they buy luxury things and pay marketing expenses to pump their token and get rid off their own tokens. Moreover each idea can be burried under competitors pressure and weak team and multiple of reasons. That's why not every blockchain has a good future.
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:27:23 AM

I'd rephrase that a little. Not all blockchain projects have a blockchain. That's why they don't have a good future. Only bankruptcy and oblivion, that's what awaits them.

Yeah you are right. Blockchain not related to all projects. I think that blockchain will never backup a project which is not authentic and reliable. They will never compromise on their image. People trust blockchain the most. They will only promote those projects which are doubtless in its reliability. You are right that a project which has no blockchain has no good future. People do not trust them at all.
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

I totally agree. Natural selection has not been canceled. It is the law of life - the strongest survive. The best technologies, the best platforms, the best marketers. Nothing else.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:08:32 PM

It is quite logical that not all projects will survive. The problem with most projects is that they focus more on the theoretical part of the issue, but when it comes to the implementation of technologies in real business cases, nothing happens. It's really complicated.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

Decentralised social platform is good idea.
I'm not sure how much info about facebook censorship you have but it's BIG thing. Not even mentioning countries that censorship internet (yeah China, I'm talking to you).
20 years ago Internet was a decentralised network and that's why it thrived, now internet is in hands of giant companies and we need to move to something less controlled.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

I agree with the author of this topic; There are many projects in which the block chain is used indirectly mainly for payment by coins, but there are projects that the block chain needs, I will give in the example of @swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment there is a 10% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

Blockchain and cryptocurrency are now very popular and many people use it. Therefore, it is always worth studying the idea of the project before investing, because it may be so that his idea will be lifeless and useless. No matter how beautifully the road map and white paper were painted, if the idea was initially useless, then nothing will help.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

Point is that majority of blockchain projects supposed to be s scam or changes their mind once collected money on ICO and these guys don't waste money on product development, they buy luxury things and pay marketing expenses to pump their token and get rid off their own tokens. Moreover each idea can be burried under competitors pressure and weak team and multiple of reasons. That's why not every blockchain has a good future.
There are some projects that are actually masterminded to rip people off and such projects no matter how much have been raised through ICOs are not going anywhere no matter how far they might have gone until now.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

Exactly, even if the ico project has its own blockchain, surely we cant determine if it will be successful especially in a long run. We must go back and carefully read the whitepaper, if it is good in the long term and can it attract more investors to its features.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

This is the truth, a lot of people tend to think that since something is a blockchain project then it is destined for greatness but that is not the case, The fact is that just because it is a blockchain project does not guarantee success of the project, it has its risks and there is always a likelihood that the project will fail if it is not properly worked on

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: